*Author

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229467#msg1229467
« on: April 01, 2016, 08:30:04 pm »
Spoiler for April NL 2016:
April 2016
Brawl #5 is almost over!
  • RootRanger's Devil's Gate is almost finished, with only a few people left standing! Keep your eye out to see the grand finale!

• Round 3 of brawl is long over, with members voting to the fullest. You can have a look at the standings here!

• Brawl Round 4 is also over, with teams brawling it out to get to first place, keep an eye out for the action folks!

• Brawl Round 5 is in voting phase! Go vote here while you still can, everyone's opinion matters!
  • Quick, look for the lucky 7 in March 5th's 7x7 speedbuilding tournament was the first tournament this month! Players had to make decks based on the cards that were rolled by the TOs. 7 different elements, and 7 cards from each element! In the end, Timdood3 was the everlasting champion, gaining his second tournament win! His deck can be found here! A small interview below with the winner:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    Did you like the tourney in general? How about the rules?
    There were no air cards.
    (The first match took far too long)

When, for you, was the most exciting moment of the tournament?
    When I faced Afda. Am I Master of Air yet?

In just a short sentence, or even one word, how would you summarize the whole tournament?
    Uhh...Delayed?
    Congratulations yet again Timdood, good luck in future tournaments!

• Guess what? We're going back in time with this tournament! Upgraded Tournament: Blast from the Past was one of the most exciting this month. People had to build duo decks based on the starter decks! In the end, Zawadx emerged as the champion, beating deuce22! His decks can be viewed here!! A mini interview below:
    Spoiler for Hidden:

I liked the idea behind the tourney, simple and yet allowing for lots of variety. I believe openly declaring used duos would allow for more strategy, but playing at 5 am it was ultimately beneficial for me that much of it just depended on RNG.

Both of my matches with Root and kirby went down to the final game's final turn rng, and both were very exciting. It was also fun trying to puzzle out what deuce's Game 2 deck really had, as he didn't unleash any lightnings or vampire daggers. When he played his dim shield, I was very scared.

In just a short sentence, or even one word, how would you summarize the whole tournament?

Too few participants! I wish more people had played. It was a rngfest, but it was pretty fun.
    Congratulations Zawadx! Good luck in future tournament!

• It's rainbow time! March 19th's Unupgraded Tournament: Color Wheel was a colorful and fun tournament! Players had to choose one primary color (Water, Time, Fire), one secondary color (Death, Life, Gravity), and one tinted color (Light, Earth, Darkness) and combine them all in triple threat of color! At the end of the rainbow festival dawn to dusk came out victorious over his :life rival mathman101, and his decks can be found here! A small interview below with the winner:
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    The tourney was interesting, there were a few cards that stood out to be more powerful and obvious than the others (Nymph Tears comes to mind), however these decks did have counters that stayed within the rules. Deckbuilding was mildly difficult to start, but once I got into it, it became slightly easier. Overall, pretty good ruleset and I wouldn't mind seeing it again, if there were a few minor changes.

After beating Calindu, I thought to myself "Hey, I might actually win this thing..." I was in the finals, which was cool enough, and I wondered if I could actually win the whole thing. So yeah, that was the highlight of the tourney.

Colourful? Pretty colours in pretty decks is pretty.

• Quickly now! March 26th's Potluck Speedbuilding turned out to be very exciting. Players had to build decks in 15 minutes based on the rules that were rolled. (The thin, The off-prime, The incarcerated). In the end, iancudorinmarian emerged victorious! His decks can be found here! A small interview below with the winner::
    Spoiler for Hidden:
    Yes, it was pretty fun. The rules were also good this time, no silly 60 card decks with no card draw.

The match against Zawadx was the closest one. The rest of them were pretty easy tbh.

Successful mindgating of the meta on my side.
    Congratulations iancu!
  • Championship League: Odii Odsen still holds the top spot, with a score of 1603! Sit back and watch players go head to head for the number one spot!
  • Battle League: Aves hold his number one medal up high, with a score of 1655!
  • This is the 8th week of Leagues, and players are holding strong against each other. Grab some popcorn and 3D glasses, sit back and enjoy the show!
  • Naesala's Mafia 57 has entered the endgame! After losing two members early on, the pendulum swung into the mafia's favor as they took out town's main investigative role. Town has had no luck since then, and the count currently stands at 5 town vs 3 mafia after a few misfires with killing roles. The next lynch could very well decide the game!

• Submachine's Witch Game 5 continues to stagnate! There was some progress made on Stanley's murder, but there hasn't been a blue truth in two weeks! When I asked one of the players why their activity had lapsed, they replied, "My physician said I needed to get out more, so I've taken a break from solving mysteries to throw grenades at a demon. It's actually quite exciting as long as you ignore the constant fear of a gruesome death!"

• Kuroaitou's The RAID has concluded with the adventurers bringing down the great and terrible dragon, Fazstraga. Timdood3, Physsion, UTAlan, and 1011686 all received Master of Games points for their heroic deeds during the deadly encounter! However, the world is never free from peril, and the RAID could not afford to remain idle for long...

• Kuroaitou's The RAID 2 has arrived! After Linkcat was corrupted by excessive use of Entropy in the first RAID, he became the host for an extremely powerful demon that was unleashed upon the peaceful city of Psyline. Hak'yoruls proceeded to lay waste to the city, and the RAID answered the call! They took heavy casualties at first, but Kuroaitou activated a time warp to reset the RAID! Impassioned by this tremendous feat, and vowing to bring in one of their own, the heroes launched a vicious onslaught against the terror that rose before them. While they struggle to keep their minds and bodies from being ripped apart by the excruciating tides of chaos emanating from the dreaded Hak'yoruls, the RAID prepares for the final strike!
  • Congratulations, Puff, our new Guildmaster! We hope to see your very best!

Big hugs and thank-yous to this month's donors!

Bronze:
rawrfml
rockstar1723

Instantly following this, the forums are funded up until May 1st, 2016. Please have a look at our Forum Hosting Status and consider donating!

Tea Time with ji412jo
Below is the portion of an interview:
If you could pick any staff position to have, which would you pick and why?  (Anonymous)

well, i've been a PvP event organizer and liked the job so I'd go back towards that.

Out of everyone on the forums, who would you most want to meet IRL?  (Anonymous)

If we have to say currently on forums, I'd go with mathman. If we say who has been on forum, I'd have to pick MrBlonde.

What's your favorite food? (Kinkykitten624)

Lol. I really like eating...

Find this answer and more in ji412jo's official interview

New Members
Spoiler for Introduction posts:
Here are the members who posted in the Introduce Yourself board (but not later than in 2 months prior to Newsletter). Just click a certain name to be redirected to corresponding introduction post. Don't be rude, say hello to new comers ;)

Deck Idea of the Month
*SoPa Dials by Physsion

This deck review was written by dark ripper
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 5up 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 7hi 7hi 7hi 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7tb 7tb 7th 8pt

The deck featured this month was made by Team Darkness

Card by card:

Nova: The ring that connects all rainbow decks together that is nova has 4 uses in this deck. First of all it enables the core of the deck which is the Shards of Patience and the Sundials. Nova also provides quanta to speed up the deck using the sundials' hasten, plus they  facilitate the damage output of the deck with the burrow of the pests under SoPa.

Sundial: Sundial is one of the core cards of the deck. Acting as a stall tactic, it buys time for the deck to draw its creatures and and place them under SoPa to complete the deck's strategy. It also accelarates the deck if needed with hasten.

Steal: Steal is a necessary PC that this deck might need to finish off the opponent or steal any other permanents that might annoy the well-being of the deck.

Voodoo Doll: Voodoo Doll is a multitasking creature to this deck. By nature voodoo dolls cannot, or rather should not be targeted by CC, it is a cheap darkness creature that fits the deck perfectly and of course with Shard Of Patience on the field it delays the weapon of the opponent.

Shard Of Patience: Shard Of Patience indirectly provides the damage of this deck.

Pest: Pests are the main source of damage of this deck. Burrowing them and letting them grow their attack under SoPa only to release the SoPa and unborrow them to double their accumulated damage.

Vampire Dagger: Vampire Dagger is a cheap and very useful weapon to this deck. Helping to prolong the earlier turns by stealing some hp back and dealing some damage in return as well.

Nightmare: Nightmare is a nice one-card addition to round out this deck. It's just one copy of the card to the deck, but against certain decks like rushes it might be the reason to win the game.

Strategy:

This deck is a semi stall-OTK deck that focuses around buying time to quickly finish off the opponent in 2-3 turns after the creatures on the field have gained enough damage. In an ideal world you would want to draw a couple of novas, pests, a voodoo doll, a sundial, a dagger and a SoPa. You want to place your dagger and the SoPa along with pests and borrow them. Pests should take priority over voodoo dolls unless you believe that the opponent's weapon is a threat. After that you have to calculate the opponent's damage and use your sundials accordingly. Last you might need to save your steal in hand to finish off the opponent. The average turns you need to win are about ~10.

Strengths:

This deck is really strong against stalls as you have plenty of time to carry your strategy and your creatures are mostly untargetable. Also this deck thrives against deck that focus on CC for the same reason. In general, against almost any type of deck that gives you time to breath and carry on your strategy this deck has a high chance of coming out victorious. As well, because of pests this deck does well against most monos. Its versatility allows it to have chances of beating any kind of deck.

Weaknesses:

This deck although not being entirely a rainbow it relies on RNG. Decks like mono fire that dish out loads of damage are difficult to deal with unless you can draw all of your sundials when the time is right.Also cards like RT, BW and heavy PC mess up your strategy. Another minor weakness is the vulnerability of pest before they burrow. In general, the biggest concern is that you can lose the game before you can complete your strategy.

This Card review was written by Hyroen

Art by: petersenk

Repulsor is a 2 :gravity | 3 :gravity cost shield which adds reliability, fortitude and more importantly, a pretty cool shield to :gravity Gravity's arsenal. According to The_Mormegil, the creator of the card, Repulsors act just like Bone Wall in the face of Permanent Control cards in that only one is removed by the stack leaving the rest. Inspired by :gravity Gravity's challenge to rush, stall and its weakness to :time Reverse Time, Repulsor adds a flavourful and thematic shield to an element whose signature shield is seldom seen, even in decks well suited for it. Further cementing its thematic fit, Repulsor belongs to :gravity Gravity, the opposing element to :entropy Entropy which is the element commonly associated to Rainbow decks due to Nova and Supernova. Though smaller Rainbow decks which power themselves with Nova and/or Supernova can afford to have few repeated cards from each element, Repulsor is not the type of card you want to throw only one of in a deck as its strength lies in numbers. As such, the theme of elemental isolation is already passively entrenched in :gravity Gravity and Repulsor only reinforces it.

According to The_Mormegil:
The balancing is as follows: 1 damage reduction is worth less than 1 :gravity and a card (as per Shield); 2 damage reduction is worth 4 :gravity and a card (as per Titanium Shield); 3 damage reduction is worth 6 :gravity, an upgrade and a card (as per Diamond Shield), which is about 8 :gravity and a card unupped. The unupped therefore is balanced, as requiring multiple cards slow down the deck and a single card is still preferable in most cases. It is powerful, though, as it can stack up to an amazing 6 damage reduction with strong resilience to PC.

Considering how easily Hope can also reach similar levels of damage reduction and is also able to be fueled by Mono decks, Repulsor appears to be equally well balanced and makes for a natural progression in an element all about certainty and reliability.

Defence
Though shields have in the past been designed to be offensive instead, Repulsor was certainly not. It builds up defence, just as :gravity Gravity builds up offense: gradually. This can be seen through cards like Otyugh or Acceleration. With the upgraded version's ability to build up to 32 points of damage reduction using just 6 cards, Repulsor's inclusion in Arena decks with double draws and deck size, this card can become quite the trouble, and fast. It is also important to keep in mind that PC on a stack of these will always leave at least 1 point of damage reduction whether one is using the standard version or the upgrade. This is important because it means that no shield goes to waste and every Repulsor in the deck is worth the space it uses. Lastly, in an element that now has one of the two salvagers, :gravity Graviton Salvager, damage reduction in :gravity Gravity has never been more insured.

Here is a deck designed by Hyroen that shows an effective way to use Repulsor!

Deck 1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 745 745 745 745 745 745 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 8ps

(Relics represent Repulsors)

A :gravity / :time duo which capitalizes on Repulsor's ability to rack up damage reduction. Through the speed of Precognition, this deck is able pull out a quick and decent offense through Elite Chargers and a solid defense through Repulsors. A fairly straight forward deck, this fully upgraded duo would likely do best in Bronze League of the Arena.

All in all, Repulsor represents the defensive side of :gravity Gravity, a side of the element which is typically associated with Armagios. This is aside from the fact that nowadays even Shards of Focus serve a better defensive purpose than the actual shield of :gravity Gravity aptly named Gravity Shield. Furthermore, as if alluding to the synergy with stacking permanents, Graviton Salvager makes sure that damage reduction set up by Repulsors never goes too low. Though Gravity Shield has the honour of being named as the signature shield of the element, through Repulsor's inclusion, I would expect that decks would not have to be forced to make Repulsor work, but instead would work with it and that one of the trademark of truly great design.

To see more of The_Mormegil's work check his portfolio HERE.
The community thanks The_Mormegil for his contributions and we can only hope that he'll drop by some day and continue with his show of creativity and talent.

