*Author

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg250610#msg250610
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 11:45:11 pm »
has anyone mentioned free card placement on the field? if so could you direct me to the topic?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg288071#msg288071
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 06:25:17 am »
Well guys, I just took 7) and 14) off the list, and all the others got to move up.

Music and SFX are now separate, and we don't need to worry about marks and deck import codes interfering with our otherwise pleasant PvP and Tournament experience. So update any files you have people, Zanz did his bit.

Now, unfortunately, like pidgeons who have been given a taste of potato chips, we may be tempted to chase after them, on a reckless and ambitious mission to get Zanz to nerf every single possible counter to your deck while adding Heavy metal music in the background and a custom death scene saying "Antagon wouldn't have lost, and now he weeps upon your corpse...which causes it to erupt into boils so bad that even your mother hesitates to open your grave, so you better win next time, n00b!"

But seriously, we got what we wanted, let's party, rejoice, congratulate our own skills of complaining, be grateful and wait a while before ranting on about the next. There are plenty more chips in the world.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg288093#msg288093
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 07:44:49 am »
I'm surprised that "Ability to downgrade individual cards" isn't up there.
I was almost sure I'd see it somewhere here.

^_^
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg288442#msg288442
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 11:44:48 pm »
I'm surprised that "Ability to downgrade individual cards" isn't up there.
I was almost sure I'd see it somewhere here.

^_^
Auto-Downgrade in PvP Duel is an option, and it serves the same purpose, but then again, open ended and detailed ones are best. I'll throw that in somewhere.

Thanks

Edit like, a month later, because this thread seems too dead to post on: number 16, account security options has been removed. +1 Awesomeness to Zanz!
Again, anything else that should be on here, just drop a PM my way, or (please do this) post on /this/ thread!

blowfish

Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg370323#msg370323
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 04:54:39 pm »
Maybe this isn't a common feature request, but it baffles me that it is not in the game:

The ability to activate spin-all with the space bar or turn spin-all on in the settings.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg371254#msg371254
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 04:41:34 pm »
The tenth point has nothing in the spoiler.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg371447#msg371447
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 11:26:02 pm »
In regards to point 15 about sorting in the bazaar, I was thinking that being able to sort your collection by casting cost.  For example, you'd have the numbers from 0 to 14 or however high costs go, and click on 0 for example, and see all your 0 cost cards; pillars, pendulums, immolations, photons, etc, or click on 12 and see a bunch of dragons, in the same way you can now click on 'fire' and see all your fire cards.

Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg371495#msg371495
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 01:25:41 am »
Maybe this isn't a common feature request, but it baffles me that it is not in the game:

The ability to activate spin-all with the space bar or turn spin-all on in the settings.
Hotkeys gets suggested quite a bit. I'll find a way to throw this idea into that :)

In regards to point 15 about sorting in the bazaar, I was thinking that being able to sort your collection by casting cost.  For example, you'd have the numbers from 0 to 14 or however high costs go, and click on 0 for example, and see all your 0 cost cards; pillars, pendulums, immolations, photons, etc, or click on 12 and see a bunch of dragons, in the same way you can now click on 'fire' and see all your fire cards.
I can throw that one in there too

Offline mildlyfrightenedboy

• Reputation Power: 9
  • mildlyfrightenedboy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • The Lady of Clockwork
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg383313#msg383313
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 12:09:47 am »
Is this the place to suggest something about the forum itself? 

I was going to say that it would be amazing if badges from events and competitions linked you to the page for the competition.  I always see people with interesting badges like the Border Design competition, and I usually can't find the actual competition page to read the rules and details while sifting through the threads for submissions and unrelated topics.
This thing seemed dead inside. It seemed like an automaton, trying to act like as if it was alive. The effect was unsettling.
Orianna made a sound that supposed to a girl's squeal of glee and hugged The Ball. While it might have been touching, it was unfortunately only horrifying.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg383315#msg383315
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 12:13:34 am »
Is this the place to suggest something about the forum itself? 

I was going to say that it would be amazing if badges from events and competitions linked you to the page for the competition.  I always see people with interesting badges like the Border Design competition, and I usually can't find the actual competition page to read the rules and details while sifting through the threads for submissions and unrelated topics.
You're probably looking for Forum Suggestions and Feedback : http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html

As for the suggestion itself, it probably requires coding the links into the award icons the COs give, which I think only SG would know how to do and it could take up time.

Offline mildlyfrightenedboy

• Reputation Power: 9
  • mildlyfrightenedboy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • The Lady of Clockwork
Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg383695#msg383695
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 12:13:07 am »
Thanks!  I'll post there instead.
This thing seemed dead inside. It seemed like an automaton, trying to act like as if it was alive. The effect was unsettling.
Orianna made a sound that supposed to a girl's squeal of glee and hugged The Ball. While it might have been touching, it was unfortunately only horrifying.

Znork

Re: Common Feature Requests - Please read before starting a new thread! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13750.msg386207#msg386207
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 12:29:43 pm »
The tenth point has nothing in the spoiler.
I can't see anything in the tenth point's spoiler either.

anything
blarg: