Poll

Please check all hours that would work for you as the deadline for each phase.

0 GMT
8 (5.7%)
1 GMT
7 (5%)
2 GMT
7 (5%)
3 GMT
7 (5%)
4 GMT
7 (5%)
5 GMT
4 (2.8%)
6 GMT
4 (2.8%)
7 GMT
4 (2.8%)
8 GMT
4 (2.8%)
9 GMT
5 (3.5%)
10 GMT
5 (3.5%)
11 GMT
4 (2.8%)
12 GMT
3 (2.1%)
13 GMT
2 (1.4%)
14 GMT
3 (2.1%)
15 GMT
4 (2.8%)
16 GMT
3 (2.1%)
17 GMT
5 (3.5%)
18 GMT
9 (6.4%)
19 GMT
9 (6.4%)
20 GMT
11 (7.8%)
21 GMT
9 (6.4%)
22 GMT
9 (6.4%)
23 GMT
8 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:29:25 pm

Poll

What kind of setup do you want to see next?

Run the standard setup with minor adjustments.
7 (26.9%)
Run a closed setup designed by Linkcat.
8 (30.8%)
Run a game with all Fate Eggs.
7 (26.9%)
Run an even sillier game just to mess around.
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:47:45 pm

Poll

What to do about Who's Online?

Allow free use of it.
9 (52.9%)
Ban use of it during the last couple hours of each phase.
3 (17.6%)
Ban use of it completely.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 11:26:23 pm

Poll

Who played the best mafia?

Linkcat
1 (2.5%)
TheonlyrealBeef
16 (40%)
shockcannon
0 (0%)
PlayerOa
1 (2.5%)
iancudorinmarian
0 (0%)
worldwideweb3
1 (2.5%)
MasterWalks
0 (0%)
andretimpa
0 (0%)
dawn_to_dusk
0 (0%)
kaempfer13
6 (15%)
Submachine
0 (0%)
killsdazombies
0 (0%)
Coffeeditto
7 (17.5%)
rob77dp
3 (7.5%)
DoubleCapitals
1 (2.5%)
Calindu
0 (0%)
Naii_the_Baf
0 (0%)
moehrpi13
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:51:45 pm

*Author

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299857#msg1299857
« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2020, 05:26:00 pm »
Sky with the clutch assist.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299858#msg1299858
« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2020, 05:29:17 pm »
Shock trying to use WIFOM to confirm himself omegalul

Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299859#msg1299859
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2020, 05:42:29 pm »
Also, I think you missed something from Rita's role: It will succeed if and ONLY if the ability has exactly one target. Hitting Yae and other roles with zero or multiple targets will have no effect.
Keep in mind that Rose Petals only checks to see if the ability can target one player, not whether it currently is, so it will affect abilities that target "up to three" players, or "any number of players" in the case of Radio Wave.

Just some extra clarification, in the case of an ability that can target more than one player, does Rose Petal makk Rita the only target?
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299860#msg1299860
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2020, 05:57:18 pm »
Just some extra clarification, in the case of an ability that can target more than one player, does Rose Petal makk Rita the only target?
Yes, Rita will be the only target of the affected abilities if Rose Petals succeeds.

The rulings section has been updated.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299861#msg1299861
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2020, 07:33:36 pm »
I mean, if shock is rita and using his ability willynilly he will die sooner or later. Which means we dont have to lynch him now. It's kind of the perfect role for him :P. additionally a town!lieserl may be able to find out if he attracted a honkai core.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299862#msg1299862
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2020, 07:47:53 pm »
Hello friends. I still have a bit to catch up, some things are better read on pc then mobile. One of things I saw early is the importance of voting to limit the hidden voting power, so I'll be sure to toss one down before EoD. As for now I'll try and get up to speed, like I said in my sign up and once more before this AFKness was planned and necessary.

As for a right away kill on shock, that feels a little scuffed. Lets not take our bad blood from last game into this game. It was an unfortunate miscalculation, but lynching someone for exclusively that reason now leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It seems like there is some deeper discussion surrounding shock going on in addition to that, so i'll have to read through that, but felt I should offer my initial thought

Generally I think a no lynch is a bad call, it doesn't really accomplish anything, it just allows the mafia to make the first move. DC said they would rather RL then NL which after last game I kinda agree with. I tried to play it reserved and not vote unless I was sure, but all it did was add a layer of confusion. Now, I'll admit I dont have the strongest grasp on the rules. I know what my ability is and thats about the extent of my understanding, so its possible I'm missing a compelling reason to no lynch

Spoiler for Hidden:
I know you all disagree, but I'm going to keep saying this because maybe 5 games down the road someone will actually listen. No lynch is a viable strategy, and can at times be more winning than lynching based off principle. This is even more true this game, where we have more potential roles that can find mafia and we have roles that can stop the NK. We also, imo, have much more useful information roles that can work together. A random lynch day 1 is almost certainly going to kill a town, unless someone has information to share, or if a mafia slips up really, REALLY badly. I don't see either of those happening yet. Any who thinks you can get a read off of like 3 posts day 1 that aren't slip ups is just lying to themselves.

So unless someone has information to share, we gain a lot by skipping this lynch for the following reasons:

1.) random lynch day 1 is almost always killing a town
2.) random lynch could remove a very useful role that we need
3.) putting someone up for lynch could force a role claim. What if the cop is the one with the most votes towards the end of day and has to reveal now?
3.) keeping more targets alive gives more cover for the useful roles to get the information they need before dying
4.) we have more time to make informed decisions, especially regarding how to use roles since this version of mafia is quite drastically different than previous ones
5.) I personally think day 1 lynch vote patterns are almost always meaningless, unless we get really lucky and find a way to get significant votes on a mafia, forcing them to pull some maneuvers. The odds of this are below 50/50 though (don't BS me with "reads"), and most of the time all we end up with is a dead town, a lost role, and close to zero new info.

Shock does make some good points, and I agree no lynching can be smart, especially near the end of the game, but at the beginning all it does is take us from a pretty good chance to lose a town first to a near 100% chance to lose a town first. We already had a night phase to gather info, this isn't a blind first day phase

Im going to take a few moments to read the passages I skimmed on mobile, (hint, its most of the thread) but if anyone wants to prod me over anything specific I've skated past I'll be on all day.

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299863#msg1299863
« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2020, 07:53:05 pm »
sorry, have been busy, will put thoughts in a bit. for now, what are the odds shock is Bronya?
nice

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299864#msg1299864
« Reply #319 on: July 09, 2020, 07:59:56 pm »
Cecilia Schariac
Bronya Zaychik
Kallen Kaslana
Assuming this is shocks final list of preferred roles, his (prerand) odds of being bronya is about 10% and pretty slim to be rita. However he is behaving more like the latter.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299865#msg1299865
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2020, 04:53:47 am »
I'd like to see more lynch votes, the current tally is asking for end of day madness.

Also, I mulled over this post last night and some things were bothering me.
Torb's "logical" plan for each role
It was never meant to be a dictate on what to do, but rather a starting point for a discussion. Speaking of:
hide behind Torb's plan and Rob/Linkcat's talking and get slight town reads from everyone?
Only agreeing with me is literally the least effort next to not posting one could put in. I appreciated the discussions with people disagreeing with me, and they're the actual town leans here from my point of view. I'm not omniscient, a saint or confirmed town, so only mafia has no reason to speak up against me when disagreeing with me. Simply disagreeing with me but staying silent about it N0 -like you did- is my least favorite response to that post.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299866#msg1299866
« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2020, 05:02:04 am »
Yep, I’m kinda contradicting myself by not voting yet but I’ll get to it long before EoD, don’t you worry!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299867#msg1299867
« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2020, 06:58:23 am »
I did not have much time to think about votes, so I'm doing it now.

First of all, I do not believe No Lynch would be useful in this meta. The investigative roles are not guaranteed to be town, so I would not fully rely on them.
It's Day 1, so I prefer to lynch someone who's going to be less useful on the long run.
I'll take the risk of siding with shock here and say that he hasn't done anything wrong yet. Quite the opposite. With what little he has said, I get the feeling he's not mafia.
I could vote kdz, but he said he will follow up, so I'm not taking that chance away from him yet.
MW and ian are on the upper limit of low posters, plus I believe they will only get more active as time progresses.
So I am currently deciding between Calindu and dawn. They both have only 2 posts with barely any content other than theorizing about Rita and stating neutral facts.
Dawn has been targeted by Cecilia, which I believe should not be ground for not lynching dawn, but I believe others believe otherwise, so his wagon would not catch speed today.
So I am left with only one choice.

dawn to dusk (1) - rob77dp
moehrpi (1) - kaempfer13
shockcannon (2) - Linkcat, iancudorinmarian
DoubleCapitals (1) - worldwideweb3
worldwideweb3 (1) - DoubleCapitals
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
killsdazombies (1) - TheonlyrealBeef
No Lynch (1) - shockcannon
Calindu (1) - Submachine
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1299868#msg1299868
« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2020, 08:21:33 am »
Well, i'll give you the follow up now then sub, since its really nothing. A lot of the topics of discussion are either pointless or were about last nights ability usage, which doesn't really matter now.

I think the weird flak Coffee got for trying to talk when they're usually afk is just silly. They died last game n0 for being afk, and now they try to be active only to get called out for it. Its a catch-22.

I think a no lynch here is a bad call. This may seem like a departure from last game, but my inactivity (or really, indecision) caused a headache last game, and I'd rather avoid that this game and vote early

I agree with a statement torb made earlier about voting every round to limit hidden votes. I assume voting for no lynch doesn't count though.

Really I agree with pretty much everything torb had to say in their first n0 post about role usage. Not really a lot to disagree on though, most of it is pretty common sense.

I think lynching shock just because last game was rough is a silly reason to kill someone.

I don't understand what Kae is saying when they say they outed Moe.

Doesn't seem like there is much else to comment on beyond the above. Unless people want me to make comment on the plans of last night, but that just feels a little silly. If there is anything specific I missed let me know.

dawn to dusk (2) - rob77dp, killsdazombies
moehrpi (1) - kaempfer13
shockcannon (2) - Linkcat, iancudorinmarian
DoubleCapitals (1) - worldwideweb3
worldwideweb3 (1) - DoubleCapitals
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
killsdazombies (1) - TheonlyrealBeef
No Lynch (1) - shockcannon
Calindu (1) - Submachine

Gonna go lay down for a bit, will be on for EoD.

Also, Linkcat can you include a gif/sass in every comment please. I would appreciate it. Thanks <3

blarg: