*Author

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090139#msg1090139
« on: August 01, 2013, 12:31:14 pm »
Spoiler for newsletter in all its glory!:
August 2013

Nuff Said.

Trials Winners!
Let's give the Masters a hand! Congratulations to:
Patch Notes
  • A more community driven effort will take place to remove the AI0, 1, 2,3... grind.
  • Players will be able to submit NPC's of their own with levels from 0 to 120.
  • It seems there will be a map that allocates the NPC's to their proper positions.
  • This is no replacement to the Arena.

What To Do While You Wait
  • Submit your NPC's here! Take your time and show us how creative you are. Then, post over here, so we can see what you've made.
  • Be on the lookout for your creation while fighting many other NPC's in the very beta trainer!
  • Voting for You're Our Only Hope is over! Opsinis wasn't the lucky one, but Shrink was! (Third person is weird)
  • Do you have a complaint? Go whine here! Wait, maybe you just have an idea. Go over here and show em what you got!
  • Elements Triathlon is making quite a name for itself as an intense competition! After a 15 day run of challenges ranging between the simplest of tasks and the most EXTREME feats during the Screenshot Stage of the event, points are now being calculated to determine our current Triathlon score, and then advance on to the next stage of the competition! (Card Design Stage coming soon!)

Currently competing teams include: Team Ash, Team Red, Team Marsu, Team Yellow, Team Andretimpa, and Team Nazi Triceratop. Good luck to all of our Triathlon players!

And while the competition goes on, we encourage you to go give Kuroaitou a pat on the back for all of his hard work on this competition.
Leagues, Forums Games, and More!

Staff Changes - Who's that Newsletter Writer!?
Spoiler for answer after the break!:
It's Plastica-Shrink! Happy to have been hired!

Featured Match of the Month

2 Zso_Zso - Calindu 3
Submitted by: Zso_Zso

In an intense battle from Round 4 of Colluseum II, Calindu and Zso_Zso exercise their deck-building skills to the limits, as Calindu takes the final round of the best of five match 3-2. Zso_Zso escapes defeat with a few scratches and hefty amount of knowledge to use in his future endeavors in PvP Events.

See what Zso_Zso had to say about the match, along with the rest of the decks he used, here.

Tea Time with Giants: A Calindu!

Below is a portion of the interview:

Q: What in the world does your name mean and/or why did you choose it?
A: Well, my real name is Calin, so when I firstly came in the world of internet, I needed a name, Calin was always taken, so I had to improvise, then Calindu became my internet name.

Q: How long have you been playing EtG for and what impact has the game had on your life?
A: Over 2 years. The game itself didn't had much impact, forum had mostly, my english is way better because of this forum.

Q: Some have said that you are OP. What do you think about this?

See what he has to say in Calindu's official interview!
New Members

Deck Idea of the Month
Bond of Silence by Youpla

This deck review was written by Deck Helpers, Calindu and inthisroom.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c1 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71a 77g 7dj 7dm 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q4 7q4 7qb 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

This month's deck can be both good and fun, if played right, the principle is pretty simple, use Bravery early to get some more damage then use Silence to create yourself a big advantage in the rush game. This deck fits mostly PvP, it's too slow compared to other Ai3/Bronze/Silver farmers and doesn't have enough damage for Gold/Plat and FGs. This deck mainly suffers from bad draws, bad RNG can destroy you, but draw power can fix that.

Parts of the deck:

• Quanta: As this deck needs a lot of aether quanta, you need some aether towers. The rest is simple rainbow quanta as you need it.
  • Silence chain: 6 of them so you can chain like 3 to kill the opponent.
  • Reverse Time: Great card in this deck, keeps away potential threats and also damage combined with silence chain.
  • Draw power: Use SoB to either draw your cards more quickly or to fill your opponent's hand right before silencing him, therefore forcing him to discard.
  • Damage: You need to actually deal damage to opponent, cheap creatures that do some damage are the best ones (Graboid, Lycan).
  • Joker cards: Cards like Fog/PC can make the difference in some games.

Weaknesses:

• Sanctuary: It destroys all your strategy, and you can't even outdamage those.
  • Black Hole: When played well, it can deprive you of the oh-so-needed Quanta you get from your Novas and slow you down significantly.
  • Heavy CC: As your damage sources are limited, decks with heavy creature control can be quite crippling.
  • RNG: You need good RNG mostly, if you get a bad quanta start or no damage til late you are dead.

Deck skeleton and variants:

Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q4 7q4 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

Rest of the cards can be everything you want, but make sure it's low cost and you actually include some damage.

This is a variant we found good, it's basically more of everything:

Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71a 77g 7ae 7ds 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q4 7q4 7q4 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

Card Idea of the Month
Animism | Animism by Plastica

This card review was written by the Idea Guru Drake_XIV.

To start off, I'd like to welcome both Shrink and Plastica as our newly initiated Newsletter Writers, one of whom is coincidentally the designer of the idea this month.  What are the chances...  Well, here is to a first newsletter for them.

Well, as for the idea at hand, Animism is an offensive spell.  When used, for the turn it is cast, the user's permanent effectively become creatures, dealing additional damage to the opponent equal to the permanent's costs.  Additional physical damage, which is possibly one of the bigger points.

Unlike other spells, the damage done is physical, so it's affected by shields.  Since, due to the nature, it's the permanents dealing damage as opposed to the spell dealing damage.  Which also means, unlike creatures, they can not be so easily removed or deterred with the use of control, seeing as how lacking permanent control is compared to creature control.

However, its cost is nothing to laugh at.  Aggressively priced up at 8 | 7 :life, along with the costs of the permanents, it'll take quite a bit to wind up to deal damage.  And even longer to cast them consecutively.  But seeing the, well, permanence of Permanents, it's a small price to pay to simply throw a wall of your inanimate objects at your opponent for quite a bit of damage.

Duo Possibilities

[ :life | :light ] - With the help of Rustler, you can really turn stalls quite offensive with the quanta ramping.  With all the healing provided from both elements in Permanent form [Empathetic Bond, Shard of Gratitude, Sanctuary], they literally have more of a fighting chance aside from standing there and taking hits..

[ :life | :darkness ] - You don't have to be the one to play the Permanents to take advantage of them.  With Steal, you can easily add more permanents under your control to turn back on your opponent.  All the while, you can slow your opponent down while ramping up your own quanta with the help of Devourers.

[ :life | :earth ] - If you run Animism, it's probably going to end up a Permanent heavy stall.  But even the slightest things can set you back.  With this duo, you have means of slowing down your opponent's quanta [Earthquake] while protecting the Permanents that will ultimately lead to your win [Protect Artifact].

Spoiler for sources:
- Applause
- Avatar .gif is from the movie The Last Airbender presented by Paramount and Nickelodeon
- The Triwizard Tournaent .gif is from the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire presented by Warner Bros.
- Harry Potter chess .gif is from the movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone presented by Warner Bros.
- Created Pokémon .gif using Gickr and the image found here.

- Almost all pictures that look like I drew them, I did.

Many thanks go out to inthisroom, Drake_XIV, and Calindu for all of their work on this newsletter. There wouldn't be nearly as many fun things to read about.

Spoiler for newsletter with less lag and glory:
Spoiler for Elements Monthly NewsLetter:
Spoiler for August 2013:
August 2013

Spoiler for 1.4 Reaction:
Spoiler for 1.4 Intro:

Nuff Said.

Spoiler for Applause:
Spoiler for To Do List pic:

Spoiler for Trials :
Trials Winners
Let's give the Masters a hand! Congratulations to:
Spoiler for Patch News:
Patch Notes
  • A more community driven effort will take place to remove the AI0, 1, 2,3... grind.
  • Players will be able to submit NPC's of their own with levels from 0 to 120.
  • It seems there will be a map that allocates the NPC's to their proper positions.
  • This is no replacement to the Arena.

What To Do While You Wait
  • Submit your NPC's here! Take your time and show us how creative you are. Then, post over here, so we can see what you've made.
  • Be on the lookout for your creation while fighting many other NPC's in the very beta trainer!
Spoiler for Avatar:
Spoiler for Competition Submissions:
Spoiler for PvP Events:
Spoiler for Competitions:
  • Voting for You're Our Only Hope is over! Opsinis wasn't the lucky one, but Shrink was! (Third person is weird)
  • Do you have a complaint? Go whine here! Wait, maybe you just have an idea. Go over here and show em what you got!
  • Elements Triathlon is making quite a name for itself as an intense competition! After a 15 day run of challenges ranging between the simplest of tasks and the most EXTREME feats during the Screenshot Stage of the event, points are now being calculated to determine our current Triathlon score, and then advance on to the next stage of the competition! (Card Design Stage coming soon!)

Currently competing teams include: Team Ash, Team Red, Team Marsu, Team Yellow, Team Andretimpa, and Team Nazi Triceratop. Good luck to all of our Triathlon players!

And while the competition goes on, we encourage you to go give Kuroaitou a pat on the back for all of his hard work on this competition.
Spoiler for Trophy:
Spoiler for Wizard's Chess:
Spoiler for Tourneys:
Spoiler for Leagues, Forum Games, More:
Leagues, Forums Games, and More!

Spoiler for Staff Changes:
Staff Changes - Who's that Newsletter Writer!?
Spoiler for answer after the break!:
It's Plastica-Shrink! Happy to have been hired!

Spoiler for Match of the Month:
Featured Match of the Month

2 Zso_Zso - Calindu 3
Submitted by: Zso_Zso

In an intense battle from Round 4 of Colluseum II, Calindu and Zso_Zso exercise their deck-building skills to the limits, as Calindu takes the final round of the best of five match 3-2. Zso_Zso escapes defeat with a few scratches and hefty amount of knowledge to use in his future endeavors in PvP Events.

See what Zso_Zso had to say about the match, along with the rest of the decks he used, here.

Spoiler for Interview Excerpt:
Tea Time with Giants: A Calindu!

Below is a portion of the interview:

Q: What in the world does your name mean and/or why did you choose it?
A: Well, my real name is Calin, so when I firstly came in the world of internet, I needed a name, Calin was always taken, so I had to improvise, then Calindu became my internet name.

Q: How long have you been playing EtG for and what impact has the game had on your life?
A: Over 2 years. The game itself didn't had much impact, forum had mostly, my english is way better because of this forum.

Q: Some have said that you are OP. What do you think about this?

See what he has to say in Calindu's official interview!

Spoiler for Deck Idea of the Month:
Deck Idea of the Month
Bond of Silence by Youpla

This deck review was written by Deck Helpers, Calindu and inthisroom.
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c1 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71a 77g 7dj 7dm 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q4 7q4 7qb 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

This month's deck can be both good and fun, if played right, the principle is pretty simple, use Bravery early to get some more damage then use Silence to create yourself a big advantage in the rush game. This deck fits mostly PvP, it's too slow compared to other Ai3/Bronze/Silver farmers and doesn't have enough damage for Gold/Plat and FGs. This deck mainly suffers from bad draws, bad RNG can destroy you, but draw power can fix that.

Parts of the deck:

• Quanta: As this deck needs a lot of aether quanta, you need some aether towers. The rest is simple rainbow quanta as you need it.
  • Silence chain: 6 of them so you can chain like 3 to kill the opponent.
  • Reverse Time: Great card in this deck, keeps away potential threats and also damage combined with silence chain.
  • Draw power: Use SoB to either draw your cards more quickly or to fill your opponent's hand right before silencing him, therefore forcing him to discard.
  • Damage: You need to actually deal damage to opponent, cheap creatures that do some damage are the best ones (Graboid, Lycan).
  • Joker cards: Cards like Fog/PC can make the difference in some games.

Weaknesses:

• Sanctuary: It destroys all your strategy, and you can't even outdamage those.
  • Black Hole: When played well, it can deprive you of the oh-so-needed Quanta you get from your Novas and slow you down significantly.
  • Heavy CC: As your damage sources are limited, decks with heavy creature control can be quite crippling.
  • RNG: You need good RNG mostly, if you get a bad quanta start or no damage til late you are dead.

Deck skeleton and variants:

Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q4 7q4 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

Rest of the cards can be everything you want, but make sure it's low cost and you actually include some damage.

This is a variant we found good, it's basically more of everything:

Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71a 77g 7ae 7ds 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q4 7q4 7q4 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

Spoiler for Card Idea of the Month:
Card Idea of the Month
Animism | Animism by Plastica

This card review was written by the Idea Guru Drake_XIV.

To start off, I'd like to welcome both Shrink and Plastica as our newly initiated Newsletter Writers, one of whom is coincidentally the designer of the idea this month.  What are the chances...  Well, here is to a first newsletter for them.

Well, as for the idea at hand, Animism is an offensive spell.  When used, for the turn it is cast, the user's permanent effectively become creatures, dealing additional damage to the opponent equal to the permanent's costs.  Additional physical damage, which is possibly one of the bigger points.

Unlike other spells, the damage done is physical, so it's affected by shields.  Since, due to the nature, it's the permanents dealing damage as opposed to the spell dealing damage.  Which also means, unlike creatures, they can not be so easily removed or deterred with the use of control, seeing as how lacking permanent control is compared to creature control.

However, its cost is nothing to laugh at.  Aggressively priced up at 8 | 7 :life, along with the costs of the permanents, it'll take quite a bit to wind up to deal damage.  And even longer to cast them consecutively.  But seeing the, well, permanence of Permanents, it's a small price to pay to simply throw a wall of your inanimate objects at your opponent for quite a bit of damage.

Duo Possibilities

[ :life | :light ] - With the help of Rustler, you can really turn stalls quite offensive with the quanta ramping.  With all the healing provided from both elements in Permanent form [Empathetic Bond, Shard of Gratitude, Sanctuary], they literally have more of a fighting chance aside from standing there and taking hits..

[ :life | :darkness ] - You don't have to be the one to play the Permanents to take advantage of them.  With Steal, you can easily add more permanents under your control to turn back on your opponent.  All the while, you can slow your opponent down while ramping up your own quanta with the help of Devourers.

[ :life | :earth ] - If you run Animism, it's probably going to end up a Permanent heavy stall.  But even the slightest things can set you back.  With this duo, you have means of slowing down your opponent's quanta [Earthquake] while protecting the Permanents that will ultimately lead to your win [Protect Artifact].

Spoiler for sources:
- Applause
- Avatar .gif is from the movie The Last Airbender presented by Paramount and Nickelodeon
- The Triwizard Tournaent .gif is from the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire presented by Warner Bros.
- Harry Potter chess .gif is from the movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone presented by Warner Bros.
- Created Pokémon .gif using Gickr and the image found here.

- Almost all pictures that look like I drew them, I did.

Spoiler for A thank you:
Many thanks go out to inthisroom, Drake_XIV, and Calindu for all of their work on this newsletter. There wouldn't be nearly as many fun things to read about.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 12:56:16 am by Shrink »
Doctor Death

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090141#msg1090141
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 12:37:23 pm »
*first*

Anywho, Shrink's first newsletter! Yay! :D
It looks really good (and I love the use of .gifs)
Keep up the good work ^.^

EDIT: The one thing I don't like is the fact that I have to use a sideways scrolly bar ;-;
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 12:39:11 pm by BeefSupreme »
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090149#msg1090149
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:55:37 pm »
EDIT: The one thing I don't like is the fact that I have to use a sideways scrolly bar ;-;

I believe that's the case because of the spoiler. If you want, go preview it in a PM without the spoiler to avoid the side scroll.
Side note: I could be so wrong.
Doctor Death

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090151#msg1090151
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 01:01:09 pm »

I believe that's the case because of the spoiler. If you want, go preview it in a PM without the spoiler to avoid the side scroll.
Side note: I could be so wrong.

Lol, it's okay. I'm sure someone will know how to fix it eventually.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Opsinis

Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090167#msg1090167
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 02:25:11 pm »
Thank you Shrink and Plastica.

I feel really good about the hands this letter is in.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090169#msg1090169
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »
I'm surprised, excellent quality and new content. +rep to Shrink and to Plastica whenever (s)he posts in this thread.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090182#msg1090182
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 03:40:08 pm »
Thanks Shrink and Plastica!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090189#msg1090189
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 04:09:06 pm »
I'll say it again but welcome and congratulations on the Newsletter, Shrink and Plastica!  May you both continue to pump out successful Newsletters!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090199#msg1090199
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 04:40:25 pm »
Excellent newsletter as I expected from Plastica and Shrink.  +rep to both for a job well-done on creating another in the line of read-worthy newsletters!  The 'interview cliffhanger' was cut in just the right place to get my link-click too. ;)
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090202#msg1090202
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 04:42:45 pm »
I'll say it again but welcome and congratulations on the Newsletter, Shrink and Plastica!  May you both continue to pump out successful Newsletters!
What he said^^. I really like those newsletters.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Plastica

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Plastica is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ᗒᗘᗙᐂᗛᗕᗏ
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090212#msg1090212
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 05:11:06 pm »
Thanks everyone, for being so encouraging/supportive! ;D

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090225#msg1090225
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 05:59:22 pm »
Apart from some things that made me chuckle (mainly due to being overly obvious), and apart from dem .gifs (Which I personally dislike), I really have no complaints.

blarg: deuce22,justaburd,Odii Odsen,rob77dp,Blacksmith,Calindu,inthisroom,Laxadarap,Marsu,Zso_Zso,PlayerOa,RavingRabbid,Kakerlake,Afdarenty,mrpaper,Spielkind,Kuroaitou,Shantu,zasdd,dragonsdemesne,Jenkar,S2xaT5No,Vangelios,AnnaMall,Youpla,Plastica,Drake_XIV,Shrink