Puzzle of the Month

Time to get your brain juices flowing! Decode my message and feel good about yourself!
Spoiler for Code to be decoded:
GFM OWUYX ONWDG KE IADQ J UDRZE LRGBW AA XWM BPKFURGW ELFNPUMKH. CN UMNEOH DDM US JTS HGZTRY BTD PISL WFA BLBMC GNKGV TLAVH ADD INV NMXPD YGTL XQ DAB CIFJLQ. YX NKW BREG OHTRAUV PCAW SXX SIUZ LYF CKFBVJ NP DP FYR CFTLH NN EZPA CB NYN BRYEHN MX MGOU. BD PA EDUG AMSFWK XQ, CTWEM JG YAUGRHA ADUO GDX SNIE ZZJL QE BLL CR YDN ESSIPC!
Spoiler for Clue:

GL / HF

Many thanks to:
-ProBacon for Puzzle of the Month.
-dark ripper for Deck idea of the Month.
-Linkcat for Forum Games section.
-Hyroen for Cared idea of the Month.
-mathman101 for Tournaments section.
-ji412jo for the interview.
-andretimpa for the Competitions section art.
-all readers for reading ;)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:22:18 pm by Discord »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline ZyardranTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229468#msg1229468
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 08:30:20 pm »
Reserved for small NL
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229476#msg1229476
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 08:47:13 pm »
Great newsletter Disc~
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229490#msg1229490
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 09:40:09 pm »
Thanks, well done!
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229504#msg1229504
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 10:38:02 pm »
GFM OWUYX ONWDG KE IADQ J UDRZE LRGBW AA XWM BPKFURGW ELFNPUMKH. CN UMNEOH DDM US JTS HGZTRY BTD PISL WFA BLBMC GNKGV TLAVH ADD INV NMXPD YGTL XQ DAB CIFJLQ. YX NKW BREG OHTRAUV PCAW SXX SIUZ LYF CKFBVJ NP DP FYR CFTLH NN EZPA CB NYN BRYEHN MX MGOU. BD PA EDUG AMSFWK XQ, CTWEM JG YAUGRHA ADUO GDX SNIE ZZJL QE BLL CR YDN ESSIPC!
Awh thanks guys <3 good luck to you too

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229509#msg1229509
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 10:56:24 pm »
Cool competition picture
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229510#msg1229510
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 10:58:44 pm »
Awesome work Disc! You're doing your work right. My school :P

+rep!
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229511#msg1229511
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 11:01:46 pm »
Spoiler for Nitpicks:
Devil's Gate has more than 4 participants left

Leagues links to the 3/2013 season

Otherwise, nice work.

Offline ProBacon

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ProBacon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Best Bacon
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229540#msg1229540
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 02:15:41 am »
Awh thanks guys <3 good luck to you too

:air War 11 - Team Air :air
:darkness War 13 - Team Darkness :darkness
:life War 14 - Team Life :life
The mind is your only true companion

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229572#msg1229572
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 09:08:43 am »
Thanks for the newsletter, that is a great deck idea.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline akarim3

• Reputation Power: 1
  • akarim3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1229698#msg1229698
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 02:49:39 am »
on a whim i decided to see if this site was still around, glad to see that there's still a community

Offline rawrfml

• Reputation Power: 1
  • rawrfml is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: April 2016 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61697.msg1230844#msg1230844
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 05:11:38 am »
Interesting deck
YYZ -> SFO

anything
blarg: RootRanger,Timdood3,Zawadx,deuce22,dawn to dusk,mathman101,iancudorinmarian,Odii Odsen,Aves,Naesala,Kuroaitou,Submachine,skyironsword,CleanOnion,worldwideweb3,Linkcat,Physsion,UTAlan,1011686,kinkykitten624,Puff,rawrfml,rockstar1723,ji412jo,Sythis,Kalistik,Kytes,Paramech,HeWhoIsForgotten,predatorH2O,jh37491,Tigirl,EyeLoveAshley3,SirCrumbs,Gilan,Lucifer,Yugiy4,kk_wiz,Winters,Munkey D Luffy,barbaros561,Qiarlitos,dudekick,nedistanman,mw008008,Ruffles13,drrgerydw,atamzen,Gibbous,MMM555,frogmage,SNO,emerald18nr,HellCat,theleo,13o21o23o666o33o911,Brax,DaveA,MrWhiskey,stancho,Pixelaniator,Annunaki,Cma,Bishoppain,Bblazer,demdragon,shadowburn1,Thingyman,AtcL,SeekerOfSouls,raizenx,dark ripper,Hyroen,petersenk,The_Mormegil,ProBacon,andretimpa