moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290957#msg1290957
« Reply #960 on: June 15, 2019, 08:57:38 pm »
I want to keep them hidden until everyone role claims, but I will post them tomorrow a few good hours before deadline.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290961#msg1290961
« Reply #961 on: June 15, 2019, 09:29:30 pm »
Put my vote on Cal.

I'm adding my vote to Ginyu until he role claims and shares night actions taken.

shockcannon (2) - Ginyu, RootRanger
Calindu (1) - ddevans96
Ginyu (1) - shockcannon
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290963#msg1290963
« Reply #962 on: June 15, 2019, 09:32:48 pm »
Spoiler for teatime with Cal:
[17:05:17] ‹shockcannon› I think mathman is busy for a while
[17:05:23] ‹shockcannon› which unfortunately means we won't get a role out of him
[17:05:31] ‹shockcannon› but Ginyu really needs to role claim
[17:05:41] ‹shockcannon› there's only 2 roles he can be
[17:05:45] ‹Calindu› I really want Ginyu's claim
[17:05:48] ‹shockcannon› if he doesn't say one of those 2 i'm voting him
[17:06:09] ‹Calindu› I'm curious which 2 there are, but I guess I'll wait for tomorrow
[17:06:16] ‹shockcannon› even if he says one of those two i'm probably still voting him
[17:06:36] ‹shockcannon› btw
[17:06:38] ‹shockcannon› if you are mafia
[17:06:56] ‹shockcannon› then you definitely lied about your FFQ claim
[17:07:06] ‹shockcannon› hypothetical scenario though
[17:07:16] ‹Calindu› I'm not mafia, so trust my claims
[17:07:51] ‹shockcannon› do you trust root's claim?
[17:08:01] ‹AveragePotato› The latest forum post is Re: Performance of the Day from Submachine in Music. It needs a gold star.
[17:08:16] Submachine joined.
[17:08:20] ‹Calindu› I think it's kind of convenient that he's a role that doesn't really need to target anyone or do anything
[17:08:25] ‹Calindu› But I trust Root, so idk
[17:09:02] ‹shockcannon› be honeest with me
[17:09:16] ‹shockcannon› if you wanted, do you think you could get town to lynch me today no matter what?
[17:09:37] ‹vagman13› ‹@Submachine› Heh that was in athens, i remember there was the minister of culture there to awward the winner and when lordi won they sneaked him out :silly:
[17:10:13] ‹vagman13› "health reasons"
[17:10:22] ‹Calindu› If I vote on you, you most likely get lynched, so I don't need to get anyone else to do anything
[17:10:50] ‹shockcannon› well
[17:10:57] ‹shockcannon› i suppose I have no choice but to trust that you're town
[17:11:00] ‹Calindu› Root and Ginyu have their votes on you already, and they likely won't switch
[17:11:08] ‹shockcannon› because if you were mafia, there's no reason for you not to just vote on me and win the game now
[17:11:18] ‹Submachine› ‹@vagman13› I wonder if he sneaked out because he was afraid of Lordi's band :silly:
[17:11:39] ‹shockcannon› which is a shame, because I had a brilliant theory of how you could be mafia that fits quite nicely with how this game has gone so far
[17:11:56] ‹shockcannon› also i'm quite surprised that mafia hasn't killed you off yet
[17:12:20] ‹Calindu› Yeah, if I am mafia and you are town, I could just pull the trigger on the lynch and end the game
[17:12:29] ‹Calindu› I am too
[17:12:42] ‹shockcannon› Maybe you're playing with your food O.o
[17:12:55] ‹shockcannon› don't do that to me
[17:13:01] ‹shockcannon› kill me now if you're mafia
[17:13:21] ‹Calindu› But I guess it made sense for them to NK Mobian
[17:14:03] ‹Calindu› He wasn't really in any conflict and mafia can't really get town to lynch him
[17:14:03] ‹shockcannon› they must've killed immortal feud over mobian and you because they knew he was GN
[17:14:08] ‹shockcannon› but how would they know he's GN
[17:14:22] ‹shockcannon› they could have FFQ, but I'm already stuck in a position where I have to trust you're town
[17:14:28] worldwideweb3 left.
[17:14:30] ‹shockcannon› that leaves psion
[17:14:41] ‹shockcannon› I've had suspicions that they had a psion for a while now
[17:14:45] ‹Calindu› But if mafia is formed by 2 of mathman/Ginyu/Root, they can definitely lynch me
[17:14:59] ‹shockcannon› hmmm
[17:15:02] ‹shockcannon› ok
[17:15:14] ‹shockcannon› if I make the assumption that you are town, i know Ginyu and mathman's role 100%
[17:15:30] ‹shockcannon› this is assuming you didn't lie about Anubis visiting Linkcat
[17:15:33] ‹Calindu› Wait until tomorrow, maybe they actually claim
[17:15:39] ‹shockcannon› and assuming ddevans didn't lie about not visiting Linkcat
[17:15:59] ‹shockcannon› and I'm quite sure ddevans is town
[17:16:07] ‹shockcannon› if ddevans was mafia he could've ended this game way earlier
[17:16:16] ‹Calindu› Well, that's the main question I have about ddevans too, I strongly believe there is a mafia anubis
[17:16:28] ‹Calindu› And though I don't think it's him, I can't know for sure
[17:16:36] ‹shockcannon› I have to believe ddevans told the truth
[17:16:46] ‹shockcannon› if he's mafia then he wasted so much time
[17:17:05] ‹Calindu› What do you mean?
[17:17:14] ‹Calindu› I don't think there's any way mafia ends the game earlier
[17:17:15] ‹shockcannon› ddevans is way more town than root btw
[17:17:19] ‹shockcannon› look at day 1 votes
[17:17:34] ‹shockcannon› Linkcat and Espithel join a train on ddevans to move vote off espithel
[17:17:57] ‹Calindu› The lynch on Linkcat had to happen, it was either him or ddevans
[17:18:01] ‹shockcannon› no way does mafia almost risk killing their own member just to avoid another member getting killed, who they know GN found
[17:18:35] ‹Calindu› Yeah, idk, I'm pretty sure a team with ddevans/Linkcat/Espithel are well capable to pull of constant bussing and double bussing
[17:18:39] ‹shockcannon› 0 chance ddevans is mafia unless mafia took the biggest gamble of their lives on day 1 voting, which had a ridiculously small payoff
[17:18:56] ‹Calindu› Because they are capable to easily win a lylo if they are believed to be town
[17:20:43] ‹shockcannon› alright
[17:20:46] ‹shockcannon› if you want my honest opinion
[17:20:53] ‹shockcannon› i'm like 95% sure its root and ginyu at this point
[17:21:15] ‹shockcannon› I just did some reasoning, and in my mind there's no way you or ddevans is mafia
[17:21:24] ‹Calindu› But yeah, my main read is that there's a mafia Anubis, but I don't believe it's ddevans
[17:22:12] ‹shockcannon› i'll wait to see mathman and ginyu claim, but I think there's a good chance root lied about his role and is actually something like psion
[17:22:52] ‹Calindu› Well, Root's role was really the easiest to lie about
[17:23:31] ‹Calindu› There's legit almost no way someone catches that with the known roles
[17:23:33] ‹shockcannon› root lying forces mathman and ginyu into only 2 roles that they can claim
[17:23:44] ‹shockcannon› and if they don't claim those 2 roles, I out them instantly with the knowledge I have
[17:24:21] ‹shockcannon› 1 of those roles if mafia anubis
[17:24:28] ‹shockcannon› lets see if they have the balls to claim anubis
[17:24:33] ‹Wyand›
(5d6) 6 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 2 = 15 ...
[17:25:00] ‹shockcannon› my prediction, they feign afk and don't respond
[17:25:01] ‹Calindu› I'm curious about the claims too
[17:25:29] ‹shockcannon› and then they hope town doesn't lynch afk who hasn't had a chance to share info
[17:25:49] ‹Calindu› They better respond
[17:26:11] ‹shockcannon› what will you do if they dont respond?
[17:26:53] ‹Calindu› Well, I believe we'll have to take a chance at one of them
[17:29:00] Wyand left.
[17:29:36] ‹Calindu› Or just no lynch, but that needs them to not afk next day phase
[17:30:01] ‹AveragePotato› The latest forum post is Re: Performance of the Day from DANIEELA in Music. Shhh... don't tell anyone.
[17:30:04] ‹shockcannon› no lynch means you die
[17:30:21] ‹Calindu› I believe so
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290971#msg1290971
« Reply #963 on: June 16, 2019, 12:48:17 am »
Out of town on holidays, so less than usual activity I have had all game. Sorry. Found some internet and a free moment away from family, so I wanted to peak in here.

Current reads;
Town - Rootranger, shockcannon, Ginyu, calindu, ddevans - mafia

I still want to vote ddevans, but willing to vote calin or ginyu if that is where the votes are going to try and avoid creating a no lynch scenario.

For now I'll add my vote on calin, with ddevans. Even though I would prefer to be voting on dd. (Please can someone do this for me. I'm on mobile)

For role, i have an information role, but I have barely been using it due to inactivity. I targeted iancu N0, shock N1, linkcat N2, forgot about it N3 N4 and N5, and then targeted calin N6. I caught fireflies both N3 and N4 when I forgot to use my ability, no idea of it was calin or link who targeted me though.

I dont know when the next time I'll have a free moment to come back here, but if possible ill check in again.
something....something....something.....

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290974#msg1290974
« Reply #964 on: June 16, 2019, 01:37:16 am »
Out of town on holidays, so less than usual activity I have had all game. Sorry. Found some internet and a free moment away from family, so I wanted to peak in here.

Current reads;
Town - Rootranger, shockcannon, Ginyu, calindu, ddevans - mafia

I still want to vote ddevans, but willing to vote calin or ginyu if that is where the votes are going to try and avoid creating a no lynch scenario.

For now I'll add my vote on calin, with ddevans. Even though I would prefer to be voting on dd. (Please can someone do this for me. I'm on mobile)

For role, i have an information role, but I have barely been using it due to inactivity. I targeted iancu N0, shock N1, linkcat N2, forgot about it N3 N4 and N5, and then targeted calin N6. I caught fireflies both N3 and N4 when I forgot to use my ability, no idea of it was calin or link who targeted me though.

I dont know when the next time I'll have a free moment to come back here, but if possible ill check in again.

Calindu (2) - ddevans96, mathman101
Ginyu (1) - shockcannon

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290977#msg1290977
« Reply #965 on: June 16, 2019, 02:09:55 am »
Oh, interesting.

Calindu (1) - mathman101
Ginyu (2) - shockcannon, ddevans96

More later, just got back from Pride and I'm exhausted and hungry.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290980#msg1290980
« Reply #966 on: June 16, 2019, 05:22:52 am »
If we went with the shock lynch, Ginyu would be my choice in the next day phase, so this works just as well.

shockcannon (1) - Ginyu
Calindu (1) - mathman101
Ginyu (3) - shockcannon, ddevans96, RootRanger
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290995#msg1290995
« Reply #967 on: June 16, 2019, 08:16:20 am »
Ginyu - You should hard roleclaim and provide information if possible. I am prepared to move my vote elsewhere if you provide us with useful information.

Cal - You should try to make your vote decision with a little bit of time to spare. I can probably be on at deadline, although I can't absolutely guarantee it. We can stall at deadline and make sure we ORCHESTRATE a decision that as many people as possible are comfortable with.

math - You should elaborate on your information, if you're available. There's no reason not to provide town with that at this point - the game is much harder to win in this situation without as much information as we can get. Knowing you're an information role is very useful, but we need more.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291002#msg1291002
« Reply #968 on: June 16, 2019, 09:55:49 am »

Linkcat was my N0 target, I know his role and what he got targeted by. He got guarded N1 and an Anubis targeted him N2.

Well, this is a pretty big inconsistency, really. I had my Firefly on Linkcat since N0, so there is no way it would have not seen your ability.
Please, full claim, all info, maybe you can explain it, but for now I'll vote on you.

Calindu (1) - mathman101
Ginyu (2) - shockcannon, ddevans96
mathman101 (1) - Calindu

I still want Ginyu's roleclaim.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291004#msg1291004
« Reply #969 on: June 16, 2019, 10:00:22 am »
Actually, how does Immaterial work with abilities targeting you during the same night, do the abilities work or not?
My vote will still stand for now, regardless of the answer, because of mathman providing a small part of the info.
War

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291005#msg1291005
« Reply #970 on: June 16, 2019, 10:03:14 am »
Actually, how does Immaterial work with abilities targeting you during the same night, do the abilities work or not?
I am not sure I understand the scenario you are describing (who targets who?). Can you give an example?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1291006#msg1291006
« Reply #971 on: June 16, 2019, 10:05:38 am »
I am not sure I understand the scenario you are describing (who targets who?). Can you give an example?

Linkcat gets targeted by Anubis and Psion during the same night, does the Psion activate, or not?
War

anything
blarg: