*Author

Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319476#msg319476
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 09:20:00 am »
Vote for me guys, vote for me! I wuv you diiiiiiss much *extends arms as far as possible* But I wuv you moar if you vote for me!

No srsly now. I'll be around a while yet, so I might as well make myself useful, amiright?
how tall are you? that's how long your arms will extend
:P

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319481#msg319481
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 09:47:00 am »
i'm nilsieboy.
why'd you vote for me?
in a few weeks i'm a year at this forum so i know a lot about it,
i'm active and i won't leave and i wanna help this community with new ideas.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319482#msg319482
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 09:47:41 am »
Yeah I'm not gonna try to introduce or promote myself. I just want everyone to know I'm active, mature and I'll stick around to do my job properly.

Voted for DD, Higs, Kael, Majofa, Nap, RR, TorB, Will, Xdude and myself.

Good luck to everyone!

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319484#msg319484
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 09:50:08 am »
Hi.
Well Ive never really been good with words, as most people know by now.
Well Im a former Gen. Ive been now in 3 War's Ive stayed active for the now close to year Ive been a part of forum and have been playing since way before, and am an active chatter.
Id like to think that my time in the elements community has been helpful, and that I have really changed myself around from a once worse time for me.
Also Im known for speaking my mind and not holding anything in, I think Id make a good addition to council as Id be some new blood but with inherited experience.
Anyways Gl to all participants and Gj to whoever makes the cut.

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319497#msg319497
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 10:54:20 am »
Well, there isn't much for me to say that others haven't already.  I've been here for almost a year, so I am experienced.  I haven't been able to give much back to the community and this is my chance.  I want to share my ideas in Council and help our great community become better.  I certainly do have some ideas in mind to improve the community and will gladly suggest them if I do make it to Council.  Also, as I find this very important in a Council applicant, I am doing this to help the community.  I am not doing it for popularity, for fun, for bragging rights, or for a sense of eliteness and superiority over everyone else.  I am purely doing it for the benefit of the community, whether it is big or small.  I feel that this community has benefited me greatly, so I want to give something back to it.  Another reason to vote for me is because I will work hard.  I won't be one of those people who gloats my title in others faces but one who works hard for the good of the community.  SO VOTE FOR ME!
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319498#msg319498
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:52 am »
Well, there isn't much for me to say that others haven't already.  I've been here for almost a year, so I am experienced.  I haven't been able to give much back to the community and this is my chance.  I want to share my ideas in Council and help our great community become better.  SO VOTE FOR ME!
If we donĀ“t...
?
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319502#msg319502
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 11:12:12 am »
Meh, I'm a late entry. Ya know, better late than never right?
I'm not the best self-promoter, but damn, I might as well try. Here goes nothing :)

Well, howdy forums members :)
My name is TNG and I'm a fairly old man around these parts of the forums. I've been here for, what, almost 2 years? lol.
I'm a LO and have been given an unexpected roll as general of a war team, so I like to think I'm also a bit experienced :P
Why am I trying for this council anyway? Well, lets find out.
- I love this community with a passion, even through minor frustrations at times.
- I love to help all people at any given time, with any and all troubles. If someone else doesn't beat me to it anyway lol (looks at all ninjas in chat)
- I like to think I'm somewhat helpful and usually get my job done when the time comes.

Who am I?
- A man who tried to be a master and failed.
- An active member of this community and friend to most here.
- A man pushed into so many roles in war you can't even count xD
- Just a cool little dude that likes to chill.

I don't have many achievements in this community, but I'm all ears for trying to make some changes to help achieve break through to further help our community we have here :)

Well, I think that's about it. So, I'll leave y'all to picking some other candidates that will have a shot at council. Lets all have a great and fun race y'all!

Anyway, we got some tough ol' canidates, tougher than last time. Hopefully I'll get at least 1 vote xD Good luck to everyone that applies and joins council :)
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Scaredgirl

Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319504#msg319504
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 11:16:50 am »
thenewguy added to the poll.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319513#msg319513
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 12:13:10 pm »
It feels strange coming back to this after the few months that the 18 of us spent working together to try and do what was best for the community itself.  I do not jest when I say that it feels like the 3 months of our term flew by in little time at all; we accomplished a great deal in this time period...and yet I feel that there is much more work to be done and that we have only managed to graze the surface so far.  But before I take somewhat of a wrong turn down memory lane, I will return to the more pressing matter at hand.

Allow me to formally introduce myself:  I am willng3; one of 18 members of the 2nd Elements Council and a man who desires to do more for this community every day that passes.  I have always believed in my heart that the Council was meant to serve as somewhat of a mouthpiece for the community itself; our actions, everything that we do is to make these forums more enjoyable for everyone, not just Scaredgirl, not just for the Council members themselves, but for each and every person that decides to join the Elements community and to take part of more of what we have to offer.  If you are interested in certain personal qualities that I possess...well, you will find that everything that I do and everything that I work for is for justice, impartiality and fairness.  Too many people take a step into this voting process who simply desire to use their position on the Council as somewhat of an ego booster instead of the role is created to serve...I assure you that this is the last reasoning behind my application for my second term.  I know it is difficult to simply take someone's words for granted without providing any sort of physical evidence to support his/her claims, but I have enough faith in this community to do what is right and ignore all the flashy titles, the number of posts a person has made on these forums, and really examine what lies in the heart of each and every individual who aspires to take part in the Council itself.  At the end of the day the person to blame for making messes bigger than what they need to be is not the person appointed to the position, but the people responsible for putting that power into their hands.  I trust that all of you will make the right 18 decisions that this community needs the most.

Good luck to all applicants and the 3rd Elements Council!
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Hobnob5000

Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319514#msg319514
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 12:35:33 pm »
What-ho chaps

Most people here will be thinking "Who's this Hobnooob person, how does he think he's Council material?", those who actually do know me may not have seen me do very much at all recently. This is mostly due to my 9 month "quit." This was not because I hated the community and thought that they didn't need my help, but I was just too busy doing other things. Now I am back! Hopefully for the better...

Now, more about me (Yay)

I started Elements back in January 2010 (the good old days without these new fangled cards) and became an active member of the community soon after. I would say that I am a fairly experienced player, having participated in War 1 (the best one) and Trials 1 and 2. Needless to say I failed in the trials, but hey, there's commitment there, and xdude was a legend when it comes to light mastery. My best Elements achievement to date? Coming second in a story writing competition on the forums :P (losing by one vote.)

Why vote for me?

I am now an active member of the community, and though my "post count", apparently the guiding light when it comes to judging activity, is low, I read the forums a lot, and post when I believe necessary. I also believe that I am a helpful member, and will often choose to help out new players in chat if I'm around. I believe I can contribute to make the forums more epic than ever, so don't delay. Vote Hobnob!

Now I know most people will not consider these "applications" and be like "Oh, "X" is running for council, he's my mate, I'll vote for them." But stop, consider everything, and vote wisely. Vote for epicness. Vote for 5000 tasty oat flavoured biscuits. Vote for me! :)

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319544#msg319544
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 02:16:25 pm »
Okay.... so time to write this introduction thing...

...Zanzarino. I'm already stuck.

A few hours later...

Hey guys. I'm Zblader, and you probably know everything about me if you've even taken a peek at the Card Ideas and Art forum. ;)

I've only been here a little while, but having previous expierience with forums I've adapted very quickly and found that I really like card design. I like to look at the other side of things (the cards gotta come from somewhere), and I'm also learning the ropes of digital art.

As for what I am, I'm one of the  authors in the collaborative 12 Realms story (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,20059.0.html), a card theorist and artist, and I'm taking my steps into PvP with Beginner's League and War.

I'm looking forward to getting to know more about the Elements community, and I hope you'll consider me when voting, so thanks for reading!

Re: Vote for 3rd Elements Council! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25044.msg319545#msg319545
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 02:17:37 pm »
Hey forum, I'm scauduro221095 and I would love to be in the council, as I want to give back to the only community that has had me for over a month :) not saying I have been kicked out of the others :P But this is the only one where i have felt at home and its because of that feeling that i want to give back to everyone here in these forums for what they did for me. I am not the oldest, awesoumest member here but i would love to prove myself to you.
Thanks

blarg: