*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Now Hiring: Trials Overseers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67306.msg1293153#msg1293153
« on: August 05, 2019, 09:33:33 pm »
Now Hiring: Trial Overseer

Interested in contributing to one of the 3 biggest forum events in Elements? You're in luck, as Council is currently hiring 2 new Trial Overseers!

The main tasks are as follows:
  • Actively managing trials - this involves keeping up to date with the participants.
  • Consistently making rulings on disagreements and issues between participants.
  • Keeping a cool head and cooperating smoothly with other staff/participants.

Requirements:
  • Jr. Member or Above
  • Activity, responsibility, and reliability are essential.
  • Motivation and dedication to help everyone enjoy trials.
  • Although not mandatory, previous experience in trials is extremely helpful.
  • Google Docs experience is not mandatory, but extremely helpful.

How to apply

In order to apply for Trials Overseer, PM send me a PM with an application titled "Trial Overseer Application". If any questions surface about the duties of a Trial Overseer, feel free to ask worldwideweb3!

Time remaining for applications: Time's up!

Best of luck to all who apply!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:04:24 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Trials Overseers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67306.msg1293233#msg1293233
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 07:13:14 pm »
The timer has been extended for 5 days.

Also, remember that you can still participate in Trials as a TrO!
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Trials Overseers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67306.msg1293295#msg1293295
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 04:26:26 pm »
Please apply for this if you are interested in the position or want to see trails not get cancelled. No TrO to run the event means no trials.
something....something....something.....

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Now Hiring: Trials Overseers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67306.msg1293301#msg1293301
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 06:13:43 pm »
Timer extended by one week. All we need is someone who can help with GDocs and would be willing to give second opinions.

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Now Hiring: Trials Overseers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67306.msg1293313#msg1293313
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 07:06:07 pm »
Since we've gotten a couple of applications we've shortened the timer to end in less than 2 days

If anyone else is interested in applying for TrO, let us know and we can wait for your application before ending the timer.

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Now Hiring: Trials Overseers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67306.msg1293389#msg1293389
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 11:00:50 pm »
Congratulations to our new Trials Overseers, serprex and DoubleCapitals!

blarg: worldwideweb3,serprex,DoubleCapitals