*Author

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Elements Community Newsletter: May 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61885.msg1232062#msg1232062
« on: May 01, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »
Spoiler for May NL 2016:
May 2016
Brawl #5 is over. Trials are here!
New TrO! New CO!

• Three-man Team PVP is finally here! With round 1 now underway! Keep a close eye as the action unfolds, and grab some popcorn! Things are about to get exciting!

• 10th Trials is starting! Don't miss your chance to compete tohave a chance at becoming a master!

• Brawl #5 is officially over! Take a look at the R6 Voting and the Standings to see the results. Congratulations Abyss Brawlers, well played, and a well deserved victory at that!

• Hey everybody, get in here! April 2nd's Elementstone Redux: Unupgraded was certainly a tournament to reckon with. Players had to use a maximum of two non-rare cards each in every deck, 1 rare-ultra rare each. They were also only allowed to use spells and permanents from their main element, and 50% of their pillars had to be quantum pillars! Exciting! Despite all these restrictions, Aves emerged the champion in the end. His decks can be found here! A small interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    Did you like the tourney in general? How about the rules?
    I thought the rules were interesting! The limited formats are always a fun exercise in deckbuilding and meta prediction, but I think they might've dropped the ball in allowing NT and NQ. It was a clear winning choice; either that, or nobody built an effective enough fire/air bow with enough control. Either way, there were way too many mirror matches.

When, for you, was the most exciting moment of the tournament?
    Beating up our gracious TO MMC! I knew it was going to be a good one for me when a single deck goes 4-0 in the space of around 20 minutes, heh.

In just a short sentence, or even one word, how would you summarize the whole tournament?
    Promising, but in need of rebalancing.
    Congratulations Aves, hope to see you win more!

• A, B, C, D. April 9th's Card Categorization tournament was a very exciting and all around tense tournament for the participants. Players had to choose a category (A-D, E-K, L-P, O-S, or T-Z) and make decks with the cards that have those letters as the first letter of their name! In the end, Afdarenty emerged an alphabetical champion! His decks remain a unknown. A small interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    Like a lot of others, I really liked this rule set. There was a lot of variety in the decks that I played against - none of my opponents used the same decks as each other. In my opinion that's the mark of a good tournament.

Somewhat unusually, the most exciting moment for me was in the first match. I felt quite well prepared coming into this tournament, and I was matched up against a first time tournament player, Tyrranik. We both had poor draws game one, me missing a key card, him missing a lot of his damage, but he ended up taking the win. His deck was one that I hadn't even considered, and was extremely powerful with this ruleset. It forced me to speed build just to have a counter available. Then, in game two, he again used a strategy I hadn't considered. Those first two games forced me to change how I played for the rest of the tournament.

In just a short sentence, or even one word, how would you summarize the whole tournament?
    To sum up: run these rules again, please!
    Congrats Afda, and best of luck in future tournaments!

• Chaarrrrge! April 16th's Unupgraded: Charge It Up tournament was surely one to recommend! Players had to pick between one of the three charge bolts (Drain Life, Fire Bolt, Ice Bolt) and use 6 each of them in a deck each, in which case, players could only use 6 copies of each bolt in a different deck, and could not use two of the same bolts in the same round. In the end, worldwideweb3 emerged victorious! A mini interview can be found here:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    I wasn't actually planning to participate, as i'm not normally home at that time, but, i got home like 5 mins ago and told mmc to put me in brackets. So, i didn't actually look at the rules in advance. They seemed pretty fun, as, although bolts are widely used, its because of their ability to otk, and this aspect was banned this tourney. So, it made way for some fun decks out there, like entropy/water stalls, sov decks, poison ones (even though my decks were as boring as possible - http://dek.im/d/z44saz54vjz24vlz155vz3590z15c15f6z15ogz55us8pm and its ice bolt variant, with a mono fire).

The most exciting moment is always when you know you will win the tourney next turn :D. It was a really close game, iirc.

Fast like Bolt.
    Congrats www, and good luck in other tournaments!

• Quickly now! April 23rd's Unupgraded 7x7 Speed building tournament was definitely one worth the time! As frequently done with speed building, players had to speed build decks from the 7 random cards within 7 random elements chosen by the TOs! In the end, it was Aves who dominated the tournament. His decks can be found here A small interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    Speedbuilding is speedbuilding. Always a nice ruleset.

Honestly, probably while deckbuilding. My first instinct was to make a grabbow, because, well, nova, graboid, discord... etc. Then I found something better.

Stalls OP
    Congratulations yet again Aves. :)

• She sells seashells down by the seashore! April 30th's unupgraded Almighty Alliteration tournament was definitely exciting! Players had to build decks with cards all starting with the same letter, excluding pillars and pends, and shards in order by their second name (focus "f", bravery "b")! In the end it was vincentlag who won, scoring a well deserved final victory agains iancudorinmarian. Well done! His decks were never shared, and due to unfortunate circumstances, no mini interview. Congratulations nonetheless vincentlag!
  • Championship League: Odii Odsen finishes in the top spot, with a total score of 1592 points!
  • Battle League: Aves is the top dog this season, with a total score of 1637!
  • 2016's first season has come to a close. Stay tuned to see the final standings, stay tuned for another exciting season after this!

• skyironsword's Elements Mafia 58: Anarchy has come and gone! In this Elements Forum themed mafia, there were 12 town facing off against only 2 mafia, but many of the town members had harmful roles. The first two lynches were town who volunteered to die with their roles, but the next two days of scumhunting also resulted in town deaths. The mafia team of Linkcat and Kuroaitou then converted CleanOnion on the last night to achieve a perfect victory after a hectic final day!

• RootRanger's Mafia 59, 1984 Mafia, has started signups! With a respected host, a solid ruleset, and a stellar cast of players, this will surely be a mafia to remember! Don't miss this exciting opportunity!

• Submachine's Witch Game 5 makes a triumphant return! The humans have passed the halfway point by solving a fourth mystery, and have already made progress on another. This fight isn't over just yet!

• Kuroaitou's Quantafied 2 has begun! 19 players entered the arena, and the chaos was immediate. The raw power of the elements was channeled with destructive force and reckless abandon. Intense gravitational funnels left many players as dried husks. In the midst of this savage brawl, majofa let out a supersonic screech, bringing all to their knees, helpless before him! He was declared the winner and removed from the game, leaving the rest to struggle to their feet, ready to resume the fight with renewed ferocity in the battle for second place.

• Signups have begun for Submachine's RUNAWAY! Players have three different game modes to choose from, with a variety of objects to avoid being crushed by. Of course, the real objective is to throw your competitors into the paths of said objects. The last one standing wins!

• Congratulations to our newest TrO, Afdarenty! We hope to see the best in you!

• Council is currently hiring two or three new Warmasters! Go apply while you can!

Big hugs and thank-yous to this month's donors!

Silver:
rdanderson91

Instantly following this, the forums are funded up until June 1st, 2016. Please have a look at our Forum Hosting Status and consider donating!

Tea Time with kinkykitten624
Below is the portion of an interview:
If you could be reincarnated as any animal, what would the animal be? (Anonymous)

Well, I love cats, but I would love to be a fox. They are beautiful animals, and one of my favorites. Being some sort of bird would be pretty cool too, since you'd be able to fly and everything. I really don't know though, is it possible for me to get the chance to be every kind of animal at some point? xD

How did you get your name? (chrispybacon84)

Its an inside joke between me and some friends that I'm not going to get into. Forums have to be PG-13, ya know :P

If you could have any staff position, what would it be? (Anonymous)

I've always pictured myself as...

Find this answer and more in kinkykitten624's official interview

New Members
Spoiler for Introduction posts:
Here are the members who posted in the Introduce Yourself board (but not later than in 2 months prior to Newsletter). Just click a certain name to be redirected to corresponding introduction post. Don't be rude, say hello to new comers ;)

King Bloodwall by Physsion
This deck review was written by JonathanCrazyJ
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
534 534 534 534 71b 71b 71b 71b 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tg 7tg 7tg 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pk

Card by card:

Parasite: The work-horse of the deck. In most decks, it is simply a sub-par control creature. In this deck, it has multiple synergies, making it not only viable, but a thorn in the side of many opponents. It acts as reliable CC against low and mid HP creatures, who's death fuels the Bonewalls. More valuable, however is its synergy with Voodoo Dolls...

Voodoo Doll: Voodoo Dolls transfer poison and damage inflicted on them to the opponent. In this deck, Parasites and Gray Nymphs are used to inflict poison on opponents via Voodoo Dolls, which deal additional damage as the Doll loses health from its own poison.

Gray Nymph: Solid, high HP damaging creature, able to deal poison damage at double the rate of Parasites. The quanta balance of this deck means they are likely to come out later than the Parasites, which may mean the opponent has wasted CC on the darkness critters, allowing the Gray Nymphs to survive. Once an Aflatoxined Voodoo Doll dies, your board will start to fill with Malignant Cells, dealing additional minor damage. Be wary of using Nymphs as CC, because opponent Malignant cells could be harmful to your Bone Walls.

Bone Wall: Able to capitalize on various death causing effects, these act as a great defense for this deck.

Vampire Dagger: One of the best weapons in the game, it gives excellent healing and damage at a low cost. Allows you to heal up while a Bone Wall is active.

Siphon Life: A versatile card in this deck. Against rush decks, it can be used as CC with added healing benefit, fueling your Bone Walls. Against a more stall orientated deck, they can be saved, along with your darkness quanta, to provide a late-game burst of damage.

Strategy:

This deck is so effective, because it is so versatile. It can be considered a stall deck, yet matches up quite favorably against various other stall decks because of its own stall breaking strategies.
Early game, you want to set up a Vampire Dagger and Parasites quickly, especially against rush decks. Once your parasite has sprayed a few infections around, bring a Bone Wall out to capitalize on those death effects. As early as possible you should aim to get a Voodoo Doll on the field, and start racking up poison damage on your opponent. When you start getting towards the mid-game, bring out a nymph, and increase the speed of your poisoning. Against rush decks, Siphon Life should be used as and when it is available, trying to only use it when you have enough quanta to outright kill a creature. Against slower decks, or more stally decks, especially those with healing, you should save your Siphon Life cards in order to finish off your opponent.

Strengths:

While there are decks which can do aspects of what this deck does better than it, in a smaller meta, it can be an excellent Jack-of-All-Trades. Stallbreaking power from Voodoo Doll poison and Siphon Life is valuable, and excellent stalling power of its own through CC and Bone Walls make it a tough opponent to beat consistently.

Weaknesses:

Because there is a finite amount of poison that can be applied due to its Voodoo delivery system, purify crushes its stall breaking. Fractal would prove too much to deal with, as would many other stallbreaking tactics. It is also extremely vulnerable to denial tactics***, due to being tight on quanta and low on Pendulums. You would have to have a pretty good idea of what your opponent was likely to play in order deploy your strategy without being disrupted or circumvented.

***: This particular version was designed for a set of rules where up to 6 cards could be removed by its opponent. 12 Pendulums / 32 Cards leaves it less tight on quanta, though still able to function at 12 Pendulums / 38 cards.

This Card review was written by Hyroen

Art by: Elements the Game

While the originally theme was designed as an :earth Earth card by wizelsnarf, the ability and inventive theme to be able to wield more than 1 weapon was redesigned by our past Card Designer and Admin, Xenocidius. Simply polishing up the original card and giving it a new look, Xenocidius did a solid job in being inspired by the original while still making the card different enough to call it his own. Weapons themselves are often considered to be some of the most cost-effective damage dealers, with their main limit, of course, being that you cannot wield more than 1 at any given time. :air Flying Weapon largely works around this limit, allowing players to not wield more than 1 weapon, but still, effectively being able to use more than 1 by turning wielded weapons into creatures and thus leaving the weapon slot free for another. This however, leaves your weapon-creatures in a vulnerable position as they suffer all the risk of Creature Control, and of the feared :time Reverse Time which would not only return the weapon to your deck but also undo the :air Flying Weapon.  :rainbow Weapon Slot not only allows more weapons to be wielded simultaneously, but it also allows the weapons to be safe as permanents!

At a particularly low cost of 2 :rainbow | 1 :rainbow, this card may be splashed in any deck quite easily, and should be capitalized on in weapon-heavy decks. While thematically speaking, the card seems to contrast :air Flying Weapon and may possibly also make sense in :earth Earth, :rainbow Weapon Slot does just as well as an Other card.

Permanent Protection
While at first glance it may seem like the card's primary function is to capitalize on cost-efficient weapons for damage, :air Flying Weapon does that just as well, with the unupgraded version doing so for even cheaper! Instead, Weapon Slot does what :air Flying Weapon does well, but adds the general benefit of protection as a permanent. Considering that Permanent Control is less common compared to Creature Control, the ability to maintain one's weapons as permanents serves the purpose of increasing the likelihood that they will last longer, and thus be more... permanent. However, this also means that, as permanents, the weapons played cannot gain the benefits of being creatures, such as being able to catapult :gravity Titans, :aether Shard of Wisdom for those :light Morning Glories or any :darkness Eclipse effects on your :darkness Vampire Daggers. So :rainbow Weapon Slot, then. must be used primarily for its ability to protect weapons while also still being able to wield more than 1 at the same time.

Here is a deck designed by Hyroen that shows an effective way to use Weapon Slot!

Deck 1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 59c 59c 778 778 778 778 778 778 77c 77c 77f 77f 77f 77f 77f 77f 77l 77l 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 8pl

(Relics represent Weapon Slot)

An :earth / :gravity duo which capitalizes on Weapon Slot's ability to protect one's weapons while also being able to destroy the opponent's permanents through Pulverizer's ability. Considering that they are also 4 :earth and each have 5 attack, they also put on enough offensive pressure while :earth Auburn Nymphs and :earth Basilisk Bloods put on Creature Control pressure primarily on creatures that are a concern for Diamond Shield, that is to say, any creature with :gravity Momentum, concerning abilities or greater than 3 attack.

All in all, :rainbow Weapon Slot represents an idea that is collectively shared by more than one Card Designer in the community, as a great theme and great mechanic. Furthermore, it is a card that can be used to compliment :air Flying Weapon in that it gives a bit more versatility to weapon-heavy decks. Potentially well-suited in the :earth Earth element, it was possible that the risks and benefits of being a permanent seldom outweigh the risks and benefits of being a creature and as such, even allowing the unupgraded version of :rainbow Weapon Slot to cost 1 :earth, may have been too much. Having said that, when the risks and benefits of being a permanent do outweigh those of being a creature, a great deck results and this card and theme can truly shine.

To see more of Xenocidius's work check his portfolio HERE.

Until next time!

Here is a puzzle known as the Covent Garden Problem, which appeared in London half a century ago, accompanied by the somewhat surprising assertion that it had mystified the best mathematicians of England:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Jones had equal number of apples but Mrs. Jones had larger fruits and was selling hers at the rate of two for a penny, while Mrs. Smith sold three of hers for a penny.

Mrs. Smith was for some reason called away and asked Mrs. Jones to dispose of her stock. Upon accepting the responsibility of disposing her friend's stock, Mrs. Jones mixed them together and sold them of at the rate of five apples for two pennies.

When Mrs. Smith returned the next day the apples had all been disposed of, but when they came to divide the proceeds they found that they were just seven pennies short, and it is this shortage in the apple or financial market which has disturbed the mathematical equilibrium for such a long period.

Supposing that they divided the money equally, each taking one-half, the problem is to tell just how much money Mrs. Jones lost by the unfortunate partnership?
Gl hf!

Spoiler for Photocredit:

Many thanks to:
-ProBacon for Puzzle of the Month.
-andretimpa for the Competitions Section art.
-JonathanCrazyJ for DiotM.
-mathman101 for Tournament Section.
-Linkcat for Forum Games section.
-Hyroen for CiotM.
-all readers for reading ;)

Any questions or concerns regarding NL? PM us!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 04:55:50 pm by Discord »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: May 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61885.msg1232063#msg1232063
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 04:30:50 pm »
Reserved for small NL.
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: May 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61885.msg1233720#msg1233720
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 10:16:35 am »
First comment, yo!

Since noone said it yet, thanks for doing this. :]
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: May 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61885.msg1234158#msg1234158
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:16:36 am »
Getting better all the time. Cleaned up almost all of the errors that crept in to earlier attempts, and this is now decent work. Well done.

Maybe now concentrate on going into slightly more detail with some of the PvP events, and try to think of some other ways to say 'underway' :P

Other than that, solid progress, I look forward to next month :)
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

blarg: RootRanger,russianspy1234,Aves,Afdarenty,worldwideweb3,vincentlag,iancudorinmarian,Odii Odsen,Naesala,Linkcat,Kuroaitou,Espithel,mathman101,randomperson123,skyironsword,CleanOnion,Submachine,Timdood3,MeowMeowCat,rob77dp,majofa,rdanderson91,kinkykitten624,gelobutac,Rustler,monrolog000,Zamird,angelina2601,Vellane,Tequila Mockingbird,Ozs,Pebbles,sarim2002,MSPaintSergal,Allais,cblieth,Trev_Dog23,tacomachuck,ssmptsbsatihpt,jmarci,Maistress,monna123,Domee,Ripper1888,HikikomoriSama,P_Turtles,marwin,Bayne,Yoshiken,Atlas,C.J.Lowder,Jeffery,dac222,JamesRyder,kingzahid911,Sora1229,martin__yy,ubernerdlucas,Shirokami2017,Guedes,Physsion,JonathanCrazyJ,Hyroen,wizelsnarf,Xenocidius,ProBacon,andretimpa