*Author

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238395#msg238395
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 02:47:51 am »
Hahaha.. epic. Earth banner is gorgeous.
Funny how different people like different things. :) Earth banner is actually my least favorite because it's so massive and doesn't have that soft color gradient that the other banners have. Time banner is my favorite. It's so awesome actually that I might have to fix the results of War #3 so that :time wins.
SG, why dont you like the tie one?
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238397#msg238397
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 02:49:54 am »
I'm sure Xinef will be happy to take us back in :time and fix the results :)

But in all honesty I think all of those are amazing. I personally like the death one most.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238398#msg238398
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 02:51:15 am »
@SG: Yeah, that's why I'd like it on the forums background. Much more noticeable and there to stay, just like Earth. Time is delicious, too.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238621#msg238621
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 12:37:11 pm »
Time banner is my favorite. It's so awesome actually that I might have to fix the results of War #3 so that :time wins.
Seems I'll have to make sure that results won't need fixing, or else drama will ensue over which banner is the best and why Time.
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238632#msg238632
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 01:24:12 pm »
I actually like Life banner out of them all. I dislike the death banner, though. It feels so.. empty.

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238636#msg238636
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2011, 01:26:52 pm »
I like the Underworld banner (yes, we did have a banner, it was just in our secret forums.  Go check it out.) the best because its so awesome.  I really liked the time banner as well.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg238905#msg238905
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2011, 07:52:22 pm »
Funny how different people like different things. :) Earth banner is actually my least favorite because it's so massive and doesn't have that soft color gradient that the other banners have. Time banner is my favorite. It's so awesome actually that I might have to fix the results of War #3 so that :time wins.
What a great idea!
I think fire and time banner was best, close followed by water.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Ant-n-ero

Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg239496#msg239496
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 01:07:59 pm »
/me reports SG's post to the Moderators...

Nice, I like the banner all equally,.. although I do think that Light and Entropy are kinda plain, but what else can you add into them tbh?
are you working on the other ones atm? ( :aether :air :darkness :gravity )

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg239630#msg239630
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 06:30:00 pm »
For the record; those banners aren't the reason Entropy won War #2. More banners will be seen and (re-)made when other teams take Zeru's mad crown in War #3!
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg239878#msg239878
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2011, 12:00:41 am »
Banners are beautiful ... even if "reigned by" makes no sense in English. I guess that works for the Entropy theme, anyway.  ;)

Zeru the Indivisible. No one could divide his team either; we ended war with all nine players.

Offline Dragoon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg239892#msg239892
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2011, 12:17:32 am »
Zeru the Indivisible. No one could divide his team either; we ended war with all nine players.
Sold!  Indivisible is a nice play on the Zeru/Zero idea.  Plus the fact that his team remained completely intact seals it.  From now on, he'll be known as Zeru the Indivisible to me.

Antagon the Undefeated
Zeru the Indivisible
... maybe you?

Re: War #2 has ended - winner Team Entropy! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18454.msg240083#msg240083
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2011, 03:48:26 am »
Uh... vrt? I can haz :gravity banner? I'm in need of a new avatar...

blarg: