Plants vs Zombies
14 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: February 05, 2014, 05:10:11 pm

*Author

Offline DmTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123412#msg1123412
« on: January 27, 2014, 04:58:02 pm »
End of Year Forum Awards 2013
Voting

You were there, you looked back, you nominated! (Or maybe not, actually.) But whatever you did, now is time for something simpler - Voting! Just go ahead and pick your options on the above polls. (There's no way you could have missed them, right?)
If there is a tie, we will move towards a tie-breaker. (Well... No wonder, right?)
You can change your vote, so don't worry if you suddenly change your mind and click away.

Yes, we know what you're thinking. "I don't remember a lot of these threads, do I have to search them all up?!" Fret not; here are the nominations and their respective links to both user and topic! The number beside of it is the amount of times nominated. No number means one nomination.

Spoiler for Favorite Competition:

Spoiler for Favorite New Member:

Spoiler for Favorite Staff Member:

Winners

MEMBERS
Favourite Community Member
Congratulations to antiaverage!

Favourite New Member
Congratulations to serprex!

Staff Member of the Year
Congratulations to antiaverage! (... Leave some winning spots to us peasants d00d)

TOPICS
Best Overall Topic of the Year
Decks Used Against Arena With Stats 1.32 won, probably no big surprise, huh? Congratulations to everyone who has helped out with that study somehow! (And let's not forget to thanks ColorlessGreen for handling it. It's unrelated, but hey.)

EVENTS & COMPETITIONS
Favourite PvP Event
PvP World Championship won! Did you know the finals are here? Watch them when they come around. Good luck to both participants.

Favourite Competition
Brawl won! That was a close finish, huh? If you guys liked brawl that much, then do us all a favor and participate in the upcoming Brawl! They're already taking Boss Applications!

PvP Player of the Year
dragonsdemesne has been winning leagues for a while. He's still around in them -- feel like dueling the PvP Player of the Year of 2013? Easy find.(Leagues are fun, too.)

Favourite Tournament
Plants vs Zombies was so damn popular we had another one early 2014. Did you join it?

CARDS & ART
Favourite Card Idea
Anteosaurus won. Rawr.

Favourite Elements-related Art
Congratulations to antiaverage's MS Paint Foil Chimera!

DECKS
Favourite AI Deck
Swallow won, because we all know gravity is the best element..

... No, seriously though, congratulations to the deck and obviously to the creator SnoWeb.

FAQ:

Q: My nomination isn't in the spoilers or in the polls. WTF happened?
A: We cleared the nominations that didn't fit the rules of being in 2013 and only placed the valid ones up there. If any of your other submissions didn't make it it's very likely that they weren't valid for what you submitted them for.

Q: Dm, I don't see the Elements Card Art poll. What happened?
A: Well, about that, only one nomination was valid, so we already listed it under winners. (Did you miss it?)

Q: WHAT'S THE GOD DAMN LOGIC WITH MULTIVOTING I DON'T GET THIS AT ALL
A: Polls with 4 or under submissions have only one possible vote. Polls with over four submissions have two possible votes.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:08:19 am by Dm1321 »

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123423#msg1123423
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 05:54:25 pm »
Q: No, I'm pretty sure mine was valid.
A: Due to the amount of nominations we have to cut a few nominations short to make the polls smaller. So if you're not there, then it just means yours was cut short through majority vote before we got here. Sowwy.

Literally tyrants.

Down with Council 2014
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123426#msg1123426
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 06:51:38 pm »
Q: No, I'm pretty sure mine was valid.
A: Due to the amount of nominations we have to cut a few nominations short to make the polls smaller. So if you're not there, then it just means yours was cut short through majority vote before we got here. Sowwy.

Literally tyrants.

Down with Council 2014
Death to the government!

But for real, I'm happy to see Brawl got 4 nominations! And I'm happy to see so many good things/people in the nominations for each group. 2013 was a pretty cool year for Elements. good luck to everyone!
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123442#msg1123442
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 08:29:03 pm »
Don't worry, Oni. You'll be re-added. Too many were removed, and so we'll have 2 more options in the favourite new member category and many more options in the favourite member category.

Voted. Looking like we might have one person win two categories here ^^
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123444#msg1123444
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 08:35:50 pm »
why does 'favorite staff member' results show up after voting?
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline DmTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123445#msg1123445
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 08:37:36 pm »
why does 'favorite staff member' results show up after voting?

I probably effed that one up - Should be fixing it soon..ish. Thanks for the heads up. (Didn't catch this one for some reason)

Lots of other nominations placed up.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123465#msg1123465
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 11:17:09 pm »
I also see new member and community member, in addition to favorite staff member.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline DmTopic starter

• Legendary Member
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123475#msg1123475
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 12:13:35 am »
I also see new member and community member, in addition to favorite staff member.

Hm, noticed that a while ago. Apparently any poll that is redone has their settings "reset", and it's impossible to place it back into invisible mode (at least for me.) As a temporary fix I'll make it visible only after voting as soon as my internet permits. For the time being I guess this is better then resetting the polls. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Offline eljoemo

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123476#msg1123476
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 12:14:57 am »
I am at least a tiny bit disappointed that no-one nominated me for favorite new member :'( I'll just go then...
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123477#msg1123477
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 12:21:23 am »
I am at least a tiny bit disappointed that no-one nominated me for favorite new member :'( I'll just go then...

*presumes some sarcasm present in this quote*

Keep in mind there were a lot of usernames to parse in coming up with nominees for favorite new member.  I know, because I used the forum member list sorted by join date limited to 2013 in my complete perusing of the new members for the year to determine my nominee(s).  ?_?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline eljoemo

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1123484#msg1123484
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 12:51:14 am »
And I'm sure the fact that I hardly ever go in chat or do anything that could be confused with being social doesn't help my popularity. And I tend to annoy most people I meet. But other than that I am quite amazing.
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: End of the Year Forum Awards 2013 - Polls https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53549.msg1124148#msg1124148
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 04:20:40 pm »
Voting complete. Achievement get.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

blarg: dragonsdemesne,Calindu,deuce22,Afdarenty,Vangelios,Kakerlake,majofa,Chapuz,Dm1321,Acsabi44,Azuria,Submachine,CuCN,antiaverage,Krzysiekxd,dbdii4207,xyan,dark ripper,serprex,dawn to dusk,Higurashi,SpikeSpiegel,n00b,ColorlessGreen,SnoWeb,Amashi