*Author

Offline Jonny

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonny is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I am the god of hellfire and I bring you... toast.
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1057557#msg1057557
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2013, 09:47:55 am »
No rares or upgraded cards (Steals are for his electrocutors)
Make sure to keep enough healing on the table to counter his immortal creatures
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 8pp

Beware her PUs. Two purple nymphs and a black nymph should be enough to make this work.

Offline Optimalist

• Optimalist is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I want to try defying Gravity
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1071425#msg1071425
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2013, 02:24:03 pm »
Tweaked Poisondials EM'd

710 710 710 710 710 710 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 72i 72i 72i 7km 7km 7km 7km 7n2 7n2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1074314#msg1074314
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2013, 06:01:25 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 61t 61t 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7gq 7gq 7gq 7oe 7oe 7oe 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80d 80d 80d 80d 80h 80h 8ps

With a few mindflayers and Aether Pendulums this could actually work as suboptimal counter but maybe you confused this fg with another one (a similiar deck was posted for another one I think). replace quints with steals.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1074359#msg1074359
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2013, 09:25:54 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 61t 61t 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7gq 7gq 7gq 7oe 7oe 7oe 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80d 80d 80d 80d 80h 80h 8ps

With a few mindflayers and Aether Pendulums this could actually work as suboptimal counter but maybe you confused this fg with another one (a similiar deck was posted for another one I think). replace quints with steals.

This is the oracle counter for Morte.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1124815#msg1124815
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2014, 01:20:08 pm »
No rares or upgraded cards (Steals are for his electrocutors)
Make sure to keep enough healing on the table to counter his immortal creatures
50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 8pp

Beware her PUs. Two purple nymphs and a black nymph should be enough to make this work.

This deck was working great for me at the beginning, but she got a series of Dim Shields and decked me out :(
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1124816#msg1124816
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2014, 01:52:52 pm »
Not sure you understand how to use it. Phase Shields don't stop the damage from his Antimattered Liquid Shadowed creatures (since negative healing from vampiric damage equals damage). The main target is Massive Dragon, of course, but towards the end you do the combo on his Recluses too.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1124821#msg1124821
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2014, 02:53:08 pm »
Not sure you understand how to use it. Phase Shields don't stop the damage from his Antimattered Liquid Shadowed creatures (since negative healing from vampiric damage equals damage). The main target is Massive Dragon, of course, but towards the end you do the combo on his Recluses too.

Oh, I totally misunderstood that half of the combo!  I didn't have the best of draws (made two early Antimatter nymphs and took a long time before I drew another Tears), but that probably would've worked.
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1124823#msg1124823
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2014, 03:05:58 pm »
By the by, to prevent another future loss; I run that with 3 Steals to be more certain I get them before he gets Electrocutor out. One of those in play and you're toast. I also run it with 2-3 Amethyst Pillars because it doesn't really slow down the :water gain, whereas I've lost games due to too slow :entropy gain. Remove pends for the aforementioned stuff.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Mr.J

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Mr.J is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Winter is coming!
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1151045#msg1151045
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2014, 10:23:52 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

This is the oracle counter for Morte.

I'm sorry guys, I just noticed this!
I posted this by mistake because sometime I use "replay" and then "preview" in order to see the deck starting from the code. (Yes, I was looking for a counter for Morte)
Probably I hit the "post" button accidentally.
I'm gonna remove it to avoid further misunderstanding!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:31:18 pm by Mr.J »

Offline Lech

• Lech is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1161310#msg1161310
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2014, 08:11:19 am »
500 500 500 500 5io 5io 5io 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ve 6ve 6ve 7hi 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pp

Used this to EM twice. Maybe too many nymphs, but better safe than sorry. 3 Steals are crucial, shard of patience allow one turn kill, and Gemini will copy your nymph for some antimatter-liquid shadow self kill. Liquid shadow and steal for sure EM.

After two more EM, i finally not-em gemini. Not drawing  :entropy nymphs fast enough and drawing too few pillars proven crucial.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:11:22 am by Lech »

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Gemini https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598.msg1173427#msg1173427
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2014, 05:52:42 am »
Been trying this version.

4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 606 606 606 8pp

blarg: majofa