*Author

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 6 relics for a 1/10 chance of getting a random nymph = good idea? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57534.msg1178548#msg1178548
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 01:28:23 am »
Nymphs are Ultra Rare for a reason. They aren't especially useful in general gameplay due to their rarity, and are displayed mostly as a trophy.  Flooding Elements with Nymphs is, IMO, a bad idea.
They are very useful in general gameplay. However their high costs and high upkeep make them spammable and don't find many uses for them in decks.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: 6 relics for a 1/10 chance of getting a random nymph = good idea? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57534.msg1178558#msg1178558
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 03:15:55 am »
I think it's a bad idea, because nymphs would be basically free due to pvp farming.

Offline agdhar

• Reputation Power: 2
  • agdhar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: 6 relics for a 1/10 chance of getting a random nymph = good idea? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57534.msg1180641#msg1180641
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2015, 10:13:22 pm »
I like the idea.
Maybe slightly modified as you can try only once/day for exchange. And its only 1/10 chance. So I dont think it can be spammed.
Agdhar's Platinum Arena decks
Brawl #4 Team Ragnarök  :death

blarg: