*Author

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234730#msg1234730
« on: June 04, 2016, 06:34:52 pm »
Newsletter Writer

Interested in writing and willing to help the community? You're in luck, because Council is currently hiring one new Newsletter Writer to write the monthly newsletters!

The job of Newsletter Writer requires:
  • Being a Jr. member or above.
  • Being familiar with parts of the forum.
  • Knowledge of BBCode.
  • Ability to think up new ways to improve NL.

The Newsletter Writer is an important position on our forums for compiling monthly news and interesting articles. Newsletter Writers are also in charge of conducting the interviews found in the Newsletters. If you are interested in this position, be sure to send Discord a private message titled "Newsletter Writer Application".

Don't forget to read about What the Council looks for in an applicant if you haven't already.

If you any questions regarding the work of a NLW, feel free to PM Discord.

To do so, you have:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:46:33 pm by Discord »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234733#msg1234733
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 07:47:56 pm »
I'd like to apply, but sadly I can't make such a comittment right now. I'll just keep writing the Forum Games section if the new writer still wants it. Good luck to all applicants.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

• Legendary Member
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234991#msg1234991
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 12:45:58 am »
Bump. Just over a day left, get those apps in folks!
Current profile picture

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234992#msg1234992
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 12:48:08 am »
I'd like to apply, but sadly I can't make such a comittment right now. I'll just keep writing the Forum Games section if the new writer still wants it. Good luck to all applicants.

You can do this job in six hours of an afternoon in one sitting max or one hour each day of the last week of the month. Source: Was newsletter writer.

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234993#msg1234993
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 12:54:27 am »
If I cared that little about the quality of my work, I wouldn't even consider applying.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234994#msg1234994
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:58:14 am »
If I cared that little about the quality of my work, I wouldn't even consider applying.

More like if you can't write articles properly within six hours when you're basically just copying data you shouldn't consider applying to any job, ever.

Unless you tell me you need high quality work to tell me who's leading BL/CL and who won the past four tournaments, or what forum games are going on. Am looking forward to the day that happens, though!

• Legendary Member
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1234995#msg1234995
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 12:59:33 am »
Guys, please...
Current profile picture

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1235000#msg1235000
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 05:18:30 am »

You can do this job in six hours of an afternoon in one sitting max or one hour each day of the last week of the month. Source: Was newsletter writer.

Dm - what was the purpose of including that quote with your post? Your post stands alone as a remark to advise possible applicants of what time commitment they probably take on in applying for NL writer.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

• Legendary Member
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1235121#msg1235121
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 08:00:30 pm »
Time's up folks, thank you to those who sent an application!
Current profile picture

• Legendary Member
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1235345#msg1235345
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 08:08:05 pm »
Congratulations, Silver Emerald, our new NLW! Welcome to the team!

Thanks to all those who applied, keep up the good efforts!
Current profile picture

Offline Alerion

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Alerion is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • The early bird...
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1235369#msg1235369
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 04:46:18 pm »
Congrats to Silver Emerald!

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Now Hiring: Newsletter Writer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62113.msg1236315#msg1236315
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 05:23:31 am »
Congratulations, Silvy! I know you'll do amazing things with the newsletters!
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

blarg: Discord,Silver Emerald