Ge0metry v2.0
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 26, 2020, 09:57:32 pm

*Author

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297073#msg1297073
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2020, 06:35:15 pm »
Not allowed, tell us what that says.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297074#msg1297074
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2020, 06:36:14 pm »
What's the policy on posting sha512sum outputs for texts I might reveal later on?

68d20623a7d31b31bb0d65d4078979ef676816ccc2bb5595d5a0ad8429ee9eeb58ecabdb42b57bf92e32440212994f5702b597713a8269ea2d720f4c790b3ece

I'll follow Ginyu's example from last Mafia and disallow them. I'll let you off if you reveal the meaning of it now, though.

Reference:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/forum-games/elements-mafia-72-by-ginyu/msg1292493/#msg1292493
led to
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/forum-games/elements-mafia-72-by-ginyu/msg1292552/#msg1292552

> oh look, Link is a ninja
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297075#msg1297075
« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2020, 06:41:33 pm »
Oh whoops I should've made it something random since moe would be able to prove it by knowing the random phrase

Text is "DejaVu:moe,serp"

So, uh, hi

• Master of Life
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297076#msg1297076
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2020, 06:43:28 pm »
Good shit.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297077#msg1297077
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2020, 06:46:14 pm »
I was pretty tempted to ragequit over no breadcrumbing, cryptography is a right, & let moe reveal it to prove he's town after I get modkilled

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297078#msg1297078
« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2020, 06:56:57 pm »
I cant find anything uber damning in any of this and really seems like some shallow fingerpointing. Ill just give my full read list as of right now. It aint much.

TOWN READS (in order of most town read to least town read)
shockcannon- My role gives me insight that he is town
Kaempfer- see shockcannons reasoning
submachine- is doing submachine stuff. i expect him to be slightly more low key as scum.
Rob- Im on the rob wouldnt be that stupid as scum bandwagon
Serp-I have no reason to not believe his coded message
Moe- See serp

Somethings i would like to point out

Waking up at 4 am to say:
I'll eat my shoe if sub isnt town

This comment is based solely on reading the thread. He did not gain any information from his role.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297079#msg1297079
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2020, 06:59:28 pm »
I'm sure breadcrumbing is alright but not using this sort of obfuscation

smh, should have asked if it's okay before posting the cryptographic message anyway

Now all of mafia knows who you are

L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

• Master of Life
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297080#msg1297080
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2020, 07:01:19 pm »
That's actually an epic reference.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297081#msg1297081
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2020, 07:01:29 pm »
Sorry, I'm in tech, we live by the motto "easier to ask forgiveness than permission"

• Master of Life
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297082#msg1297082
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2020, 07:03:08 pm »
I cant find anything uber damning in any of this and really seems like some shallow fingerpointing. Ill just give my full read list as of right now. It aint much.

TOWN READS (in order of most town read to least town read)
submachine- is doing submachine stuff. i expect him to be slightly more low key as scum.
Rob- Im on the rob wouldnt be that stupid as scum bandwagon
Serp-I have no reason to not believe his coded message
Moe- See serp

Somethings i would like to point out

Waking up at 4 am to say:
I'll eat my shoe if sub isnt town

This comment is based solely on reading the thread. He did not gain any information from his role.

This is not the time to be softing...

Sub is never low key as scum.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297083#msg1297083
« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2020, 07:17:30 pm »
Oh whoops I should've made it something random since moe would be able to prove it by knowing the random phrase

Text is "DejaVu:moe,serp"

So, uh, hi

Well, this is as close as mechanically confirmed for me, since there's no way mafia risks 2 of their players to hard claim DejaVu. Someone do check them with Psion or even Endow for that matter, but it is not urgent in my opinion.

I really think it's not a good idea to hard hint at roles this early, it puts people with power roles at risk way too early if mafia deduces out of random hints the roles.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297084#msg1297084
« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2020, 07:17:49 pm »

All I hope is MasterWalks doesn't get some blocking ability again and spams it for no reason ::)

I think ian is gaslighting here. He is trying to get me to tunnel on him. People wont believe me if i say to lynch him since they will think its because of this comment. This is sketchy.

Because last time you tunneled hard on someone we spent like 3 or 4 day phases in that thunderdome between you and that person if memory serves me right.

Last time i tunneled hard on someone, i was a fcking GN and i hit a Mafia on the first night. It turned into a thunderdome because that mafia i hit was Espithel. It was like throwing water on a grease fire.

This is not the time to be softing...

Sub is never low key as scum.

Sure it is. I have a vote on me (probably more of a placeholder i know) and honestly, there is like nothing besides rob's move that has sparked any real scum reads. Serps claim only solidified more town and serp or moe very well may die tomorrow night. Im just trying to give some stuff for people to work with, and im fairly certain my soft claim could be interpreted into like 3 very different roles. If serp is being truthful, then i have 5 confirmed town which puts me in quite a good position. If i die and my role is revealed, i want at least some good information to be passed on.

I do think your correct on sub tho, and i would like to remove him at this time from my town reads
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

anything
blarg: