Poll

What are, in your opinion, the 5 most important things Elements needs after its last patch?

More low level PvE content
More medium level PvE content
More high level PvE content
Newbie-helping PvE content
Endgame PvE content
More PvP content
New PvP Duel features and options, such as FG Mode or an HP bar
More Quests, possibly daily
Achievements
RPG elements (pets, levelling up mark or skills, perks...)
In-game PvP ranking system
Bug fixes (general)
Bug fixes (desync / timeout)
More balance between elements
More balanced shards
Converting shards into elemental cards
Improved AI
Visual improvements or GUI changes
Game log
PvP Duel deck code log
Improved Spectate feature
More cards
Less Arena uniformity
More ways to gain rare cards
More frequent updates
Faster game speed at lowest quality

*Author

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1157254#msg1157254
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16:02 am »
One more thing: locations. Think about it, where are we actauly dueling? You could battle in the Nether, Underground, in the ocean, beside a volcanoe, the Underworld, ect... they could do different things to different elements. There could be a system of defender/attacker where the defender uses the location he chose earlier and the attacker gets some other buff, or it could be just a random location. plz reply!
Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1157330#msg1157330
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 05:44:44 pm »
One more thing: locations. Think about it, where are we actauly dueling? You could battle in the Nether, Underground, in the ocean, beside a volcanoe, the Underworld, ect... they could do different things to different elements. There could be a system of defender/attacker where the defender uses the location he chose earlier and the attacker gets some other buff, or it could be just a random location. plz reply!
You can expand this idea in a new thread of Game Suggestions and Feedback to have a whole discussion about terrains. Maybe it can be added earlier to OpenETG?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline iNuzzle

• Reputation Power: 1
  • iNuzzle is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1166178#msg1166178
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2014, 09:23:52 pm »
I find myself using the wiki to look up card interactions that are less than intuitive. I was surprised to learn that poison wasn't affected by mirror shield BUT I couldn't rain of fire an immortal as well. Wording clarification would be nice, but even better would be integrating a glossary or wiki into the game! I think that would be quite helpful to new players. Furthermore, while I know all of the cards in the game now, I didn't when I started out and seeing what was available would have been nice!

Offline flyingcat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Vox all day every day
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1166179#msg1166179
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2014, 09:29:21 pm »
See the "What the Cards Don't Tell You" thread. Also, that's just the card not having enough room. I would like it if they added daily quests and more incentive for playing after reaching level 80, trainer edition, or whatever.
The important thing about a low probability is that it's not zero
:gravityBrawl 4 Gravy Train Co:gravity
:fireWar 9 Team Fire:fire

Offline iNuzzle

• Reputation Power: 1
  • iNuzzle is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1166288#msg1166288
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2014, 08:32:49 am »
See the "What the Cards Don't Tell You" thread. Also, that's just the card not having enough room. I would like it if they added daily quests and more incentive for playing after reaching level 80, trainer edition, or whatever.

Yeah that is the sort of info everyone needs! I think it would be good to have that readily available in the game itself. I'm all for more content, but I think this would be helpful to people still playing the low level ai too.

Offline allembrande jackson

• Reputation Power: 3
  • allembrande jackson is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • If it ain't Baruch, don't fix it!
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169338#msg1169338
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2014, 10:39:56 pm »
ThereĀ“s a "secret" link on the redeem code page.

Is there?  I didn't know that.  Is this an inside joke, or have I been making donations in vain ;)
Take a breath, count to three, make a wish

Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169339#msg1169339
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 10:42:16 pm »

I have been playing for over a year and I still mess up because the card text is inadequate.  Just the other day I upgraded my phase shields ... big mistake: that is some very misleading text.

I also still have no idea what, precisely can and cannot affect immortals.  Rain of Fire?  Pandemonium?  Holy Cow?

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169341#msg1169341
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 10:53:07 pm »
1) Zanz returning
2) Zanz returning
3) Zanz returning
4) Zanz returning
5) Zanz returning
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline flyingcat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Vox all day every day
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169342#msg1169342
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 10:54:47 pm »

I have been playing for over a year and I still mess up because the card text is inadequate.  Just the other day I upgraded my phase shields ... big mistake: that is some very misleading text.

I also still have no idea what, precisely can and cannot affect immortals.  Rain of Fire?  Pandemonium?  Holy Cow?
Immortals are immune to targeting spells. They are affected by Fire Buckler and (maybe?) Thorn Carapace. The reason they are not affected by RoF or Pandemonium is because those target individual creatures one-by-one. What's wrong with upgrading Dim Shields?
The important thing about a low probability is that it's not zero
:gravityBrawl 4 Gravy Train Co:gravity
:fireWar 9 Team Fire:fire

Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169358#msg1169358
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2014, 12:13:39 am »
Sorry if I said Dimensional Shields, I meant Dissipation Shields

Upgraded Dissipation Shields are useless for everything but rainbow decks.

Offline frimax

• Reputation Power: 2
  • frimax is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • "I'm more of a deck builder" =)
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169361#msg1169361
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2014, 12:42:11 am »

We need more players as well, If you guys make this a "mobile application" that would be the best that can happend to this game.

- Graphical update. (A little bit of 2.5 Dimentions) like Final Fantasy Tactics, or tactisarenaonline.com.
- More cards and rares, veteran players have it all already.
- Customizable avatar, and personal stuff, like LOLegends (You know what I mean).
- More updates.
- More Cards.
- More Weapons.
- Scores Record Data!! I have beaten a hell out of AI4 and I can't know how many.
- Reward system, if I got 5 EM in a row in Gold! I deserve a salary increase.

Cheers!
"I like to create decks, strategies and cards"

Offline frimax

• Reputation Power: 2
  • frimax is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • "I'm more of a deck builder" =)
Re: [POLL] The 5 most important things Elements needs right now! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42266.msg1169362#msg1169362
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 12:50:05 am »
Sorry if I said Dimensional Shields, I meant Dissipation Shields

Upgraded Dissipation Shields are useless for everything but rainbow decks.

If you play any quanta producer creatures, perma and Fractal or luciferase And Dissipation shield is useful as well isn't it?
Someone post a synergy of "soul catcher, diss shield, plague, condors, schrodinger cat.
"I like to create decks, strategies and cards"

blarg: