*Author

Active members:
ji412jo(1) Discord(4)

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63815.msg1253498#msg1253498
« on: December 15, 2016, 11:33:32 pm »
Newsletter Writer

Interested in writing and willing to help the community? You're in luck, because Council is currently hiring one new Newsletter Writer to write the monthly newsletters!

The job of Newsletter Writer requires:
  • Being a Jr. member or above.
  • Being familiar with parts of the forum.
  • Knowledge of BBCode
  • Ability to think up new ways to improve the Newsletters

The Newsletter Writer is an important position on our forums for compiling monthly news and interesting articles. Newsletter Writers are also in charge of conducting the interviews found in the Newsletters. If you are interested in this position, be sure to send Discord a private message titled "Newsletter Writer Application".

Don't forget to read about What the Council looks for in an applicant if you haven't already.

If you any questions regarding the work of a NLW, feel free to PM Discord or Silver Emerald.

Thank you for applying
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

• Legendary Member
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63815.msg1253760#msg1253760
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 01:54:46 am »
Bump.
about 2 days to send those apps in folks, please consider applying if you're interested!
Current profile picture

• Legendary Member
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63815.msg1253933#msg1253933
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 12:43:10 pm »
Time's up, thank you to those who sent in apps!
Current profile picture

• Legendary Member
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63815.msg1254104#msg1254104
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 07:08:46 pm »
Congratulations, JonathanCrazyJ, our new NLW!
Current profile picture

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63815.msg1254105#msg1254105
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 07:11:48 pm »
Merry Christmas JCJ!
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

anything
blarg: Discord,Silver Emerald,JonathanCrazyJ