Poll

Please check all hours that would work for you as the deadline for each phase.

0 GMT
8 (5.7%)
1 GMT
7 (5%)
2 GMT
7 (5%)
3 GMT
7 (5%)
4 GMT
7 (5%)
5 GMT
4 (2.8%)
6 GMT
4 (2.8%)
7 GMT
4 (2.8%)
8 GMT
4 (2.8%)
9 GMT
5 (3.5%)
10 GMT
5 (3.5%)
11 GMT
4 (2.8%)
12 GMT
3 (2.1%)
13 GMT
2 (1.4%)
14 GMT
3 (2.1%)
15 GMT
4 (2.8%)
16 GMT
3 (2.1%)
17 GMT
5 (3.5%)
18 GMT
9 (6.4%)
19 GMT
9 (6.4%)
20 GMT
11 (7.8%)
21 GMT
9 (6.4%)
22 GMT
9 (6.4%)
23 GMT
8 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:29:25 pm

Poll

What kind of setup do you want to see next?

Run the standard setup with minor adjustments.
7 (26.9%)
Run a closed setup designed by Linkcat.
8 (30.8%)
Run a game with all Fate Eggs.
7 (26.9%)
Run an even sillier game just to mess around.
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:47:45 pm

Poll

What to do about Who's Online?

Allow free use of it.
9 (52.9%)
Ban use of it during the last couple hours of each phase.
3 (17.6%)
Ban use of it completely.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 11:26:23 pm

Poll

Who played the best mafia?

Linkcat
1 (2.5%)
TheonlyrealBeef
16 (40%)
shockcannon
0 (0%)
PlayerOa
1 (2.5%)
iancudorinmarian
0 (0%)
worldwideweb3
1 (2.5%)
MasterWalks
0 (0%)
andretimpa
0 (0%)
dawn_to_dusk
0 (0%)
kaempfer13
6 (15%)
Submachine
0 (0%)
killsdazombies
0 (0%)
Coffeeditto
7 (17.5%)
rob77dp
3 (7.5%)
DoubleCapitals
1 (2.5%)
Calindu
0 (0%)
Naii_the_Baf
0 (0%)
moehrpi13
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:51:45 pm

*Author

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299953#msg1299953
« Reply #408 on: July 10, 2020, 03:45:10 pm »
Coffee/dawn - Whos you’re vote on rn
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299954#msg1299954
« Reply #409 on: July 10, 2020, 03:48:34 pm »
ebwop: Unlike you stated there actually seems to be a link between postcount and alignement for coffee, which is opposite to what you said.

And as stated before coffee has a meta of 0 content, which is easy to continue as scum, yet he chose not to.
I would disagree - I don't think there is any postcount tell for coffee which means I was down the wrong path at first, but NOT opposite of what I said. That's how I see it anyway. I'd point out that if you have non-postcount reasons for a read or lean on someone you should include that instead of defaulting to a short/small postcount-only read. Again that's how I see it anyway.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299955#msg1299955
« Reply #410 on: July 10, 2020, 03:49:28 pm »
Coffee/dawn - Whos you’re vote on rn
making read post right now one minute
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299956#msg1299956
« Reply #411 on: July 10, 2020, 03:54:08 pm »
Also coffee's take of DC's retort to Link's 'reply' to DC's questioning of Link's vote is somewhat on-track with my own. That is, weird way that DC responded to Link. Coffee I think finds the interaction weird (both sides?) though whereas I think that's just Link being Link but DC response is awkward on its own.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Coffeeditto

• Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299957#msg1299957
« Reply #412 on: July 10, 2020, 03:56:11 pm »
dawn to dusk (1) - killsdazombies
DoubleCapitals (3) - worldwideweb3, Calindu, Linkcat
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
No Lynch (1) - shockcannon
MasterWalks (5) - PlayerOa, DoubleCapitals, moehrpi, rob77dp, Naii_the_Baf
worldwideweb3 (3) - iancudorinmarian, TheonlyrealBeef, Submachine

I actually have no idea where to place my vote, but for this game at least, voting is a must.

Worst vote so far. Don't push someone further into the lead unless you're scumreading them.
I agree with this sentiment, and will add that you could also do it if you'd like more information on them. That being said, I scumread ian a bit for just going afk after people stopped pushing him, but I see more of a lack in content from recent DC posts and I would rather him than MasterWalks; I see more potential output from

dumb idea I remembered from Town of Salem
Raiden can protect away cop-type roles from the nightkill if they are forced to claim

congrats ian, you're useful now
Spoiler for Raiden Mei(defensive):
Extremely powerful for scum, but situational for town. Can be used to protect power roles, alternate with medic for best effect.
Just saw this. Did you not read his guide?
somehow it slipped my mind, I stopped reading at 'extremely powerful for scum' and thought 'oh, we don't use this' at first. Fuck me LOL

Forgot to point this out earlier; this feels like a dumbtell. You didn't read someones insight into a role because you saw that it said powerful for scum?

//
As of right now, everyone has posted since d1 started, and as such, we can safely assume we have either a maf Durandal or oa is town.
Link is being Link as many others have said already, and I can't formulate a read on him.
TORB is being very useful for town, so i townread him as we should. Might be worth to investigate him just to be sure.
Shock's posts have been less than helpful, and instead provided some pseudo-sciences behind his odd thought process on what would be viable in the game. Not especially helpful.
ian is one of my stronger scumreads after that line i quoted in my prior post; it seems a little too careless for a maf, but he knew the bandwagon wasn't going to turn on him, so it might have been smart to act nonplussed by it.
I don't see www3 as maf here yet. defense is not inherently scummy, he could be an important PR.
MW is a not so helpful town right now to me.
andre makes good posts when he does post, so neutral for me.
dawn claimed he was hit once by the 2hit vig, so he is probably dead, but i townread him outing the vig hit. can't rule out the possibility he was lying about it to not get lynched, though.
kaempfer is all over the place.
Sub is a little less active and pushing than the sub i have seen earlier, maybe keep an eye on him but neutral to me for now.
rob is a different rob but making the same valid points, so I have to townread him for now. he has also given a reason for his activity and ~honor system~
dc needs to give us actual content instead of fillering. scum read here
Calindu isn't going to contribute much to the game I feel, but he isn't being detrimental.
naii's vote was very odd and his content otherwise has been lacking. scummyish
i like moe's reactions a lot to be honest. his interactions with kae put him into a slight town read for me.

out of these 3, I would lynch DC for his scumdumbtells and info other than the filler, but otherwise, I would rather get ian. for now, my vote lies on dc

dawn to dusk (1) - killsdazombies
DoubleCapitals (4) - worldwideweb3, Calindu, Linkcat, Coffeeditto
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
No Lynch (1) - shockcannon
MasterWalks (5) - PlayerOa, DoubleCapitals, moehrpi, rob77dp, Naii_the_Baf
worldwideweb3 (3) - iancudorinmarian, TheonlyrealBeef, Submachine

i can elaborate on any of my reads if anyone would like. I will be around at day end
nice

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299958#msg1299958
« Reply #413 on: July 10, 2020, 03:56:31 pm »
ebwop: Unlike you stated there actually seems to be a link between postcount and alignement for coffee, which is opposite to what you said.

And as stated before coffee has a meta of 0 content, which is easy to continue as scum, yet he chose not to.
I would disagree - I don't think there is any postcount tell for coffee which means I was down the wrong path at first, but NOT opposite of what I said. That's how I see it anyway. I'd point out that if you have non-postcount reasons for a read or lean on someone you should include that instead of defaulting to a short/small postcount-only read. Again that's how I see it anyway.

I mean there is literally only one game where coffee has over 20 posts (in fact way more, 168) yet scum on average lives longer than town, so there is 0 precedence for scum!coffee being active, unless that got him lynched day1, in which case I wouldnt expect him to repeat that. Perhaps you are right that this topic never should have been a big deal in the first place, in which case I wonder why you put at least moderate emphasis on it, when you werent even sure about it.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299959#msg1299959
« Reply #414 on: July 10, 2020, 03:56:53 pm »
EBWOP

I agree with this sentiment, and will add that you could also do it if you'd like more information on them. That being said, I scumread ian a bit for just going afk after people stopped pushing him, but I see more of a lack in content from recent DC posts and I would rather him than MasterWalks; I see more potential output from MW and www3 in the future.
nice

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299961#msg1299961
« Reply #415 on: July 10, 2020, 04:01:49 pm »

I mean there is literally only one game where coffee has over 20 posts (in fact way more, 168) yet scum on average lives longer than town, so there is 0 precedence for scum!coffee being active, unless that got him lynched day1, in which case I wouldnt expect him to repeat that. Perhaps you are right that this topic never should have been a big deal in the first place, in which case I wonder why you put at least moderate emphasis on it, when you werent even sure about it.
The emphasis I put on it early was minor and early stages where there was very little to poke around at... now I poke at it only when brought up by others etc. I no longer have any desire to postcount read coffee - and no desire to strictly postcount read anyone else. We should be more careful to differentiate no post vs low post vs low-content vs poor content too.

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299962#msg1299962
« Reply #416 on: July 10, 2020, 04:01:59 pm »
Also coffee's take of DC's retort to Link's 'reply' to DC's questioning of Link's vote is somewhat on-track with my own. That is, weird way that DC responded to Link. Coffee I think finds the interaction weird (both sides?) though whereas I think that's just Link being Link but DC response is awkward on its own.

Whys DCs response awkward?
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299963#msg1299963
« Reply #417 on: July 10, 2020, 04:02:38 pm »
dawn claimed he was hit once by the 2hit vig, so he is probably dead, but i townread him outing the vig hit. can't rule out the possibility he was lying about it to not get lynched, though.
If this is the case, I would like to see a counter-claim from Cecilia. I figured this was implied, but a counter-claim pretty much either proves dawn or the counter-claimer as scum. dawn can out the identity of Cecilia if the counter-claimer is lying.

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299964#msg1299964
« Reply #418 on: July 10, 2020, 04:04:50 pm »
If this is the case, I would like to see a counter-claim from Cecilia. I figured this was implied, but a counter-claim pretty much either proves dawn or the counter-claimer as scum. dawn can out the identity of Cecilia if the counter-claimer is lying.

that's very valid. if the cecilia is town and did hit dawn, they should stay hidden. however, there's the possibility that there is no cecilia in the game at all, which would be a hugely ballsy claim from dawn, but if cecilia isn't in game or is maf, it pays off for him. i wouldn't think too much of it right now without a cc.

I mean there is literally only one game where coffee has over 20 posts (in fact way more, 168)
you forgot about this one with 22 where I was mafia
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/forum-game-archive/elements-mafia-70-by-linkcat/
nice

Offline Coffeeditto

Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299965#msg1299965
« Reply #419 on: July 10, 2020, 04:06:07 pm »

Whys DCs response awkward?

it's a defensive reaction that he tried to downplay with a meme. that's scummy fmpov
nice

blarg: