*Author

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261440#msg1261440
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2017, 12:46:14 am »
My bet's on Aves, though I want to root for Ryli.

I don't want to root for either one because they both killed me.

I'll make you proud by defying the odds, Valerian!

Have you considered making a living off selling salt?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:48:43 am by Ryli »

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261443#msg1261443
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2017, 01:15:50 am »
My bet's on Aves, though I want to root for Ryli.

I don't want to root for either one because they both killed me.
Believe in the Aves! You will not regret it.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261444#msg1261444
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2017, 01:19:19 am »
* fabian771  is killed via a wild Ryli.
* fabian771  roots for civilizated Aves.
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261446#msg1261446
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2017, 01:27:52 am »
* fabian771  is killed via a wild Ryli.
* fabian771  roots for civilizated Aves.

Aves used like all 4 moves attacking you the previous 2 rounds and I attack once and now I'm the bad guy?!!?? I think I've targeted other players 5 times all game so far. haha

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261490#msg1261490
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2017, 07:54:23 am »
Game Over

Aves died.

Congratulations to Ryli for winning Quantafied 3!

First place:
Ryli

Second place:
Aves

Third place:
Naii_The_Baf

Master of Games points have been awarded to the top three players.

New forum game coming Soon™.

(Also mafia)
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261503#msg1261503
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2017, 02:57:20 pm »
RIP me.

Congratulations Ryli!

Ow.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261509#msg1261509
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2017, 05:58:15 pm »
Jolt is love Jolt is life. I still have 3 :aether. *Jolts Aves one more time*

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261512#msg1261512
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2017, 10:35:47 pm »
I deserve recognition for being 6th place and surviving at <10 quanta for 2 turns
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261513#msg1261513
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2017, 10:38:45 pm »
I deserve recognition for being 6th place and surviving at <10 quanta for 2 turns
I sat at below 10 for 2 turns in a row twice and didn't die doing it, so I take the recognition for that too. :Kappa:

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261516#msg1261516
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2017, 01:20:22 am »
Congrats Ryli!
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261517#msg1261517
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2017, 01:36:28 am »
Way to go Ryli!

Hopefully next time I'll get to play for longer than 1 round >.<

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Quantafied 3 - by Linkcat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64028.msg1261518#msg1261518
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2017, 01:40:00 am »
Congrats, Ryli!
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

blarg: Ryli,Aves,Naii_The_Baf