*Author

Active members:
CleanOnion(1) rob77dp(1)

Offline CleanOnionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Round 6 - GP - Voting Phase https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61772.msg1230335#msg1230335
« on: April 11, 2016, 08:27:53 am »
Time's up!

Standardized voting will use this table:

Spoiler for code:
Code: [Select]
[table]
[tr][td][table][tr]
[td]Team Vote[/td][td]Round 6[/td][td]by [/td]
[/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr]
[td]Boss & CD[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Artist & DB[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]FE[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Writer[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Bonus[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Super Bonus[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Challenge[/td][td] *** [/td][td] *** [/td]
[/tr][/table][/td][/tr]
[/table]

[tr]
[td]Espithel's Frustration[/td][td]FHM or AB[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Espithel's Delirium[/td][td]FHM or AB[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Espithel's Duplicity[/td][td]FHM or AB[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Ulamog, the Ceaseless NearHundred[/td][td]FHM or AB[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Elite Dragonfly the Science Guy[/td][td]TC or AB[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Animated Tribute[/td][td]AB or GP[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Mechanical Underdrive[/td][td]AB or TC[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Ascension[/td][td]LoS or TC[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Buy one get one free![/td][td]LoS or TC[/td][/tr]

DO A VOTE THINGY!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 04:01:34 pm by Zawadx »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Round 6 - GP - Voting Phase https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61772.msg1230931#msg1230931
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 05:12:20 am »
TNT: Toadally Newtral Team
AB: Abyss Brawlers
LoS: League of Shadows
FHM: Fiery-Hot Mixtape
TC: The Chaosomes
Gaia's Pride: Gaia's Pride

Team VoteRound 6by rob77dp
Boss & CD Gaia's Pride AB -- They had pictures on the cards, followed the part of the task that was explicit and clear, and had good card with good stall in the constructed deck. Only team that did that besides GP.
Artist & DB Gaia's Pride AB -- Fractal Skeletons? This touches a place in my EtG heart, being twice Master of Death. The video/art was sublime too.
FE LoS -- the most thorough of the submission, by far! TC -- Did not start their submission with an insult (even a light-hearted cheeky one...) and went in depth enough to get my 2nd vote.
Writer Gaia's Pride AB -- a novel is not good for intro that has to play/scroll/etc EVERY time a player loads the game, but this one was shorter and good. Thumbs up!
Bonus Gaia's Pride AB -- More AB here... this time the "Blue Submarine" slayed me, classic and very well thought up. Tough to top.
Super Bonus AB -- Another solid krzy art-ed comic with good JCJ script and such, bravo! TC -- I enjoyed the playful back-and-forth and overview of Brawl to-date... with humor injected quite skillfully.
Challenge refer below ditto

Espithel's FrustrationAB -- The more "real" of the two cards... which the task seemed explicitly to be taking aim at some kind of "reality" in the card being created.
Espithel's DeliriumFHM -- I love the simple complexity and depth here... one level deep that gets the task completed, and I like the addition of a human-esque element to the game. Maybe not ACTUALLY in the game, but in something like Brawl it draws my vote. :)
Espithel's DuplicityFHM -- They chose my team and gave a shout-out compliment to me on my card's portion of it. <3 Thanks FHM - it does indeed properly deserve a vote from me for those reasons.
Ulamog, the Ceaseless NearHundredAB -- Very fitting for the chosen element, Gravity, and it is the more straight forward of the two cards. I'm not sure I really understand the FHM card or it's accompanying explanations.
Elite Dragonfly the Science GuyTC or AB -- AB forfeited it seems...
Animated TributeGaia's Pride -- Simple and animated, not too complex and includes the whole team.
Mechanical UnderdriveAB -- This is cool, making a nice card that uses oppposite elements in one card with a new mechanic. :)
AscensionLoS -- A more thorough submission with a better deck that appeals to my DB fancy.
Buy one get one free!LoS -- This was actually a real attempt to create an advertisement.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:14:17 am by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

blarg: rob77dp