*Author

Offline GorghandiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Gorghandi hides under a Cloak.
  • chaotic lawful shaman
  • Awards: Gold Donor
deckbuilding slots https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63580.msg1250886#msg1250886
« on: November 07, 2016, 07:52:22 am »
i do very much wish there was like 3(at least) deck slots, at least 2 of which didn't need to be 30 cards min. in order to bounce to other tabs, for example bazaar and then come back. i get somewhat frustrated sometimes, while trying to build a deck, and needing to jump to bazaar for a card or 4. but get trapped by less than 30 rule.
its probably just me, that even notices this.
{ :life + :time = :death}{ :aether + :gravity + :entropy = :life}

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: deckbuilding slots https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63580.msg1250887#msg1250887
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 07:57:57 am »
The developer, instead, decided to implement the deckcode feature.

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: deckbuilding slots https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63580.msg1250888#msg1250888
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 08:07:47 am »
Well, you can always pad it with a few obviously-off-beat cards (like, say, a few Nightmares when you're crafting an AM mono-Entropy deck and realise you need a few Antimatters to make the deck) before you go to Bazaar, to be replaced by the card you're going to buy there.

I'm inclined to assume that the reason that you can't leave deckbuilding w/o at least 30 cards in the deck is so that you always have something to fight someone with, even if the 'someone' is an AI0.
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline GorghandiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Gorghandi hides under a Cloak.
  • chaotic lawful shaman
  • Awards: Gold Donor
Re: deckbuilding slots https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63580.msg1250889#msg1250889
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 08:13:22 am »
lol yea i usually throw in masses of  qts, infact cause of this deck building thing i made myself 15  qts, just so i can throw them in. during deck building. problem is i get in concentrative grooves, forget the filler, then get shockd out of my groove from the speed bump that is 30 limit lol. and i go from my  happy place of concentration, and focus. to frustrated i was kicked from it lol.
{ :life + :time = :death}{ :aether + :gravity + :entropy = :life}

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: deckbuilding slots https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63580.msg1250894#msg1250894
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 10:02:29 am »
It sounds like what you want isn't really more deck building slots, but simply a way to go to bazaar and the like without having to fill up your deck. Another even simpler solution would be to simply to move the 30-card-check to when you click on an opponent instead of having it when you exit the deckbuilding.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

blarg: