*Author

Offline Silver EmeraldTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Silver Emerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss Brawlers
Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236620#msg1236620
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:12:18 pm »
Spoiler for July NL 2016:
July 2016
Trials is over!
New Newsletter Writer!

• Budokan is underway now. The fight rages to prove worthiness and claim the title of Budosei!

• Deckbuilders everywhere picked up the pieces from the last Card Design War to make something new in a War Memorial. Victory was awarded to JonathanCrazyJ for Watering the Garden Gnomes!

• Speaking of Card Design War, its third lifetime has begun. Card designers compete to see who thrives and who gets cast into the darkness as parasites. Round 1 flashed by already - keep an eye out for voting each time as the rounds continue!
  • Wipe the dust of those cards from the bottom of your collection! June 4th's Forgotten No More upgraded tournament was one to remember! Participants had to build decks using the 50 least used cards in the game! In the finals, it was inthisroom who claimed the victory. Though he may not have shared his decks, and unfortunately didn't want a small interview, we congratulate him nontheless! Good luck in future tournaments itr!

• "And now, I will play this card!" "Lol nope, you don't!". June 11th's unupgraded Master of Denial is certainly a very interesting tournament! Players had to build decks with at least 6 denial cards, at leat 6 creatures, and maximum 30 cards in a deck! In the end, DANIEELA proved to be the true queen of denial with her smashing decks! A small interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    Did you like the tourney in general? How about the rules?
    Yup. Denial vs denial......Excitement guaranteed! Nicely balanced with 6 Creature cards obligatory.

When, for you, was the most exciting moment of the tournament?
    In 3rd game of Final match, when I noticed that Manuel didn't play any creatures.

In just a short sentence, or even one word, how would you summarize the whole tournament?
    From my side of view - Carefully observe opponent's deck, (Noticed illegal decks twice this time,btw)
    Congrats DANI!

• Potluck time! June 18th's tournament was none other than the classic Potluck Speedbuild! Players had to build decks following these rules: No pillars, trio deck, must have an equal number of creatures and spells. Afdarenty was the one to emerge victorious this time! His decks remain a mystery however! A small interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    The Potluck rule set is always a gamble. The randomised rules this time were okay, I thought, though my favourite tournaments are the ones where everyone is bringing a different set of decks to everyone else. This tournament there was a heavy incentive to play denial decks, which in turn led to lots of immolation and nova - these three were almost every deck I played or played against. But hey - it's Potluck, it can't be perfect every time, and I had fun figuring all this out and building decks to counter.

In the first game of the final, me and worldwideweb timed out. We played it out against AI, and I lost. I knew I'd have a very hard time winning the next two games so I was feeling pretty down, but then worldwideweb lost against the AI on his side too. It's very rare for two human players to both lose against the AI like that. It turns out that my Discord did a beautiful job of scrambling his quanta on his side of the game, much better than on my side. In the replay of Game 1 my draw was excellent, and winning that game left me in a very strong position to win the final.

In just a short sentence, or even one word, how would you summarize the whole tournament?
    Pot-lucky.
    Congrats Afda!

• Food for thought: We eat food, not thoughts! In which case, June 25th's unupgraded Iron Chef of Elements tournament was full of "food"! Contestants had to build decks following these rules: No monos, Each deck must include at least one spell, one creature, and one weapon as well as two non-preparation, food, or utensil card. A list was provided. By the end of the night, it was rob77dp who was crowned as master chef of Elements with his astonishing decks! A small interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    I liked the tournament, generally, despite a few oddities about the rules or inclusions of cards as food (Gargoyle, Shrieker), prep (Deflagration, Holy Light), or utensil (Titan).

The most exciting moment of the tourney was at the point the final was assured as 2-0 in my favor. Having never won a tournament before (finished fourth after making the final in my very first October 2012) that was quite a euphoria I hadn't experienced before.

Pre-planned and minimizing instincts.
    Congratulations rob!

• Six weeks have gone by though it seems like this season just began. Yet if you haven't started, don't despair! Still have two more weeks to join in and half the season ahead to climb the ladder to victory!

• (July 16th) League links are back up to date!

• Dare you enter the maze? Relic Sweeper 3 is now live, challenging those bold enough to try. Artifacts long forgotten await...as does death. Even though the game is going, sign-ups are still open if you feel brave.

• Elements Mafia 60 is four days in, with casualties on both sides. Civilians or criminals, humans or robots...anyone could come out on top from this fray.

• Council is currently hiring one new Brawlmaster. Go apply now before the time runs out!

Tea Time with Jenkar
Below is the portion of an interview:
Call it now - what is the outcome of War 10? (Anonymous)

Hard to say without knowing what the new masters are going to be.
I have high hopes for light & air, but i think... Darkness again.

On what device are you currently answering this question? Be specific about brand, model, and OS, please. (Anonymous)

A macbook Air (13 inch) from early 2014. Os is Yosemite.

What's your favourite kind of happiness, and what kind of happiness do you feel best represents you? (CleanOnion)

I have a two way tie there....

Find this answer and more in Jenkar's official interview

New Members
Spoiler for Introduction posts:
Here are the members who posted in the Introduce Yourself board within the past month. Just click a certain name to be redirected to the corresponding introduction post. Don't be rude, say hello to newcomers! ;)

Deck Idea of the Month
Shocking The Void by Afdarenty

This deck review was written by dark ripper
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lj 5lj 5og 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n0 7n0 7n5 7n5 7n5 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 8pt

The deck featured this month was made by Afdarenty.

Since it's Trials time, I said I would review a trials deck. This time we saw a particular shard making its debut in trials and be played quite a lot.That would be the Shard Of Void. Several trialists decided to build SoV stalls for their own reasons, some succeeded and some didn't. But it looks fun to play, doesn't it?! (This deck was not altered at all)

Card by card:

Mark Of Darkness: Since the only quanta in the deck are air quanta, mark of darkness alone fuels the Shards of Void.

Wind Tower: Wind Towers are used here in order to play the air cards as fast as possible. Pends wouldn't be the correct choice here since the only darkness cards are the 1 darkness quanta SoV's.

Shard Of Void: The core of the deck. All the cards in this deck play a secondary role to buy enough time for the SoV's to eat away the opponent's hp.

Shockwave: Shockwaves act as the primary CC of the deck. With just one air quantum you can kill any targettable creature with 4 or lower hp. Plus, it can be used sometimes as a finisher when the SoV's have eaten enough hp.

Fog Shield: Hax shield is obviously OP. Jk. An easy shield to play that can block 100 40% of the opponent's creatures and weapons attack. It tries to buy enough time for the SoV's to do their job.

Eagle's Eye: Air's weapon is a very good addition to this deck. Not only does it deal decent (7) damage to the opponent but it acts as CC when needed. For some creatures with more than 4 hp that shockwaves cannot kill, or for rushes that shockwaves just aren't enough. Of course it can be used as finisher as well.

Luciferin: Huh? Luciferin? ... Afda pls... some people might say. But in a trial's match those 10 hp that a luciferin can offer might be what grants you the win. Since it doesn't cost quanta from a particular element it's easy enough to add to this deck.

Strategy:

The strategy for this deck is quite simple. Play all your cards as fast as possible and try to prevent the opponent from rushing you till your SoV's eat enough hp. Ideally you want a quick fog shield, an EE by turn ~3, a couple of shockwaves on hand and  ~3-4 SoVs in the first ~10 cards. That way you have enough damage and enough stall to accomplish your goal.

Strengths:

This deck is essentially a stall. So decks that rely on brute rush wont work easily against it. Every deck that rushes with low hp creatures. For example grabbows or immorushes will find themselves lack damage after shockwaves and EEs kill their creatures. Also, stalls that depend on healing are useless against this deck or stalls that dont have damage. In general, decks that dont pack PC will have a hard time playing vs this deck.

Weaknesses:

Of course, SoV stall has several weakness as well. Quite a lot of cards are counters to such a deck. It hates PC, too much damage, SoD based stalls with damage, 1HKO decks, quinted creatures(+SoW), cloaks, Poison, high hp creatures,Fahrenheit+Bolts etc. are bad matchups for this deck.

This Card review was written by Hyroen

Art by: Krava found HERE.

The concept of increasing damage output after having taken damage is already a significant part of :fire Fire's theme as seen in the card :fire Rage Potion | Rage Elixir. Though Anarook manages to capture the creature form of this concept cleanly and properly in this card idea, it is a recurring concept in the element of :fire Fire which can assuredly be found even in the archives of Kongregate's card idea thread. :fire Blood Rager | Blood Berserker increases in attack by 1 ATK for every 10HP that the player has lost. This allows it to passively increase in attack, however it is limited to an increase of 9 points in its attack, to a limit of 12 |14 with a typical maximum HP of 100. Furthermore, this creature relies on the player receiving damage to reach its full potential, meaning that if this creature faces a stalling deck low on damage potential, :fire Blood Rager | Blood Berserker fails to do much at all.

Main Attacker

While not being the most efficient damage for its cost, this card is most at home being a main source of damage. However, this card does expect incoming damage, and otherwise faces serious issues against stalling decks. While :fire Fire Bolts may help in an self-damaging OTK type of deck, the reliability provided by increasing max HP through :light Shard of Divinity or :earth Stone Skin is impressive and furthermore, falls right into :fire Fire duo territory.

Here is a deck designed by Hyroen that shows an effective way to use :fire Blood Rager | Blood Berserker!

Deck 1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 778 778 778 778 778 778 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7dl 7dl 7dl 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 8po

(Relics represent :fire Blood Berserker)

As discussed above, the ability for :earth Stone Skin to push the attack cap of this creature much higher than it originally was means that as long as 20 damage was taken and (ideally) 20 or more HP has been increased through the use of the first :earth Stone Skin, :fire Blood Rager | Blood Berserker becomes at least a 1:1 cost:attack creature. Furthermore, due to the stalling potential of this deck through the use of :fire Fire Shield and :earth Stone Skin, it is possible that this deck will outlast other classic rushes, as such, 2 more cards are included over the classic 30 card deck in order to defeat them. Where this deck truly suffers is against stalls, where damage output is low and card count is high. In this case, it may be prudent to include a couple of :fire Fire Bolts to simply have the option of late-game self-damage for a massive increase to :fire Blood Berserkers in play, or to simply be able to bolt the opponent. :fire Explosions should help against most permanent-heavy stalls, however, in the general case, this deck will have difficulties against the classic stall.

:fire Fire is classically seen as the element of fury, destruction and, in some cases, renewal. :fire Blood Rager | Blood Berserker does its element justice if not in its design, artwork or balance (which it does), it certainly does in represent a classic mechanic represented a number of times in an element that is happy to go off in a blaze of glory as long as it means burning down all who may oppose it.

To see more of Anarook's work check his portfolio HERE.

Until next time!

Puzzle of the Month

At a party, everyone shook hands with everybody else. There were 66 handshakes. How many people were at the party?
Spoiler for Figure the answer out and it'll go here!:

Trivia Question of the Month
New this month! A fact which relates back to Elements will be featured, with a question one month and its answer in the next.
(Please read and try before consulting Wikipedia.)

In recognition of Darkness which currently holds sway over the forum...look at the past of an iconic creature that steals life: the vampire.
Bram Stoker is widely credited with defining the modern image of the vampire though his book Dracula, published in...
Spoiler for Multiple Choices:

Spoiler for Photocredit:

Many thanks to:
- Jenkar for the interview.
- ProBacon for Puzzle of the Month.
- dark ripper for DiotM.
- Hyroen for CiotM.
- All readers for reading! ;)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:37:03 pm by Silver Emerald »
The point isn't that the glass is half full or half empty. The point is that it's refillable!

Pen, keyboard, typewriter...the tools of my trade for the construction of worlds.
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." - A.W.P.B.D.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236621#msg1236621
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 11:12:52 pm »
Reserved!
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236642#msg1236642
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:10:58 am »
Still no comic? Disappointed  ::)

Apart from that, good work NL writers :) Congratz Silver for becoming NLW :)
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236654#msg1236654
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 11:01:46 am »

Well I did a comic for the last one, but I didn't continue it, because of the lack of feedback.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236655#msg1236655
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 11:03:02 am »
Good work  ;)

Puzzle:
Spoiler for Hidden:
There got to be 12 people there:
If you go person by person you get this order:
11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=66
First person will shake hands with 11 others, second with another 10 so on so on.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:14:17 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236663#msg1236663
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 12:33:57 pm »
Right here in the thread with an explanation if you'd please :)
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236665#msg1236665
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 12:53:27 pm »
Spoiler for Answer:
n(n+1)/2 = 66 (first person shakes hand with everyone else (n), the second with n-1 (since he shook hand with person 1 already), third person n-2 and so on), so the sum is 1+2+3...+n, which is Gauss' sum, the formula being n(n+1)/2.

So we get n^2 + n = 132, then n^2 + n - 132.

Delta = 1 + 528 = 529

n = (-1 + 23)/2 = 11 (We disregard the negative value, since it's irrelevant here)

So there are 12 people. (11 is the number of handshakes the first person does, so it's 11+1)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:57:02 pm by iancudorinmarian »

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236680#msg1236680
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 02:49:14 pm »
Spoiler for Answer:
Simple addition. We note that no one shakes his own hands, so 2 people start with 1 shake. For every person we add, we add the number of people prior to him to the shakes, until we end up at 66 shakes.

Nr. of people1234...1112
Nr. of added shakes0+1+2+3...+10+11 = 66

So, we have 12 people.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236685#msg1236685
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 03:36:39 pm »
Spoiler for puzzle:
There are Bin(n,2) ways of making pairs out of n people, diregarding the order in the pair. Each of these corresponds to a handshake

Bin(n,2) = n!/((n-2)!2!) = n(n-1)/2

Solving for a positive n, n(n-1)/2 = 66 gives n = 12
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236703#msg1236703
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 06:18:31 pm »

Well I did a comic for the last one, but I didn't continue it, because of the lack of feedback.

Ah, I didn't even notice it as it's not within the actual NL and perhaps some other guys might have also omitted it. Big minus for Discord for not including the content into the NL ;)

My humble comment about the "comic".

Well, big plus for hand-drawing and nice pictures. They are neat. However, I can't call it a comic. Story with pictures, ok, but calling it a comic I think is too much. But keep up the good work, buddy :)
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: July 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62217.msg1236843#msg1236843
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2016, 06:03:55 am »
Interesting interview.  :D
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

anything
blarg: iancudorinmarian,Afdarenty,dark ripper,deuce22,Physsion,rob77dp,Blacksmith,RootRanger,worldwideweb3,willng3,inthisroom,Kuroaitou,JonathanCrazyJ,andretimpa,DANIEELA,Corri,Odii Odsen,Silver Emerald,Jenkar,Goku_0621,STANDIN,GravnEarthForever,boukenohryis,banana666,Delial,Vyzex,GillLapis,CactusKing,DingleBear,ademoneye,GyroFish,wolfnate411,Lysanthrope,elisajones20,Leopoldhill,Alerion,djsacrosanct,ninjawarrior123,Akriloth,Ryousen,ZYGYSTAR,Newusies,StealYourWindows,losingfocus,Kokujo,JeffMaster777,quaito,MetalGuy213,Gai0us,Shi No Tenshi,Annimousey,iNeedMedicalHelp,XxSH4D0WxX,HammyJeffy,Roflmao69edme,DoctorC,kwegil,Cobax,flintshadowrider, XxD0M1N4T0RxX ,magicbobb,Brambley,Jezter,Hyroen,Krava,Anarook,ProBacon