Poll

Please check all hours that would work for you as the deadline for each phase.

0 GMT
8 (5.7%)
1 GMT
7 (5%)
2 GMT
7 (5%)
3 GMT
7 (5%)
4 GMT
7 (5%)
5 GMT
4 (2.8%)
6 GMT
4 (2.8%)
7 GMT
4 (2.8%)
8 GMT
4 (2.8%)
9 GMT
5 (3.5%)
10 GMT
5 (3.5%)
11 GMT
4 (2.8%)
12 GMT
3 (2.1%)
13 GMT
2 (1.4%)
14 GMT
3 (2.1%)
15 GMT
4 (2.8%)
16 GMT
3 (2.1%)
17 GMT
5 (3.5%)
18 GMT
9 (6.4%)
19 GMT
9 (6.4%)
20 GMT
11 (7.8%)
21 GMT
9 (6.4%)
22 GMT
9 (6.4%)
23 GMT
8 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:29:25 pm

Poll

What kind of setup do you want to see next?

Run the standard setup with minor adjustments.
7 (26.9%)
Run a closed setup designed by Linkcat.
8 (30.8%)
Run a game with all Fate Eggs.
7 (26.9%)
Run an even sillier game just to mess around.
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:47:45 pm

Poll

What to do about Who's Online?

Allow free use of it.
9 (52.9%)
Ban use of it during the last couple hours of each phase.
3 (17.6%)
Ban use of it completely.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 11:26:23 pm

Poll

Who played the best mafia?

Linkcat
1 (2.5%)
TheonlyrealBeef
16 (40%)
shockcannon
0 (0%)
PlayerOa
1 (2.5%)
iancudorinmarian
0 (0%)
worldwideweb3
1 (2.5%)
MasterWalks
0 (0%)
andretimpa
0 (0%)
dawn_to_dusk
0 (0%)
kaempfer13
6 (15%)
Submachine
0 (0%)
killsdazombies
0 (0%)
Coffeeditto
7 (17.5%)
rob77dp
3 (7.5%)
DoubleCapitals
1 (2.5%)
Calindu
0 (0%)
Naii_the_Baf
0 (0%)
moehrpi13
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:51:45 pm

*Author

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301620#msg1301620
« Reply #1836 on: July 30, 2020, 10:06:21 pm »
RIP me, I guess

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301621#msg1301621
« Reply #1837 on: July 30, 2020, 10:10:04 pm »
I was mostly trying to save a Coffee scum the trouble of doing so... x)
The results of these searches remind me of scum Sub last game. Completely devoid of specific scum theories, we're just getting "alignment-relevant" posts on every possible scum candidate. One usually has a feel on the alignment of each person involved and then try to find the posts that best match why you feel this way, but I'm not getting the impression Coffee is feeling any alignments, because he already knows them.
I didn't have an exact feel on any of you besides that kae is scummier than you and Sub. I also would like to say that I don't support speeding up the next 24 hours, as that lacks discussion and allowing ian and I and unknown third to find the last mafia hiding in the easy target territory. I would prefer that you guys address all of my points to either one of you as well, as you guys seem to have been only addressing the easier to rebutt ones. This is why I play less actively, because as I stated earlier, my posts with valid points in them get ignored to meet the agenda of each one of you.

About the tunneling, why would choose to ignore that which doesn't support my reads? That's ridiculous and a fallacy, and I'm playing to be better informed from each of the people alive (read: not Sub anymore :/) why they believe my reads to be or not to be aligning with their own personal reads. I would like to kindly ask you or kae to go back and read through the pages as I am doing and find interactions with players instead of just saying I'm mafia and that's it. I want to win this for us, not let one of you get assuaged by the other's claim of "okay he's maf and that's it."

