*Author

Online HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1264199#msg1264199
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2017, 01:53:51 pm »
Here's a slice the cat didn't want.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1264205#msg1264205
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2017, 03:03:43 pm »
Never seen any cake  :-[

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1265188#msg1265188
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2017, 07:18:33 am »
Hopefully this isn't too bad of a necro. Eight years, huh? Hardly feels that long at all. So many people have come and gone. It's a little crazy thinking about all the things that have transpired through the years. Back before we had an off topic section, before there were brawls, and competitions. How much has the game changed over the years from Zanz, from the community? I found Elements a little after a month after it came out on Kongregate. I think I had some small, juvenile question about something that led me to the forums and I stayed there for so long. I made good friends, some I talk to still, some I don't. Nowadays I rarely ever visit. My passion for the game and community slowly vanished over the years, but I'm happy to see that this community is still going strong.  I can see all the marks that various member left on this place over the years and it warms me a little knowing just how large of an impact one person can have on a community.

Well, here's hoping to eight more.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1265194#msg1265194
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2017, 07:44:50 am »
Hopefully this isn't too bad of a necro. Eight years, huh? Hardly feels that long at all. So many people have come and gone. It's a little crazy thinking about all the things that have transpired through the years. Back before we had an off topic section, before there were brawls, and competitions. How much has the game changed over the years from Zanz, from the community? I found Elements a little after a month after it came out on Kongregate. I think I had some small, juvenile question about something that led me to the forums and I stayed there for so long. I made good friends, some I talk to still, some I don't. Nowadays I rarely ever visit. My passion for the game and community slowly vanished over the years, but I'm happy to see that this community is still going strong.  I can see all the marks that various member left on this place over the years and it warms me a little knowing just how large of an impact one person can have on a community.

Well, here's hoping to eight more.

Kami! <3
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Amashi

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Amashi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I pressed A to be gay today
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1265285#msg1265285
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2017, 09:48:58 am »
i choose death
Currently interested in WarioWare. (I am now obsessed with Orbulon and Fronk)

Offline Faro

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1265669#msg1265669
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2017, 12:51:10 pm »
I'm here for cake!!!! happy bday EtG

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1265698#msg1265698
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2017, 12:33:58 am »
42 days after my birthday is not my birthday, Mum.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 8th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64558.msg1265724#msg1265724
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2017, 08:15:26 pm »
well as i'm around at this time happy 8th birthday etg and now where do i go for the cake :P also is there only cake or is there a buffet as well.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:17:09 pm by treebeard xiii »
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

anything
blarg: