*Author

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Mafia? Mafia.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302926#msg1302926
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:30:27 pm »
We need 1-2 volunteers to General to reach 8 teams. Send me your application for one or more of the following elements:  :entropy :gravity :earth :water.  This list is subject to change.

No timer, Generals will be appointed when :air Trials are resolved.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Linkcat is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Mafia? Mafia.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302960#msg1302960
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 01:55:27 am »
Wyand will lead :entropy as General in War #14.

With that, the eight teams are decided.  :entropy :death :life :fire :light :air :time :aether
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302966#msg1302966
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 08:23:55 am »
Thank you Linkcat/Council! I may not have that sugary Entropy icon by my name, but I will surely work hard to get that shinier one! :)
<---- A nice purple pie, 10 cups and 3 cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.worldwideweb3 is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302968#msg1302968
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 08:54:17 am »

With that, the eight teams are decided.  :entropy :death :life :fire :light :air :time :aether

Torb Andre DC  :'(
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
God of coming 2nd.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Wyand is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302969#msg1302969
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 09:58:21 am »
yeah, it is pretty sad  :(
<---- A nice purple pie, 10 cups and 3 cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302970#msg1302970
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 11:50:53 am »

I'm still considering if I'll join, but if I do I'll be coasting, which is not how I want to lead a team.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2, 3 & War 7 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • GuestJoking#4699 on Discord
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302973#msg1302973
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 05:27:35 pm »

Sorry y'all, frankly War gives me more stress than pleasure for me and with my general mood I don't need to let more people down rn ><
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Not So Young Elemental
Re: Now Recruiting: War Generals http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67973.msg1302974#msg1302974
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 06:12:38 pm »

Sorry y'all, frankly War gives me more stress than pleasure for me and with my general mood I don't need to let more people down rn ><

pun intended?  ;)

blarg: Wyand