Poll

Please check all hours that would work for you as the deadline for each phase.

0 GMT
8 (5.7%)
1 GMT
7 (5%)
2 GMT
7 (5%)
3 GMT
7 (5%)
4 GMT
7 (5%)
5 GMT
4 (2.8%)
6 GMT
4 (2.8%)
7 GMT
4 (2.8%)
8 GMT
4 (2.8%)
9 GMT
5 (3.5%)
10 GMT
5 (3.5%)
11 GMT
4 (2.8%)
12 GMT
3 (2.1%)
13 GMT
2 (1.4%)
14 GMT
3 (2.1%)
15 GMT
4 (2.8%)
16 GMT
3 (2.1%)
17 GMT
5 (3.5%)
18 GMT
9 (6.4%)
19 GMT
9 (6.4%)
20 GMT
11 (7.8%)
21 GMT
9 (6.4%)
22 GMT
9 (6.4%)
23 GMT
8 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:29:25 pm

Poll

What kind of setup do you want to see next?

Run the standard setup with minor adjustments.
7 (26.9%)
Run a closed setup designed by Linkcat.
8 (30.8%)
Run a game with all Fate Eggs.
7 (26.9%)
Run an even sillier game just to mess around.
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:47:45 pm

Poll

What to do about Who's Online?

Allow free use of it.
9 (52.9%)
Ban use of it during the last couple hours of each phase.
3 (17.6%)
Ban use of it completely.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 11:26:23 pm

Poll

Who played the best mafia?

Linkcat
1 (2.5%)
TheonlyrealBeef
16 (40%)
shockcannon
0 (0%)
PlayerOa
1 (2.5%)
iancudorinmarian
0 (0%)
worldwideweb3
1 (2.5%)
MasterWalks
0 (0%)
andretimpa
0 (0%)
dawn_to_dusk
0 (0%)
kaempfer13
6 (15%)
Submachine
0 (0%)
killsdazombies
0 (0%)
Coffeeditto
7 (17.5%)
rob77dp
3 (7.5%)
DoubleCapitals
1 (2.5%)
Calindu
0 (0%)
Naii_the_Baf
0 (0%)
moehrpi13
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:51:45 pm

*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301548#msg1301548
« Reply #1800 on: July 29, 2020, 06:40:47 am »
Oh. Well in that case, endgame will be between Kae, Coffee, and TorB.

I don't like your odds in that case, Coffee, so you should take the initiative in reading back those 150 pages.~ ;)
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301549#msg1301549
« Reply #1801 on: July 29, 2020, 06:57:50 am »
Submachine (3) - TheonlyrealBeef, kaempfer13, iancudorinmarian

I knew Sub was the next lynch anyway, so I spared everyone some shit-posts :thumbs_up:

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301550#msg1301550
« Reply #1802 on: July 29, 2020, 07:56:21 am »
I approve of that night action, by the way.~

Targeting www was just a bluff. In case ian was serious about not understanding what my role did, I didn't want to stop the plan from happening.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301567#msg1301567
« Reply #1803 on: July 30, 2020, 01:14:09 pm »
What a peaceful day.~ Almost too peaceful, kind of boring. Maybe you assume the game will end? Hm, peculiar idea.

Let's say I am mafia. I am way behind on lolcatting, so I might as well do some. Arrrrgh, this could have worked out if it wasn't for the meddling kids and the talking dog! It was so brilliant: create two pieces of distraction and try to bury www as a target. Yet it was so infuriating when Durandal targeted into our N0 master plan. What a shame, son, what a shame.~

[insert breadpost.jpg]

But let's also say that I am town. I still have a request in this case for kaempfer, though it only stands if I flip town and he is also town.
@Kae: Are you open to grant me a dying wish if I am town and if you are also town? Something simple.~

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301568#msg1301568
« Reply #1804 on: July 30, 2020, 01:44:14 pm »
What, do you want me to lynch TorB? Depends on the request, im not signing a blankosheet.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301570#msg1301570
« Reply #1805 on: July 30, 2020, 02:23:12 pm »
Well, I'm already thinking two steps ahead in that scenario, where the real question is why you think kaempfer13 is more likely to be mafia than Coffeeditto.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301575#msg1301575
« Reply #1806 on: July 30, 2020, 02:44:18 pm »
What, do you want me to lynch TorB? Depends on the request, im not signing a blankosheet.
No, it really is something simple, more humble. I just hoped you would say Derpclear granted after I flip. But you don’t even have to do this if I am mafia, or if you are.

And re:TorB, I no longer know who I think is more likely to be mafia. I checked my early game notes and I confused myself. You see, kae was checking older mafia games for reference, which would be a huge method act, something I do not think mafia would do. But later I also saw DC check a mafia game - though that was his own one. I do not know what to make of this.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301580#msg1301580
« Reply #1807 on: July 30, 2020, 03:07:35 pm »
Whatever, ok. Re effort with stuff that doesnt further scums agenda you already set the precedent for that last game, so atp noone can be cleared for that stuff anymore. Still i would like you to try and solve if you actually are town here.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301582#msg1301582
« Reply #1808 on: July 30, 2020, 03:13:33 pm »
My further source of confusion comes from the Coffee vig. It was such a town move with a typical towny explanation that i townread him for it for a long time. Then he came out with his “Let’s all be friends and solve this together!” post, which reeks of roleplay for me.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301586#msg1301586
« Reply #1809 on: July 30, 2020, 03:18:25 pm »
I decided to lean TorB as the towniest for his advancements with claiming role and targets. His tunneling also feels genuine, though I may die in peace knowing that he eased up on that for my last day.~

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301589#msg1301589
« Reply #1810 on: July 30, 2020, 03:23:37 pm »
Kae is big N. People explained to me already what his part was in finding mafia, but I still don’t get it. And his lashout on moe felt between crafted and genuine. And I don’t remember more than two kaevision posts, though I was away for a week.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1301591#msg1301591
« Reply #1811 on: July 30, 2020, 03:32:30 pm »
One should always listen to everything one has to say, unless people are being deliberately cryptic, from my point of view. Whether I actually do something with it, may take a lynch flip, however :silly:

Since nothing so far has shaken my belief that the course of action to most likely find mafia involves lynching Sub and Coffee, the way forward is already set.
kaempfer13 lynchvoting me would have been the easiest way to set me of that course, since lynching an unlikely mafia would still get my preference over lynching guaranteed town (myself from my point of view), hence my previous post.

Also, Coffee mentioned reading all 150 pages of mafia, but I've neither done that nor seen him do it (should you not take your own advice to heart?). At this point, the rest of the game course has already been decided.

anything
blarg: