*Author

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232580#msg1232580
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 12:27:07 am »
Happy birthday, Elements!

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232583#msg1232583
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 12:33:53 am »
I might as well pay my respects to this thread as well! Happy birthday elements!
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline ninjacloneXD

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ninjacloneXD is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to forum, but not to elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232584#msg1232584
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 12:56:23 am »
Happy birthday elements!
- Kongregate user

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232586#msg1232586
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 01:17:32 am »
Time to get me one of those cake things.

Quote from: Higurashi
Why do YOU love Elements the Game?

I like games that make you work hard in order to better your self, and of the games like that I have played EtG is by far the best. I also love the chat room because I'm not fond of small talk but like to talk about things that interest me such as EtG and you never even have to be with people. :D (not too fond of that either)

EDIT: Almost forgot, Happy birthday EtG.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:36:12 am by Mr Muffin »

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232593#msg1232593
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 02:02:55 am »
7 years, and it's still alive and kicking! Woot woot!

As always, it's the community that's the best part of EtG.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232594#msg1232594
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 02:32:11 am »
Happy birthday elements. Lets hope for another 7 more. :)

Edit: Just realized I had to give a response. To be honest, ETG is the game i found years back, yet never gave a passing glance. Now it feels like home, thanks to the people that make it feel like one.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 05:09:31 am by asdw152 »
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232595#msg1232595
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 03:00:16 am »
Community is the best... Happy b-day elements.
Rainbros guild

Offline ProBacon

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ProBacon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Best Bacon
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232596#msg1232596
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 03:17:13 am »

For starters, this was my first online TCG. Second, this is the only true card game that I have put so much time into to go in depth into a whole lot of things (other than just putting a bunch of random good cards into a deck). This is just a fantastic game with a fantastic community to follow it.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Love you all! <3

Man, Elements has done a lot more by the age of 7 than me ;-;
:air War 11 - Team Air :air
:darkness War 13 - Team Darkness :darkness
:life War 14 - Team Life :life
The mind is your only true companion

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232597#msg1232597
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 03:19:28 am »
Cake plz
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline blrawen

• Reputation Power: 2
  • blrawen is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tinker hard, mindgate better
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232598#msg1232598
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 03:44:27 am »
Happy Birthday EtG! It's amazing how far a game can go even without updates, it proves how strong of a community this is, and it's just incredible.

I love 2 things, the tools we have as players to make awesome decks and crazy combos, and more importantly how the community has found its way to always keep the game fresh using those tools. Even while only lurking it's shocking to see the work everyone puts into this game, wether to make crazy and fun rulestes, to constantly create amazing decks or tune them to work as best as possible, or the incredible display of creativity Brawlers put up every year, and it makes being here even for a short while such an amazing experience that is really hard to find otherwise. Thank you all and, again, Happy Birthday EtG!
Better watch your step, you don't want to fall off the world! War 10 :aether soldier

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232599#msg1232599
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2016, 04:18:48 am »
This place and all the people here have really made my life exponentially better these past few years. And it's all thanks to the marvelous Elements the Game! Let us take this moment to be thankful for all this game has given us!

Here's to another 7 great years for the game! (and maybe 32 more updates!)

Bring out the cake! :D

* Zawadx grumbles at his failed forum domination plan :P
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Tha_Playa_Slaya

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Tha_Playa_Slaya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1232600#msg1232600
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2016, 04:36:03 am »
It's already been a year!?
I feel like our last birthday was just a couple months ago. This year sure has gone fast.

Congratulations everyone.
Creator of Elements the Game Deck Manager (EtGDM) - A quick way to save, edit, and organize all of your decks, with special False God assistance built-in!

blarg: Khaleesi