*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) Evil Hamster(1) Celidion(1) YoYoBro(1) chriskang(1) Elentier(1) bobcamel(1) Essence(1) czah(1) chimaera(1) Boingo(1) dark_stew(1) tiziano(1) ghy(1) NorthernDeed(1) ramones(1) SpeedLimit55(1) BetaParticle(1) binge(1) PuppyChow(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) sirboomalot(1) doomeister(1) HowFlyy(1) Kaine(1) diviad(1) Optimalist(1) Waerloga(1) JETZAL(1) Downsociety(1) Justsoneguy(1) stage(1) Jangoo(1) danieldubois(1) dragonhuman(1) theunamed(1) icecoldbro(1) darkhellion(1) dracomageat(1) noso1928(1) Azumi(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Chemist(1) Malduk(1) jheamay(1) swegfnujhu(1) IStoneI(1) Marvaddin(1) guy_fawkes(1) echii(1) PoLdeR(1) sSethia(1) RedWarrior0(1) samrynredflame(1) karthikking(1) Tom Bombadil(1) ghen(1) Perryd(1) edunavas(1) the Sage(1) manaboy100(1) snowballfr(1) bored_ninja777(1) jnatkins(1) dipree(1) MartyrX(1) morningstar(1) dreadsamurai(1) Rooftrellen(1) TruePurple(1) TheMartyr24(1) SteppingStone81(1) eL PaRaGuaYo(1) nerd1(1) zse(1) ElemantalCaek(1) funplay(1) Werdbooty(1) yezpahr(1) Uppercut(1) Dragoon1140(1) hammythepig(1) Manni(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) Metoropolice(1) Toimu13(1) ThugStyle(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) Nepycros(1) Antiderivative(1) chrisbenton876(1) zombie0(1) Buzz4rd(1) Pkmn31337(1) vidurkhanna(1) Dengeki(1) EvaRia(1) jdk470(1) bucky1andonly(1) Rastafla(1) Zblader(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Jenkar(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Regyptic(1) Lluis83(1) The conartist(2) Delreich(2) xdude(2) Sigh(2) Grimdrome(2) pikachufan2164(2) Eleazar(2) Seravy(2) habeus(2) killsdazombies(2) Daneman(2) Mrd3ath(2) Supersonique(2) bojengles77(2) Svenningen(2) Selenbrant(2) rakazy8564(2) melzardust(2) asymmetry(2) lokiburn4(2) OracleStar(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Glitch(2) Sir Valimont(2) EmeraldTiger(2) kitty45(2) Norbert Hawk(2) JaguarLive(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) AchDeToni(2) darkrobe(2) willng3(2) furballdn(2) Chapuz(2) Ciskje(2) eaglgenes101(2) Marsu(2) Cisco(3) TheMadEvil(3) pepokish(3) teffy(3) yaladilae(3) miniwally(3) Kuroaitou(3) Mantriel(3) Sira84(3) silux(3) SickTanicK(3) Leo(3) Jappert(3) jmizzle7(4) Kael Hate(4) Ashebrethafe(4) plastiqe(4) smuglapse(4) ddevans96(4) RootRanger(4) dragonsdemesne(4) Avenger(5) icybraker(5) Antagon(5) Arondight(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) CB!(6) Jaxly(6) Chromanin(8) The_Mormegil(9) BluePriest(11) Ant-n-ero(17) Scaredgirl(27)

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg419300#msg419300
« Reply #312 on: November 02, 2011, 06:49:05 am »
An RTS Quest.
That is all.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg419348#msg419348
« Reply #313 on: November 02, 2011, 09:14:32 am »
 Elements needs a new "5 most important things Elements needs right now" topic. I mean, this one is as old as the forum. When was the last poll reset ?
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg419399#msg419399
« Reply #314 on: November 02, 2011, 01:15:07 pm »
Elements needs a new "5 most important things Elements needs right now" topic. I mean, this one is as old as the forum. When was the last poll reset ?
This is true.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg419498#msg419498
« Reply #315 on: November 02, 2011, 05:44:13 pm »
"Modified and Reset January 30th" (2011)  You really had to dig down into that opening post to find out.  : P

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg419523#msg419523
« Reply #316 on: November 02, 2011, 07:21:19 pm »
Elements needs a new "5 most important things Elements needs right now" topic.
Wish granted.

The options are mostly the same though; it might take up to a week before hopefully I get enough new ideas to take down the less relevant ones and make the poll a better reflection of what the community wants to vote for.

Dengeki

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg431341#msg431341
« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2011, 07:57:58 am »
 :darkness wow pretty obvious from the poll count folk want more quests, for sure. it would be nice to have more things it wants us to do.
 also i think the lvl 4-5 decks should be revamp'd or updated with the new cards and reorganized to give a new challange/ possible card wins.
 :life+ :time= :death

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg431350#msg431350
« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2011, 08:42:28 am »
I think the "Better Game Balance" should be split into different entries. I wouldn't vote for "better game balance" as a whole because it's excellent as it is, but for something like "More Permanent Control"? Heck sure I would!
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg433597#msg433597
« Reply #319 on: December 02, 2011, 12:53:32 am »
I think the "Better Game Balance" should be split into different entries. I wouldn't vote for "better game balance" as a whole because it's excellent as it is, but for something like "More Permanent Control"? Heck sure I would!
To me, that seems like a Card Idea thing. Opening up things like 'More Permanent Control' really just invites for infinite more categories, like 'more Quanta protection' 'Hand control' 'more alternate quanta generators' ... ect.

I get that 'more permanent control' is one of the most realistic and needed, but once one gets put up, it really opens doors for limitless others, and it's not really right for me to dignify which ones are worth putting in, and which ones aren't.

I was thinking about stickying the Metagame thread actually, provided you can keep discussion going on the current events and going ons in the metagame :) - I'd hate to sticky a thread only for it to go stagnant. That way any conclusions (like 'More Permanent Control') could seem more, official.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg433598#msg433598
« Reply #320 on: December 02, 2011, 12:56:29 am »
Honestly, I've mentioned it before, but IMO the biggest thing elements needs right now is more people working on the development team than just Zanz...

Not that we have any control over that.

jdk470

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg434283#msg434283
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2011, 06:44:59 am »
I'd love faster card draw animations or a way to turn them off completely.  That eats up about 30%+ of the game time and makes grinding a lot slower, especially with hatch decks.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg434314#msg434314
« Reply #322 on: December 03, 2011, 07:51:43 am »
You can speed up things a bit in the 'settings', but the biggest lag is just the AI time in activating everything, especially if you go AFW.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg434333#msg434333
« Reply #323 on: December 03, 2011, 08:38:30 am »
I was thinking about stickying the Metagame thread actually, provided you can keep discussion going on the current events and going ons in the metagame :) - I'd hate to sticky a thread only for it to go stagnant. That way any conclusions (like 'More Permanent Control') could seem more, official.
Give it a bit more time. I expect it to be less stagnant right after Leagues and War, while being pretty stagnant during them (for obvious tactical reasons). Also, the shards patch is halfway complete, so it's a bit difficult to discuss the full impact of it into PvP, especially if you consider Shards aren't allowed in PvP for now because not everybody has them. I'm sure there's going to be a Shards tournament somewhere between january and february and that will be helpful to assess the Metagame - I actually hope we get a Shards tourney both upped and unupped, plus some tourneys with shards allowed in different restricted metagames.

Also, I'm planning a suggestion for next Trials' Phase 1.

anything
blarg: