*Author

Offline bored_ninja777

• Reputation Power: 13
  • bored_ninja777 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bored_ninja777 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Happy 10th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67166.msg1295713#msg1295713
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2020, 07:56:46 pm »
so bit late im sure, but thought id post. i cant believe its been 10 years. i started playing it apparently shortly after it was put online. i was in my last year of college in 2010 and frequent updates by Zanz were still happening. after he mostly disappeared i came on, would do some forum stuff, tried a tourny or 2 and kept at it trying to fullfill the full collection (still havent finished it). i used to try and do a lot of the card creation contests and did alright in some and even had a talented artist take a crack and designing the art for my cards.
i check in from time to time, but it does appear many of the names and people i knew stopped coming back. im sure some are still here or some lurking. i still hold out hope that someone will take over from Zanz or maybe he will come back to finally implement that last update that never went fully in.

~bored_ninja777
~McPasty was here~

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 10th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67166.msg1295812#msg1295812
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2020, 02:38:22 am »
i still hold out hope that someone will take over from Zanz or maybe he will come back to finally implement that last update that never went fully in.
Me, too. After hearing that Flash will die this year, I am hoping that someone will buy the right from Zanz and make an android version.
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Happy 10th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67166.msg1295826#msg1295826
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2020, 11:32:10 pm »
so bit late im sure, but thought id post. i cant believe its been 10 years. i started playing it apparently shortly after it was put online. i was in my last year of college in 2010 and frequent updates by Zanz were still happening. after he mostly disappeared i came on, would do some forum stuff, tried a tourny or 2 and kept at it trying to fullfill the full collection (still havent finished it). i used to try and do a lot of the card creation contests and did alright in some and even had a talented artist take a crack and designing the art for my cards.
i check in from time to time, but it does appear many of the names and people i knew stopped coming back. im sure some are still here or some lurking. i still hold out hope that someone will take over from Zanz or maybe he will come back to finally implement that last update that never went fully in.

~bored_ninja777

Fun to see some people from old times. I joined the forums 2012 but started playing 2010. There are a few other survivors as well.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 10th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67166.msg1296664#msg1296664
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2020, 11:18:24 pm »
Didn't see a new thread, figured I'd say happy 11th birthday here  :sillyspin:
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

anything
blarg: