*Author

Offline CHV

• Reputation Power: 1
  • CHV is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1233076#msg1233076
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2016, 04:35:37 pm »
I love etg because of gravity :)) :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity :gravity

Offline TiankPL

• Reputation Power: 2
  • TiankPL is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: 3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1233131#msg1233131
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2016, 07:35:30 am »
I love EtG because of it's magic. It's one of these games, that is designed with heart and passion and you can feel it by playing it, even after many years and without updates it's playable and enjoyable. You can also feel it by looking at it's community. It's amazing how kind and helpful you all are (yes, you too, who are reading it!). I'm not an active member of this community, but I keep playing EtG from time to time (also, I really want those Nymphs so I keep poking Oracle every day ;)) and I keep watching what's going on on the forums (so much creativity and space for it, like tournaments, card challenges, trials, war). Also, I witnessed how community (and even inactive for a loong time Zanz) reacted when servers broke down and many of us lost A LOT cards, points and electrum (and maybe most important - time that is put into collecting all this). Joint effort to make it all work somehow, by those with higher levels helping those with lower - it was really amazing and it's one of those special things that I will keep in heart for a long time. That kindness, helpfulness. It's really rare not only around on line world, but in real world too. So keep being awesome :)
You can't always get what you want

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1233167#msg1233167
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2016, 04:17:37 pm »
Too late for cake? :(
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline godofdeath500

• Reputation Power: 2
  • godofdeath500 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Only when we lose ourselves, do we find who we are
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1233179#msg1233179
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2016, 07:10:05 pm »
Happy birthday elements.. Fun times and more to come.
[21:47:33] ‹godofdeath500› 5 years and not a single war.
[21:47:45] ‹godofdeath500› I do not live up to my name.

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1233180#msg1233180
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2016, 07:30:28 pm »
Happy birthday elements!

Is there still a slice left for me? I'm fine with it even if it's a little dry. As long as it doesn't start talking to me, I can eat it =)

Offline Phaser

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1233249#msg1233249
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2016, 11:08:58 pm »
I like...wait no love because I saw the word cake; but also because EtG is probably one of the best card games out there, unlike all the other ones who want your money.
Firestall FTW!

Offline Silver Emerald

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Silver Emerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss Brawlers
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1234164#msg1234164
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2016, 03:43:21 am »
I'm here, I promise! ...even if the party started and probably ended a while ago. (Also I didn't know this topic existed before today.) Happy belated birthday!
I digress; there was a question posed to all, especially the recently arrived, and I'd be remiss to not answer it. And maybe plate cake from the fridge since before today I didn't know it was located here either.

I'm drawn to EtG because it's a door and a hope for something besides the mundane. Despite not being the most consistent player, I never really leave - a certain memory of the elements remains with me since long ago when I began writing and integrated these twelve (plus a few others) into a grand tale. It wasn't actually constructed well and was never actually finished...but since then there has rarely been a story I've penned which has involved magic without some reference to the elemental set I first encountered in EtG in time far since past. It has deep roots in a desire for adventure and perhaps for magic in reality.

Further, though I tend to be highly wary of CCGs/TCGs for blatant attempts to sell a product, I have had the pleasure of respecting EtG, and by extension Zanz (despite having never met him) for having never done so. On another practical note, for an interest in game design several elements (pun intended, of course) have come from this game in respect to division and balance.

Then there's the community. Even though by many standards I'm still fairly new, I know I have friends here and that's reason enough to be grateful.

Here's to an excellent year to follow. Cheers!
The point isn't that the glass is half full or half empty. The point is that it's refillable!

Pen, keyboard, typewriter...the tools of my trade for the construction of worlds.
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." - A.W.P.B.D.

Offline Sinbad the sailor

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Sinbad the sailor is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Currently farming
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1234236#msg1234236
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2016, 01:42:46 pm »
Im a newcomer to the forums, but i have been playing the game since 2012. Despite a really long hiatus (2 years or even more) without farming and only playing 1 or 2 games a week during that time, i have always loved this game due to how much you have to learn, the different card combos, the huge amount of decks you can build and, after this amout of years, i find out that there are tournaments and a lot of people playing this game.

Happy birthday, elements!  :entropy :death :gravity :earth :life :fire :water :light :air :time :darkness :aether

PS: i wasnt in the forums at that moment, but im sure that the sentence "The shards have been moved to their respective elements" shook all the community.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1234362#msg1234362
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2016, 01:05:07 pm »
Aww I forgot about its birthday

Happy birthday anyway~

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1263936#msg1263936
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2017, 08:21:23 am »
Too late for cake?
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1263962#msg1263962
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2017, 09:52:35 pm »
Too late for cake?

Maybe not if you go to the 8th birthday thread.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Happy 7th Birthday, EtG community! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61916.msg1263964#msg1263964
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2017, 10:03:57 pm »
But I want the year-old cake that hasn't been eaten yet!
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

blarg: