*Author

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291579#msg1291579
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2019, 12:18:55 am »
I already went over my 2nd word as an attempt to be misleading (tilt and strong obviously don't have any correlation), and it's still worth noting with my first word that Serprex listed me as a Noob read after it

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291581#msg1291581
« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2019, 12:23:12 am »
I already went over my 2nd word as an attempt to be misleading (tilt and strong obviously don't have any correlation), and it's still worth noting with my first word that Serprex listed me as a Noob read after it

Tilt and Spoke do?

serprex was noob scum who attempted to throw the game as well as troll shockcannon the entire time on loopholes and outside websites that help with the word. serprex had the title of noob, but serprex was not noob. He was his own alignment.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291583#msg1291583
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2019, 12:34:56 am »
Even if Tilt, Spoke, and Strong have correlation to each other, what correlation does strong have to other words that were posted, other than carry? You can probably stretch a couple, I suppose, but those are vague at best

His actions in his first post, I doubt were indicative of how he would play out the rest of the game, since it wasn't a post that tried to throw, or troll the game.

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291586#msg1291586
« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2019, 12:50:09 am »
Even if Tilt, Spoke, and Strong have correlation to each other, what correlation does strong have to other words that were posted, other than carry? You can probably stretch a couple, I suppose, but those are vague at best

His actions in his first post, I doubt were indicative of how he would play out the rest of the game, since it wasn't a post that tried to throw, or troll the game.

Ok sure, then none of your words correlate with the compound word. This just paints you scummy even more.

I have disregarded everything serp has said since he guessed the word as a noob. Also, his second post on this entire game, before the game even started, was an attempt to throw them game by linking and outside website. He has been trying to throw the game since before the game even started.

One thing about this game is it's incredibly hard to defend yourself without revealing your word, which in turn can throw the game. This should be fixed. If i am correct on the compound word, you should be able to tell me how your words correlate with your half of the compound without revealing the word. If you can do so, then please try. If not, then who should we be targeting besides you and why?

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291587#msg1291587
« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2019, 01:21:50 am »

Ok sure, then none of your words correlate with the compound word. This just paints you scummy even more.

I mean... isn't that the point? For words to not correlate with the compound word?

I have disregarded everything serp has said since he guessed the word as a noob. Also, his second post on this entire game, before the game even started, was an attempt to throw them game by linking and outside website. He has been trying to throw the game since before the game even started.

The point is, he was aligned Noob. Therefore, any post that is not trying to throw the game (which is directly against the rules), or trying to find loopholes, which wasn't the case for the post I'm referencing, should be assumed to be a Noob-aligned post.

One thing about this game is it's incredibly hard to defend yourself without revealing your word, which in turn can throw the game. This should be fixed. If i am correct on the compound word, you should be able to tell me how your words correlate with your half of the compound without revealing the word. If you can do so, then please try. If not, then who should we be targeting besides you and why?
Without knowledge of what word the remaining Shock is trying to copy, I don't really want to try to discuss my half. Coffee's words are fairly strange, and Shocks could be trying to gambit on placing themselves first on the assumption that people will always think that first position is a Noob, and that it's too risky for a Shock to be placed there. It's probably unlikely? Sub's early words are kinda weird to me, so are a few others, but I initially just passed that off as them not having my word

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291588#msg1291588
« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2019, 01:38:07 am »

I mean... isn't that the point? For words to not correlate with the compound word?

The point is, he was aligned Noob. Therefore, any post that is not trying to throw the game (which is directly against the rules), or trying to find loopholes, which wasn't the case for the post I'm referencing, should be assumed to be a Noob-aligned post.

Without knowledge of what word the remaining Shock is trying to copy, I don't really want to try to discuss my half. Coffee's words are fairly strange, and Shocks could be trying to gambit on placing themselves first on the assumption that people will always think that first position is a Noob, and that it's too risky for a Shock to be placed there. It's probably unlikely? Sub's early words are kinda weird to me, so are a few others, but I initially just passed that off as them not having my word

Alright, brawl is coming up soon, but lets brawl here first.

Nope. The point of your words is to hint at your half of the compound word. It should correlate. If it doesnt, then its a shock posting them.

Here is every serprex post that involves you in the slightest
Spoiler for Hidden:
This is how I think things are split up, if we were to assume Linkcat is a noob

Us
9.) serprex - heal, stones
5.) Captain Scibra - disc, moo
7.) MasterWalks - Skyrim, fart
1.) Coffeeditto - movement, square

Them
2.) CrockettRocket - rock, me
3.) moehrpi - game, throne
10.) Submachine - Man, driver
4.) ddevans96 - outside, steps
6.) Linkcat - Mario, pulchritude

Shocks
11.) Naii_the_Baf - carry, walk
8.) dawn to dusk - tilt, strong

Issue: why can't dd's team confirm him? Would make sense then to swap Naii & dd
Also based on CR & moe's assertions, it may be Coffee in your group, Naii in ours, dd in shock. Or CR & moe are shocks, Naii is ours, dd & d2d are yours
Can't we devour someone else?

dawn to dusk (1) - serprex
I find it funny that every single post he is against you. The one post where he speculates you being noob, he puts you on opposite team as him, because he could see no correlation. Would you mind showing me the post you keep referring to?

So Coffee is who you say we should lynch instead of you? Hmm, well if you flip noob, it was going to be him or naii anyways. You say his words are vague. You know who else has said that? EVERYONE. Not that hard to put blame on him without raising your own sus if he is already sus.

Offline shockcannonTopic starter

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291601#msg1291601
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2019, 05:04:23 pm »
Round 4!!!
Phase: Voting and Discussion! (R4)

Another discussion phase! Also please add in a vote for whether or not you would like to have more word phases, or just voting from now on. Example:

More word phases (1) - shockcannon
Voting phases only (1) - shockcannon

1.) Coffeeditto - movement, square, amusement, inflate
2.) CrockettRocket - rock, me, mama, like
3.) moehrpi - game, throne, mother
4.) ddevans96 - outside, steps
5.) Captain Scibra - disc, moo
6.) Linkcat - Mario, pulchritude, xanthosis, Crenshaw
7.) MasterWalks - Skyrim, fart, wheel, vehicle
8.) dawn to dusk - tilt, strong, spoke, fortune
9.) serprex - heal, stones, pandemonium
10.) Submachine - Man, driver, road, diamond
11.) Naii_the_Baf - carry, walk, coal, remove

Time remaining for players to vote: Time is up!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 04:22:24 pm by shockcannon »
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291602#msg1291602
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2019, 05:28:05 pm »
I don’t think it’s dawn and I’m doubtful about Coffee being it. Naii’s last word is fish. It’s possible that you just put moe on the wrong team, because none of moe’s words relate to any halfwords.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291620#msg1291620
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2019, 12:11:32 am »
moe's words do relate; look up Daenarys Targaryen and a recurring theme.
nice

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291621#msg1291621
« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2019, 12:16:13 am »
Wow trying to make me look at GoT spoilers wow

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291622#msg1291622
« Reply #214 on: June 27, 2019, 12:29:58 am »
dawn to dusk (1) - Linkcat

gg
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67211.msg1291632#msg1291632
« Reply #215 on: June 27, 2019, 06:35:00 am »
More word phases (0) -
Voting phases only (1) - Submachine
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

blarg: Coffeeditto,CrockettRocket,moehrpi,ddevans96,Captain Scibra,Linkcat,MasterWalks,dawn to dusk,serprex,Submachine,Naii_the_Baf