Poll

Please check all hours that would work for you as the deadline for each phase.

0 GMT
8 (5.7%)
1 GMT
7 (5%)
2 GMT
7 (5%)
3 GMT
7 (5%)
4 GMT
7 (5%)
5 GMT
4 (2.8%)
6 GMT
4 (2.8%)
7 GMT
4 (2.8%)
8 GMT
4 (2.8%)
9 GMT
5 (3.5%)
10 GMT
5 (3.5%)
11 GMT
4 (2.8%)
12 GMT
3 (2.1%)
13 GMT
2 (1.4%)
14 GMT
3 (2.1%)
15 GMT
4 (2.8%)
16 GMT
3 (2.1%)
17 GMT
5 (3.5%)
18 GMT
9 (6.4%)
19 GMT
9 (6.4%)
20 GMT
11 (7.8%)
21 GMT
9 (6.4%)
22 GMT
9 (6.4%)
23 GMT
8 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:29:25 pm

Poll

What kind of setup do you want to see next?

Run the standard setup with minor adjustments.
7 (26.9%)
Run a closed setup designed by Linkcat.
8 (30.8%)
Run a game with all Fate Eggs.
7 (26.9%)
Run an even sillier game just to mess around.
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:47:45 pm

Poll

What to do about Who's Online?

Allow free use of it.
9 (52.9%)
Ban use of it during the last couple hours of each phase.
3 (17.6%)
Ban use of it completely.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 11:26:23 pm

Poll

Who played the best mafia?

Linkcat
1 (2.5%)
TheonlyrealBeef
16 (40%)
shockcannon
0 (0%)
PlayerOa
1 (2.5%)
iancudorinmarian
0 (0%)
worldwideweb3
1 (2.5%)
MasterWalks
0 (0%)
andretimpa
0 (0%)
dawn_to_dusk
0 (0%)
kaempfer13
6 (15%)
Submachine
0 (0%)
killsdazombies
0 (0%)
Coffeeditto
7 (17.5%)
rob77dp
3 (7.5%)
DoubleCapitals
1 (2.5%)
Calindu
0 (0%)
Naii_the_Baf
0 (0%)
moehrpi13
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 09, 2020, 10:51:45 pm

*Author

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300647#msg1300647
« Reply #1068 on: July 15, 2020, 10:51:33 pm »

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300648#msg1300648
« Reply #1069 on: July 15, 2020, 10:52:06 pm »
This post made me realize titanpad died :C Sad boy hours

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300649#msg1300649
« Reply #1070 on: July 15, 2020, 10:59:12 pm »
Alright kdz, you're ok breadposting and you're around -- any plans to read up and get actively engaged and taper off the lurking? My amigo, www3 thinks you're scum who do you think is scum? (You know besides you me DC)

8-)
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300650#msg1300650
« Reply #1071 on: July 15, 2020, 11:16:43 pm »
I have read up, there is just nothing worth saying. EoD madness happened and people killed a town. It happens like every time. I can give an updated read list, but I'd rather see how this night phase pans out first.

www3 might think I'm scum, but I can't imagine why. Hasn't really stated a reason, so I'm guessing theyre just trying to feel out the room for a Sin kill. I don't really care one way or another about www3 in the context of the game though, I don't really care about killing them, but then again I dont think I could be bothered to defend them either.

I thought a member of the scum team hid inside Ian/Naii/Cali/d2d, but two are dead, another can be mechanically confirmed, and my stance on cali has shifted somewhat. Still sus of them a slight amount, but that was primarily due to inactivity.

I further had my reservations about sub, but he is MIA. OOG I really do hope all is well here, a sentiment I'm sure all share.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300651#msg1300651
« Reply #1072 on: July 15, 2020, 11:19:51 pm »
What do you think about MW wiggling of the hook and DC bring a wagon that couldn't get real traction at EOD??
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300652#msg1300652
« Reply #1073 on: July 15, 2020, 11:36:17 pm »
I think MW is getting a bad deal so to speak. Again, not a defense, I think people (mafia) see an easy target and are latching on. Its a free kill at some point, which puts MW in an interesting position of relative immunity from the NK. They'll probably get mislynched at EoD sometime soon though.

I don't think people are willing to ride on DC any more. This could be similar to the Timpa situation from last game, which is the only reason I am so hesitant to defend, but I haven't rang the alarm bells at DC yet. DC also exists in a similar position as MW, relatively immune to NKs. I just dont see a compelling reason to execute DC.

But again, I'll wait until tonight pans out to formulate my specific thoughts :) I'm toying with some ideas but I'd rather not spoil it.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300653#msg1300653
« Reply #1074 on: July 16, 2020, 12:00:47 am »
kdz - lay your best WIFOM reasons for why you were on at EOD 2 but had basically complete apathy about who got lynched between mw\naii and ian\dc\www3?? You seem to have leaned toward a scum lean on ian\cal\naii mid day then got online 40m before deadline (really 1h 10m with extension) and did basically nothing. Once Ian train died shouldn't you have wanted to push naii as you had?have a sort of town read on MW and scumlean on naii?? Or advocate for ian lynch as he was a scumread of yours too and is where you parked your vote through all the EOD?

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300654#msg1300654
« Reply #1075 on: July 16, 2020, 12:11:51 am »
Just got back home, why are we voting down MW?
I actually got on at about 20 minute after eod, and 10 until with deadlines, then I had to catch up on 5 hours of posts, about 15 pages or so. No time to convince a wagon swap back, and just barely enough time catch up, much less process it all. No reason to make an uninformed vote, but in order to make sure everyone was voting to stop breya I left my vote in place.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300655#msg1300655
« Reply #1076 on: July 16, 2020, 12:23:59 am »
You're right, I don't know how read a 24hr clock or something.

Clears that piece up some for me. Still struggling to shake this somewhat new feeling of "wtf is kdz doing I remember almost nothing of him this game unless I'm actively reading his ISO" ... Your on my watch list I guess - do something awesome again like last game when you red checked someone. 8-)

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300656#msg1300656
« Reply #1077 on: July 16, 2020, 12:35:22 am »
Patience rob, Rome wasn't built in a day. It might take a night.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300657#msg1300657
« Reply #1078 on: July 16, 2020, 06:53:08 am »
Would that I could w3. Would that I could.
So you admit lacking the self control to not shoot www3 with the NK, eh?
True facts. I just can't contain myself. Too juicy a target you know? Anyway lets get back to the titanpad rob, no reason to flesh out our NK here you know.
I'm waiting for DC to resend me the link, I accidentally deleted the message. |shrug|
It's in the same PM as my Phase 2 decks I'm using against you
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 74 - by skyironsword https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67869.msg1300658#msg1300658
« Reply #1079 on: July 16, 2020, 06:57:39 am »
I wonder if Naii was ever intended by the mafia as a lynch...
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

blarg: