*Author

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: February 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61101.msg1221981#msg1221981
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 01:17:19 am »
You totally forgot your awesome comics. I am not exaggerating when I am saying everytime I saw a new NL being posted, I smiled because I knew there was also a new comic. Your last comic is as great as any other one you made. You belong to my most respected staffers, you did great work, and I am very sad to see you leaving.

I wish you the best in live, may you come back at some point, and if just for some talk in blab chat.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline CalambarTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: February 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61101.msg1222005#msg1222005
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 05:43:57 am »
I was afraid that this time was coming, but it really happened now. I'm sad to see you go, Krzy.

Be sure to visit us sometimes!

Uh, I didn't say I'm leaving the forums ^^" It only refers to leaving staff position, otherwise I would post in Farewell thread, not here. I'm not leaving the forums... at least not yet. I'm even thinking about joining Brawl, so don't worry. Sorry for misleading you.

Maybe I will even make a comic from time to time.

Anyways, thanks for kind words everyone :) Peace and  :light
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: February 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61101.msg1222007#msg1222007
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 06:06:37 am »
goodbye

anything
blarg: