*Author

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294244#msg1294244
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 04:21:17 am »
Oh, this might be why my profile image bugged and the forum didn't allow me to upload a Pic instead of linking via imgur as I have it set now.

Fixed
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Submachine

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Wake Me Up When September Ends
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294371#msg1294371
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2019, 09:20:06 am »
The shadow BBcode does not seem to work either. It works in preview, but not after it is posted.

Shadow Red Left
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294391#msg1294391
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2019, 06:35:04 pm »
For the trials board, I enabled notifications, but I did not get an email for the Questions for all elements topic. The topics before server migration did give me emails. I think this might be related?

• Administrator
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294396#msg1294396
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2019, 12:08:48 pm »
The shadow BBcode does not seem to work either. It works in preview, but not after it is posted.

Shadow Red Left

For the trials board, I enabled notifications, but I did not get an email for the Questions for all elements topic. The topics before server migration did give me emails. I think this might be related?

Adding these to the list
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Online Wyand

• War Planning Team
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294415#msg1294415
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2019, 06:07:31 pm »
Forum says I'm 1015 years old, because default year there is 1004... Every time I delete that it just simply doesn't change.
<---- 7 cups and 2 cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

• Administrator
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294437#msg1294437
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2019, 03:05:54 am »
Forum says I'm 1015 years old, because default year there is 1004... Every time I delete that it just simply doesn't change.

I'm able to change your birth year. Are you trying to remove your age?

Online Wyand

• War Planning Team
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Wyand is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294438#msg1294438
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2019, 08:04:28 am »
yep
<---- 7 cups and 2 cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.TheonlyrealBeef brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Server Migration http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67420.msg1294532#msg1294532
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 01:00:47 pm »

anything
blarg: Amashi