I'll let coffeeditto finish analyzing 100 more pages, but mostly lean back in the meantime. Dont expect me to put in effort when the answer is so clear fmpov (sub haunting me from the grave:"you said that about me already"). Alright perhaps I should try taking another look, but the chance is 1% or lower that i change my mind.
Tell me about why it's so clear from your point of view instead of ISPing.
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

• Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301622#msg1301622
« Reply #1838 on: July 30, 2020, 10:10:17 pm »
RIP me, I guess
Can you at least provide some insight before you pass on?
nice

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301623#msg1301623
« Reply #1839 on: July 30, 2020, 10:18:31 pm »
What do you mean easier to rebutt ones? the rest was giving me townreads or concerning other people
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301624#msg1301624
« Reply #1840 on: July 30, 2020, 10:22:53 pm »
I mean you are up against the person that made outing the scumrole's possible and the guy that confirmed that at least one of them was indeed lying rather than it being a huge coincidence that timpa sniped a seele (+ there's a confirmed town you have to kill). Of course we townread each other so the burden is on you.

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301625#msg1301625
« Reply #1841 on: July 30, 2020, 10:30:03 pm »
What do you mean easier to rebutt ones? the rest was giving me townreads or concerning other people
Why are you only addressing that which is a direct comment on you? I would love to hear your thoughts about my TorB reads or what I had to say about Sub before he left us.

I mean you are up against the person that made outing the scumrole's possible and the guy that confirmed that at least one of them was indeed lying rather than it being a huge coincidence that timpa sniped a seele (+ there's a confirmed town you have to kill). Of course we townread each other so the burden is on you.
Define bussing for me?

dawn to dusk (2) - TheonlyrealBeef, rob77dp
moehrpi(1) kaempfer13

based on potential slip.
i dont know how you can fuck up so bad, but i cant think of a reason for town!moe to say that either.
Weird reasoning, weird vote, weird.

I cant fathom how you cant see that moe essentially claimed to have knowledge on the scum team or being scum (which means he also has knowledge on the scumteam duh) with his slip.
Why would a mafia ever out having knowledge on who the mafia are? And since he did have knowledge on the team, why would you want to lynch him for it risking lynching a power role?

What happened to not insulting mafia's intelligence? Soft confirming yourself as mafia is the epitome of stupidity. How about we leave it at confirming the rolls themselves and not the implied meaning behind it?
@kae: What he said.

well that one is obviously a joke and linkcat is fairly well known to troll every now and then. i didnt really see moehrpi as joking there
???

Obv I know now that this was dumb. But when i dont understand why someone is doing sth and cant think of a town reason to do so, i automatically assume scum. This is because scum has an underlying agenda that they dont want to talk about but which may spill into their posts, which can result in saying things that dont make sense.
Though in this case it was more of a thing where it looked like someone openly admitting to being scum and moe's sense of humour was to dry for me to identify it as such.

Still doesn't add up to me. Scum wouldn't slip like that and it could have been a soft (read: maybe was?) of having an informational role. Maybe it's just a mistake but it won't sit right.

2mins hard limit!!!
You said this after Link had forced the tie, and didn't hammer on shock or DC even knowing there was a tie. This reeks to me.

I didnt feel very strong about either lynch at the time as you can take from my posts near eod. i would have preferred ian lynch at the time, but i would have panicvoted if torb didnt do it for me
You're telling me you would have voted for one of DC or Shock in the 56 seconds left after TorB had posted his vote? I say that time period because you didn't post it before TorB did. This just seems like a flimsy defense to me.
nice

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301626#msg1301626
« Reply #1842 on: July 30, 2020, 10:31:39 pm »
I mean, you can post a whole wall of text if you want, but when you post something, you tend to post it for a reason. Having been active during the entire mafia, I still remember all the parts I need to know. The current reads I have are based on them. In the predicted event of ian getting nightkilled, that leaves just Coffee, kaempfer13 and me.

Since kaempfer13 already shares my opinion, writing an entire page of why I feel this way feels like a waste of time. What am I trying to achieve with it? Convince kaempfer13 that Coffee is mafia? There is no need for that. There is no new info I can bring to the table, nothing I know that is not already public knowledge.

I am fully aware that this means blindsiding kaempfer13, but any attack you make on kaempfer13 NOW, is simply too little, too late. They shall mostly be perceived as attempts to save your own skin, rather than actually locate mafia. This is one of the reasons kaempfer13 and I BOTH repeatedly asked people to elaborate their kaempfer13/TheonlyrealBeef is scum theories, but none would oblige.

It's no big deal for me to respond to everything asked, and if I supposedly missed out on anything, then you'll need to ask me a more concrete question than referring to something as "odd".

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301627#msg1301627
« Reply #1843 on: July 30, 2020, 10:42:51 pm »
I mean, you can post a whole wall of text if you want, but when you post something, you tend to post it for a reason. Having been active during the entire mafia, I still remember all the parts I need to know. The current reads I have are based on them. In the predicted event of ian getting nightkilled, that leaves just Coffee, kaempfer13 and me.

Since kaempfer13 already shares my opinion, writing an entire page of why I feel this way feels like a waste of time. What am I trying to achieve with it? Convince kaempfer13 that Coffee is mafia? There is no need for that. There is no new info I can bring to the table, nothing I know that is not already public knowledge.

I am fully aware that this means blindsiding kaempfer13, but any attack you make on kaempfer13 NOW, is simply too little, too late. They shall mostly be perceived as attempts to save your own skin, rather than actually locate mafia. This is one of the reasons kaempfer13 and I BOTH repeatedly asked people to elaborate their kaempfer13/TheonlyrealBeef is scum theories, but none would oblige.

It's no big deal for me to respond to everything asked, and if I supposedly missed out on anything, then you'll need to ask me a more concrete question than referring to something as "odd".
You don't need to convince kaempfer that I'm mafia because you're both blindsiding each other, that's true. I am not "attacking" or "fighting", I am trying to solve a game that I have been playing to win this entire time. I am frustrated right now because both of you are putting in minimalistic efforts and assuming this game is solved and it's going to cost us the game. I'm upset because you're basing this off of what? Also, of course I FoS kae, not that it matters because neither of you are going to flip off of me tomorrow. Actually talk and engage in the game instead of marking it in the books as S O L V E D.

kae refused to hammer d1 onto his partner. PLease don't ignore this too
nice

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301628#msg1301628
« Reply #1844 on: July 30, 2020, 10:48:01 pm »
Coffee, do you realize that one of your critiques on me is me choosing to NOT vote to save dc when there was almost no time for 2 people to vote dc?
I dont address other points because I am lazy and at a quick skim i wasnt convinced.

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301629#msg1301629
« Reply #1845 on: July 30, 2020, 10:49:54 pm »
Coffee, do you realize that one of your critiques on me is me choosing to NOT vote to save dc when there was almost no time for 2 people to vote dc?
I dont address other points because I am lazy and at a quick skim i wasnt convinced.
what
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301630#msg1301630
« Reply #1846 on: July 30, 2020, 10:58:28 pm »
I am fully aware that this means blindsiding kaempfer13, but any attack you make on kaempfer13 NOW, is simply too little, too late. They shall mostly be perceived as attempts to save your own skin, rather than actually locate mafia.
I believed Sub to be the last scum, and now I need to address that he wasn't and isn't. Also, if you were the last town about to get mislynched because nobody wants to read into anyone else, would you also not try to convince the other town to at least give the effort?

Am I upset? A little. Should I step back from the game for a bit? Also yes.
nice

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301631#msg1301631
« Reply #1847 on: July 30, 2020, 11:15:07 pm »
I am fully aware that this means blindsiding kaempfer13, but any attack you make on kaempfer13 NOW, is simply too little, too late. They shall mostly be perceived as attempts to save your own skin, rather than actually locate mafia.
I believed Sub to be the last scum, and now I need to address that he wasn't and isn't.
Is that so? Shouldn't that have come with a lynch vote? Seeing only three lynch votes felt bad. Sub not having any scum reads (??? he did not vote on any of them, at the very least) also felt :/

Also, if you were the last town about to get mislynched because nobody wants to read into anyone else, would you also not try to convince the other town to at least give the effort?

Am I upset? A little. Should I step back from the game for a bit? Also yes.
Sure, except there really isn't any new info for me to process. The things kaempfer13 and I have been replying to mostly feel like you lagging behind on the game. I'm practically immune to AtE, to boot.

blarg: