Ge0metry v2.0
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 26, 2020, 09:57:32 pm

*Author

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296947#msg1296947
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2020, 12:41:25 pm »
ah, nvm serp said 'no' before. Silly me
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296948#msg1296948
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2020, 12:53:39 pm »
Anything at all going to come from Coffee? Coffee- do plan to just inactive three phases and be MK again? Like a bad lunch, inactive doesn't sit well with me. At least all others have "check-in posted" this phase.....
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296949#msg1296949
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2020, 01:34:54 pm »
DC - what's with the seemingly unnecessary wasteful early (N0??) claim?! For all we know you could be mafia trying to use this to combine with teammates to find and trap\uncover other roles. What is TP (toilet paper? Is there murder hornet hoarding problems in your area?) and LO (league organizer? Are they pertinent to this?)...
I would consider this minor rage real; slight townie points (toned down a little by the fact that he might just be mad that he has no idea what dc is talking about and thus might be mad even as mafia). Rob/DC not w/w from this

Haha I also have no idea what DC said (which card is jailor here?) But in terms of role claiming immediately as town, idk if that's necessarily the worst idea. At least in my experience, mafia often want to start with a guaranteed kill. That said, I don't really see a benefit to claiming so soon (if town and claiming your actual role) and painting a great target on your back while the mafia have the least to go on. So as rob said - Why?
Beware the Darkness.

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296950#msg1296950
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2020, 01:46:20 pm »
DC - what's with the seemingly unnecessary wasteful early (N0??) claim?! For all we know you could be mafia trying to use this to combine with teammates to find and trap\uncover other roles. What is TP (toilet paper? Is there murder hornet hoarding problems in your area?) and LO (league organizer? Are they pertinent to this?)...
I would consider this minor rage real; slight townie points (toned down a little by the fact that he might just be mad that he has no idea what dc is talking about and thus might be mad even as mafia). Rob/DC not w/w from this

Pretty shit read, rob is perfectly capable of bantering with teammates like this.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296951#msg1296951
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2020, 01:53:42 pm »
Are Golden Nymph and Deja Vu the only town only roles? The descriptions seem to imply there may be multiple Guardian Angels, maf Guardian Angels or even no Guardian Angels at all.

As for the general consensus on role usage: I take it no one will mind free information role usage (with the exception of Warden?) and town will mind offensive role usage unless used to kill someone highly suspect, but what about the defensive roles?

All I hope is MasterWalks doesn't get some blocking ability again and spams it for no reason ::)

Also, whoever is Anubis, please don't just immaterial anyone that asks for it.

Actually, don't immaterial anyone(not even yourself) unless they are confirmed. I hope everyone agrees using it is scummy as hell since it's just bad for the town.
What about Burrow or Divine Shield? They protect from both the nightkill AND secondary abilities, but have similar drawbacks otherwise. I take it these are ok to protect yourself with?

Anubis, Green/Amber Nymph seem ok to use on yourself or confirmed town, but also only confirmed town? I know people tend to be eager to use their ability, so I'd like to reach a consensus on ability usage to ensure maf does not feign innocence and town does not inflict unintended harm.

Guardian Angel seems safe to use at random.

Warden doesn't roleblock anymore so it's fine to use on whoever you want. Burrow and Divine Shield are up to the user. Flayer, Ghost, and Squid shouldn't be used until you have a decent scumread. (Not Night 0)
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296952#msg1296952
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2020, 02:01:33 pm »
What about Burrow or Divine Shield? They protect from both the nightkill AND secondary abilities, but have similar drawbacks otherwise. I take it these are ok to protect yourself with?

Anubis, Green/Amber Nymph seem ok to use on yourself or confirmed town, but also only confirmed town? I know people tend to be eager to use their ability, so I'd like to reach a consensus on ability usage to ensure maf does not feign innocence and town does not inflict unintended harm.

Guardian Angel seems safe to use at random.

I haven't thought about that tbh, I think it should be fine, it still has the same downsides as Anubis, but it has a big upside in evading NK. Buffs should be fine to use more liberally, they are not that destructive if they land on mafia, and there's a higher chance they land on town.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296953#msg1296953
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2020, 02:26:58 pm »
Haha I also have no idea what DC said (which card is jailor here?) But in terms of role claiming immediately as town, idk if that's necessarily the worst idea. At least in my experience, mafia often want to start with a guaranteed kill. That said, I don't really see a benefit to claiming so soon (if town and claiming your actual role) and painting a great target on your back while the mafia have the least to go on. So as rob said - Why?
As a man of culture myself (jokes), I understood that DC's comment was purely a comedic reference and not a real roleclaim. (He referred to Town of Salem.) He even admitted this.
To me, DC's claim is non-indicative of his alignment.

Warden doesn't roleblock anymore so it's fine to use on whoever you want. Burrow and Divine Shield are up to the user. Flayer, Ghost, and Squid shouldn't be used until you have a decent scumread. (Not Night 0)
Wait what? I need to check all roles again.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296954#msg1296954
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2020, 02:28:21 pm »

None of them - I was just fucking around as with MW who scumread JCJ. Just like how JCJ isn't playing, Jailor doesn't exist here.

* DoubleCapitals whistles

TL;DR to answer why: I jokingly claimed something that doesn't exist
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296955#msg1296955
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2020, 02:30:27 pm »
Ooh sub said it for me already

But thanks for for the real reactions to a fabricated role, it's some info to work off from.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296956#msg1296956
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2020, 02:40:31 pm »
Warden doesn't roleblock anymore so it's fine to use on whoever you want. Burrow and Divine Shield are up to the user.
I haven't thought about that tbh, I think it should be fine, it still has the same downsides as Anubis, but it has a big upside in evading NK.
Would Warden then not fall under the same logic as Anubis? You are blocking all secondary abilities in both cases, even if Warden does it for only one turn, but with the added benefit of learning what roles you blocked. You can block Golden Nymph from investigating someone this way.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296957#msg1296957
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2020, 02:44:05 pm »
I am reading the roles and trying to think of strategies that are not obvious.

• Sometimes it might be better to not do anything, because then you catch fireflies sent your way. This way, a mafia Firefly Queen can be somewhat slowed (it is still a ridiculously overpowered role in the hands of Mafia, in my opinion, it needs counter-measures).
    Mind Flayers and Graboids are exceptions, because they have higher priority than Firefly Queen.
    _
  • Warden doesn't roleblock anymore
    Ok, not entirely true. It still blocks everyone who targets the same person, including the occasional Golden Nymph. Personally, I still advise against using it.
    _
  • I struggle to think of acceptable situations where Warden should be used. If used on unknown, it blocks investigation. If used on Town, it blocks healing and allows Nightkill. If used on conf Mafia, it blocks Otyugh.
    I guess it COULD be used to protect someone from a publicly announced Otyugh attack. Or it COULD be used to confirm the existence of roles, by asking them to target the same person. But that's it.

More later, too many people are posting.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1296958#msg1296958
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2020, 02:54:57 pm »

Pretty shit read, rob is perfectly capable of bantering with teammates like this.
I guess that's a compliment to my scum-bility?

It feels like a rather loose reason to townread me, no? Hmm
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

blarg: