Ge0metry v2.0
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 26, 2020, 09:57:32 pm

*Author

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297057#msg1297057
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2020, 12:26:24 pm »
Link- I already admitted that in hindsight it is a negative result. Imagine the hard clear I get from hitting hiding scum. Inactive town is a dead town anyway as I see it, I've been around the block before and read many games where inactives suck up day energy. At least this had a chance to get scum or in the worse case scenario we seem to be in now from my shot the discussion is about a living player who is active to post, read, and be read.

(Also playing almost entirely by phone posting is driving me nuts \OT-rant)

Imagine in a parallel universe where Scum!rob made the big brain play to eat his teammate to curry favour... xD
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297058#msg1297058
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2020, 12:39:31 pm »
Waking up at 4 am to say:
I'll eat my shoe if sub isnt town
Why

Not saying I am not, but I grew cautious in the last game of people townreading me without giving reason.

Sub does the same shit when he's mafia. You're not going to get a concrete read on him this early. Besides, you don't have the best record on bets that involve eating things.
More about this later. I have an RQS planned for a time where we won't have an active discusion.

When did kae bet on eating things? And did he commit to the eating part? xD

This bold stunt is not something an organized mafia would ever DARE to do in this community. And if rob would be part of it, it would be organized mafia.
Care to elaborate? Finding it a bit difficult to imagine that scum would not have the balls to be innovative, not necessarily here but trying something unconventional in the hopes of relying on prior expectations of this forum to get away with it.
This stunt was such a YOLO move, and I do not know rob as the YOLO kind of person. The YOLO people are those who would do stupid stuff just because it is funny, and rob is not someone who's doing silly stuff. He was even upset about DC making a joke claim. Town-rob makes more sense to me to do this, even if that's something I did not expect either.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297059#msg1297059
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2020, 12:42:20 pm »
While I am away, I leave a Substitute behind me who you can tell your comments to. :]

And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297061#msg1297061
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2020, 01:47:11 pm »
Annele- be honest, you have no real knowledge whether I have an ability now or not so just toss out the lines about how you think I might be scum due to some stretch about me being some kind of mafia bait piece angle.

Is this a Fate Egg claim?

rob, torb, serp and Anelle are coming of a bit suspicious, but I'll see where things go a bit longer before casting a vote.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297062#msg1297062
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2020, 03:19:14 pm »
Fate Egg would explain jumping the gun. & with GN dead killing off Fate Egg becomes much more valuable (potential vulture, potential GN, potential deja for 2 town checks)

I'm not committed to the rob lynch

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297063#msg1297063
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2020, 03:29:26 pm »
Sh**, I almost forgot about deadline >_>

Because of the whole I don't check my role ordeal, I doubt I was a primary healing target, so I want to dump some guidance in case I bite the dust. :(

• Just because someone attracts a bunch of attention, that does not equal lynch target. Activity leads to more activity. Punishment of activity is bad. Because of this, even if rob or Link say something outrageous, keep them alive please. They are most likely town if they are active, anyway.
  • Put up an RQS about how others behave when they are mafia, and ask them to provide examples. This is a good way to spot some dishonest players, or it brings attention to some stuff that puts pressure on Mafs.
  • Focus on how much the others try to solve, and in the end, put a higher Town lean on people with higher solve rate, or people with more posts in general.

Bad parts in yellow.

I agree with the bad classification. In addition both players are good enough to keep their post counts high enough as mafia. But generally we want activity as town. Although, I am not helping myself.

MW-
I ate a ZERO poster. Not low activity, not annoying bravado poster, not joke poster, not power poster, you get the point maybe... Also, I tend to be a high profile personality in elements mafia games (or I guess used to be...) so I never presume to survive a night when I have no defensive assurances... As fate would have it it seems I had nothing to worry about (is it a BIT egotistical to snipe N0 - maybe, but it was not a YOLO and was not sketchy). Not to me at least.

Well, yeah, I dislike the play a lot. After the initial annoyance now mainly because of the belief that 'inactive town = dead town'.

A question came to my mind: Why haven't Coffee used Divine Shield on the first night?
I prepared a whole train of thought, collected a bunch of quotes, but then I realized the answer to my question is simple, so all that was for nothing.
Coffee did not use Divine Shield to protect himself, because he has not been online since signups. That is also why he hasn't posted.

I agree with promoting activity and discouraging inactivity, yet I cannot stop feeling conflicted. :-\ I would have waited at least until the next night.

Do I think rob is Mafia? For two reasons, no.

• I performed a Night 1 shot as Town in Mafia 50. I can relate.
  • This bold stunt is not something an organized mafia would ever DARE to do in this community. And if rob would be part of it, it would be organized mafia.

1. To be fair, there was a mafia egging you on to make that kill.  ;)
2. He absolutely would, see my reasoning earlier. He won't get lynched for it.

At least not Day 1 or 2. Neither would he later on if he gets confirmed as Fate Egg. Nelly and Andre were a bit too quick for my liking with posting this theory publicly. :-X

Alright guys, this is getting boring. Geo, kdz, calin, shock, Annele, moe, you guys all have less than 5 posts. You're hurting town. I'm going to need all of you to vote on your strongest scumread and give reasoning. And no, saying you don't have any reads yet is not helpful. Look deeper.

iancudorinmarian (1) - serprex
Sub (1) - rob77dp
rob77dp (1) - Linkcat

Reasoning given in a previous post.

See, it's that easy. Now, I'm going to go to sleep soon, and I want to see a lot more than 3 votes when I wake up. Then I'll decide who we're lynching.

I don't have any reads yet. I struggle to make uninformed decisions but understand the importance and also not to bandwagon other people's thoughts.

Also, that last sentence reads weirdly. Does this fall into the category of Link's humour? O R C H E S T R A T E ! :o

Spoiler for Do not read this if your name is kaempfer. I know you have the discipline not to. I will know by your future posts if you have read this. Trust me.:
I am quite certain kaempfer is town. However, it is very important to me that he does not know that I think this. DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST OR I WILL VOTE YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD.

Shock is playing as his own faction again...

iancudorinmarian (1) - serprex
Sub (1) - rob77dp
rob77dp (1) - Linkcat
MasterWalks (1) - DoubleCapitals

throwing my vote here then until MW responds to him seemingly FoSing ian (the gaslight comment) for what I can tell was just N0 banter
All I hope is MasterWalks doesn't get some blocking ability again and spams it for no reason ::)

I think ian is gaslighting here. He is trying to get me to tunnel on him. People wont believe me if i say to lynch him since they will think its because of this comment. This is sketchy.

lol i dont have scum read on ian, just giving banter back.

First reading this left me with a sketchy feeling. I feel much more ambiguous now but still don't like the fact it is a topic. Fortunately, this has dies down now.

Scum reading torb is wrong. His decision making here matches his deck picking style in matches: play standard & consistent, leaving it to his opponent to start making things weird & only outdoing them on that front if forced to. According to that line of reasoning rob brought unnecessary complication. Personally not a fan of how rob's handling the response to his response to the response to his devour

Not voting is good while you agree with the tally. Gives a wide net for who could be graboid. Even if GN is off the table, there's still nice roles out there like Psion & FFQ. Let mafia have to risk missing on graboid if they want to go after the no-vote crowd

I do like this post, along with the latest withdrawal of serp's vote. I might agree with it too strongly and need to challenge my own thinking that maybe voting early in the day can stimulate discussion but it sums up my own perception.

Link- I already admitted that in hindsight it is a negative result. Imagine the hard clear I get from hitting hiding scum. Inactive town is a dead town anyway as I see it, I've been around the block before and read many games where inactives suck up day energy. At least this had a chance to get scum or in the worse case scenario we seem to be in now from my shot the discussion is about a living player who is active to post, read, and be read.

You're arguing for two different sides here ('Imagine the hard clear i get from hitting scum'). But you can't have it both ways. Admitting 'a negative result' is not admitting a misplay which Link asked for in order to get on with the game. But you also said that you were within range of either alignment which I consider a concession of faulty play and leaves me content.

Also I forget what it's called but the syndrome of scumreading someone who scumreads me is a strong feeling right now. Like I don't even understand how a town player - if they're even here - can scumread my shot on the way being discussed. Link feels like probably just being Link so far could go either way on you right now. Scum link will be happy to let others pressure me if he doesn't have to do heavy lifting on me and town Link is wise enough to not slot me either way yet.

Annele, serp, torb are the strongest feel of that term (scumread vibes back on a scumread) right now. Their pushes don't feel genuine in meaning or tone to me. But I need to take some time to think through and not just feel it.

Annele- be honest, you have no real knowledge whether I have an ability now or not so just toss out the lines about how you think I might be scum due to some stretch about me being some kind of mafia bait piece angle.

An easy explanation fro town to scumread you: It was a bad play from Oty, no one wanted offensive role usage, you still did it, people expected more from you. I also liked Link's pressure as I was not there to criticise you for it as well as potential others.

But what I want to point out is the different perception of voting. I don't do it light-heartedly and therefore wait until it is a lot closer to the deadline. I expect others feel similarly.

When is the best time to post read-lists? I have at least some ideas about townsfolk, www is definitely on it.
Will try to post more frequently in the future. :P

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297064#msg1297064
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2020, 03:48:06 pm »
When is the best time to post read-lists? I have at least some ideas about townsfolk, www is definitely on it.
Will try to post more frequently in the future. :P

Read lists are always good imo
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297065#msg1297065
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2020, 04:03:12 pm »
Host note

A possible loophole has been observed regarding intentionally modkilling yourself for any reason. I want to emphasize that this is by no means legal, not to mention the obvious breaking of good sportsmanship, and if anyone does so, they can expect to face consequences.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297066#msg1297066
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2020, 04:13:58 pm »

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297069#msg1297069
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2020, 05:35:42 pm »
Calin, thank you. Moe, you're giving off strong town vibes. Give me your reads list right away. Andre, not good enough. Cast a vote if you are able. Geo, Annele, saying you're fine with the current tally and not voting is the scummiest stance you could take. Slight scum lean for both until you vote.

Rob, buddy, just claim Fate Egg so I don't have to lynch you today. I would really love to play with you some more.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297070#msg1297070
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2020, 06:14:38 pm »
Alright guys, this is getting boring. Geo, kdz, calin, shock, Annele, moe, you guys all have less than 5 posts. You're hurting town. I'm going to need all of you to vote on your strongest scumread and give reasoning. And no, saying you don't have any reads yet is not helpful. Look deeper.
Having read through all the posts a couple of times I can't seem to find any other conclusions. It's hard to make reads when posts that are suspicious to me, just get dismissed as banter or so-and-so being silly. If you're asking for my strongest scumread, it's Rob - but I'm not at all confident on it.

If you see something suspicious, say something. It doesn't matter if other people dismissed it, you should be giving your honest thoughts.

But I also wanted to imply that I only want to keep these people alive "longer", but not indefinitely. Hopefully, by the endgame, all town with lower activity is cleared out by either making them contribute more or by executing them.

Again, activity good, inactivity bad, but this type of behaviour is frustrating to play with casually. Even when I feel like I'm contributing and being fairly active, it seems like it's not enough for everyone and I'm berated for it. Let's just not execute people on the spot because they don't have a bazillion posts, ok?

It's not about volume, it's about content. After this post I feel that you've contributed a helpful amount. More than iancu and MW who have more posts than you.

Also I think Linkcats conclusion doesnt really make sense. He talks about a certain point of the game when using devour is safe to do as scum (apparently that's immediately), while also giving an equally plausible scenario where rob is town. As mafia doesnt get nk'ed his entire argument hinges on rob being so afraid of being investigated that he expected to get lynched day 1 and thus used his ability on the least valuable target, simply because its the only he could justify (especially considering that these types of things probably are discussed in maf chat, at least one of which should recognize that coffee was likely to get mk'ed anyway thus making robs ability completely useless)?

The point I was talking about is when there are multiple people generally suspected by town, and a maf vig can just kill one that's town and not be suspected that much.

I feel like I have much better feel about how players think this time,
Help me out then. I am struggling to put a read on a few reactions.

Reaction 1

LMAO W3 GET FUCKED

TOTALLY WORTH LOSING GN
What the- I am not a big fan off www either, but between "LOL" and "F**K", my reaction was "F**K" when I first saw it. :-\

Reaction 2

inb4 3 vultures this game
But isn't that a good thing?

How Sub would know we'd both be alive? TMI?
Obviously if I die, then you two don't. That was the whole point of my message. (and I did not account to an Otyugh being used right away)

If you were allowed to ask what TP/LO means, I am allowed to ask what TMI means. ?_?

Rude, I'm a huge w3 fan. :(

It is a good thing, but it would make the game too easy for town.

TMI is Too Much Information, in this case information that only mafia had.

I think Link is right, I'm still probably within my range as either alignment so far this game. Also struggling to get in a mindset that seems to fit with role madness game type- I'm much more at home vanilla setups.
Is this a confession? This is mindgaming territory; you point out your potential guiltiness to counterpoint that a Mafia would never do that. But by doing this, you acknowledge that you would do things that would not make you seem like mafia if you were mafia, but you would not hesitate to point this out if you were town either, I just, I- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

He's simply saying that from an objective standpoint on his own meta, he could still easily be either alignment, which is true. The same applies to me currently.

Scum reading torb is wrong. His decision making here matches his deck picking style in matches: play standard & consistent, leaving it to his opponent to start making things weird & only outdoing them on that front if forced to. According to that line of reasoning rob brought unnecessary complication. Personally not a fan of how rob's handling the response to his response to the response to his devour

Not voting is good while you agree with the tally. Gives a wide net for who could be graboid. Even if GN is off the table, there's still nice roles out there like Psion & FFQ. Let mafia have to risk missing on graboid if they want to go after the no-vote crowd

I do like this post, along with the latest withdrawal of serp's vote. I might agree with it too strongly and need to challenge my own thinking that maybe voting early in the day can stimulate discussion but it sums up my own perception.

As I said before, good idea but voting is more valuable. Usually there's 1 or 2 people who like to hold on to votes, but if more people do it that's an easy way to mislynch.

Admitting 'a negative result' is not admitting a misplay which Link asked for in order to get on with the game.

This is correct. I even gave you a second option now, see how nice I am?
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 73 - by PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67825.msg1297072#msg1297072
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2020, 06:28:07 pm »
What's the policy on posting sha512sum outputs for texts I might reveal later on?

68d20623a7d31b31bb0d65d4078979ef676816ccc2bb5595d5a0ad8429ee9eeb58ecabdb42b57bf92e32440212994f5702b597713a8269ea2d720f4c790b3ece

anything
blarg: