moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290862#msg1290862
« Reply #924 on: June 12, 2019, 11:12:41 pm »
Please no modkill. I forgot about rule and adding more to the chatlog spoiler instead of posting a new one since the first one was so short.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290863#msg1290863
« Reply #925 on: June 12, 2019, 11:19:58 pm »
This is what is said before, curtesy of serprex.

Also, new chatlog:
Spoiler for Hidden:
[19:09:40] ‹shockcannon› ‹@ddevans96› do you think i'm good at mafia?
[19:11:38] ‹ddevans96› tbh yes
[19:11:54] ‹ddevans96› people are probably going to disagree, but it looks like you played pretty well two games in a row, all things considered
[19:11:57] ‹shockcannon› CRAP
[19:12:00] ‹shockcannon› i edited a post in mafia
[19:12:01] ‹AveragePotato› The latest forum post is Re: Puzzle Plight - by shockcannon from shockcannon in Forum Games. Always this post.
[19:12:05] ‹shockcannon› NOOOOOO
[19:12:08] ‹shockcannon› GG
[19:12:10] ‹shockcannon› modkill incoming
[19:12:24] ‹ddevans96› F
[19:12:34] ‹Linkcat› Good shit.
[19:13:02] ‹shockcannon› gg
[19:13:21] ‹shockcannon› ‹@ddevans96› what if im mafia
[19:13:45] ‹ddevans96› then you still played very well
[19:13:55] ‹shockcannon› if i'm mafia I 100% get unanimous vote for best player in mafia 71
[19:14:02] ‹shockcannon› that is assuming I win
[19:14:07] ‹shockcannon› lucky for you, i'm town
[19:14:10] ‹shockcannon› but I wish I was mafia
[19:14:27] ‹ddevans96› doesn't really change much, I wanted to lynch you when we lynched moe but I wasn't on at the deadline
[19:14:31] ‹ddevans96› and I may not have pushed it anyways
[19:15:06] ‹shockcannon› hey
[19:15:09] ‹shockcannon› if i get modkilled
[19:15:15] ‹shockcannon› its calindu and insig
[19:15:17] ‹ddevans96› that was my window to act if you are indeed mafia, and I didn't
[19:15:18] ‹shockcannon› don't get played
[19:15:31] ‹ddevans96› but I called Link, so I won't be -too- mad at myself
[19:15:47] ‹shockcannon› i technically called Link too
[19:15:53] ‹ddevans96› if I have to defend myself half the game and still push a mafia kill that's not the worst game I've ever played
[19:16:00] ‹shockcannon› but then Calindu dropped his bomb and no one believed my GN claim
[19:16:11] ‹Linkcat› Actually, I also called Link.
[19:16:17] ‹Linkcat› Knew he was mafia the whole time.
[19:16:23] ‹ddevans96› true
[19:16:30] ‹shockcannon› ‹@Linkcat› i almost had you
[19:16:37] ‹shockcannon› I know you panicked when I called you out
[19:16:44] ‹Linkcat› lol
[19:16:49] ‹Linkcat› That's all I will say.
[19:17:00] ‹immortal_feud› hey bigbrain shock wanna league?
[19:17:16] ‹shockcannon› You were probably like, "HOLY SH*T! HE'S ACTUALLY GN. NO WAY!"
[19:17:19] ‹shockcannon› and then you panicked
[19:17:26] ‹shockcannon› and then espithel and calindu panicked and bussed you
[19:17:35] ‹shockcannon› and then you guys came up with a better plan
[19:17:45] ‹shockcannon› and were like, hey, no one will believe shock if we throw out anything believable
[19:17:49] ‹shockcannon› and then gg, link survives
[19:18:00] ‹shockcannon› and then you did some talking to me
[19:18:06] ‹shockcannon› and then I believed you were town
[19:18:17] ‹shockcannon› that was a big F play by me
[19:18:22] ‹Guest-Archangel-1855d› ‹@shockcannon› https://i.imgur.com/lG2lGWr.png you're welcome
[19:18:23] ‹shockcannon› I should've trusted my instincts

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290864#msg1290864
« Reply #926 on: June 12, 2019, 11:20:28 pm »
Forgot to the post the link.
https://i.imgur.com/lG2lGWr.png

Also sorry that I just did like 10 consecutive posts.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290867#msg1290867
« Reply #927 on: June 13, 2019, 12:05:43 am »
Also, I don't like the lynch of IW, I think he's just making a bunch of mistakes, and we haven't lynched for that.

Guys, I literally found the 4 mafia.

I stated multiple times when I like a lynch and when I don't like a lynch, I am just defending someone that I don't see as mafia more than I see others.

This right here is the only mention of second anubis. Has anyone actual hit an immaterial? If Linkcat, Calindu, and Insig are all mafia, how hard would it be for them to lie together? It's possible Linkcat actually used his ability on himself and saw that CoffeeDitto visited him. Then Calindu just makes the FFQ claim and gets confirmed by CoffeeDitto. This hides Calindu's actual role which could be psion or mind flayer. Then Calindu throws in the Anubis N3 claim to throw ddevans under the bus, who mafia have been trying to get killed the past two days as we can see from the votes by Linkcat and Espithel (and Calindu and Insig). Linkcat may have caught his own firefly N3, knowing they're safe to claim a random Anubis visit.

In addition, with fake Anubis out there and town unaware of a second mind flayer (which could be Calindu), Insig is free to claim that his ability failed the other night, pushing suspicion onto me (who has openly claimed mind flayer) or unto the anubis. Both these options would in Insig's mind  distance himself from mafia by placing others under the flame.

There are a few problems in your theory:

First of all, you can't FFQ yourself, so this whole 'Calindu is not FFQ' just stops right here.
Secondly, I never threw ddevans under the bus with the Anubis claim, which was N2, not N3, I just offered as much information as I could, to make sure someone can verify my claim if needed.

Also, I didn't suspect ddevans after IW's claim, I just believe there is a second Anubis, like I stated in multiple posts, which I'm trying to find.

ALSO, remember when Calindu (who might be mafia) just insta joined my vote on Linkcat (maybe as a panic bus because mafia freaked out that maybe MW wasn't actually GN and it was actually me). BUT THEN, Calindu backs up and says he has evidence that shockcannon can't be GN? I feel like if you were actually FFQ and saw what Calindu claimed to have saw, you wouldn't have made that mistake. Who knows.

It's a silly mistake, it's clearly not the first one I've made this game, and will probably not be the last.

[19:03:11] ‹shockcannon› Calindu didn't even vote on Linkcat the other day
[19:03:14] ‹ddevans96› there is no one I'm very sure is town (other than myself, but objectively speaking)
[19:03:22] ‹shockcannon› he voted on immortal feud
[19:03:33] ‹shockcannon› after I call out immortal feud as sus

This is a pretty bad way of painting my vote on immortal feud, if you read my posts, you'll see that I just wanted to put some pressure on the inactive people that didn't really contribute to the game, I said that I'm willing to change my vote on Linkcat, if needed. If you are trying to scumread me, maybe base it on more than 2 votes, one that was meaningless and one that happened in day 1.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290869#msg1290869
« Reply #928 on: June 13, 2019, 03:15:28 am »
Current vote count:

InsignificantWeeaboo (2) - ddevans96, shockcannon
shockcannon (1) - RootRanger
ddevans96 (1) - mathman101
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290870#msg1290870
« Reply #929 on: June 13, 2019, 03:56:24 am »
InsignificantWeeaboo (3) - ddevans96, shockcannon, Mobian

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290876#msg1290876
« Reply #930 on: June 13, 2019, 01:59:02 pm »
InsignificantWeeaboo (3) - ddevans96, shockcannon, Mobian
Ginyu (1) - Calindu

I'm going to go with my scumread on Ginyu, the fact that he still doesn't vote and that we also don't know his role makes me think there is a good chance he is the mafia Anubis.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290877#msg1290877
« Reply #931 on: June 13, 2019, 06:01:55 pm »
Night 6

Shorter Night phases with the non-disapproval of Linkcat.~

Warning for immortal-feud and shockcannon for bresking the rules. Feud gets a 1-game suspension as a warning. Shock’s is underbdiscussion.

InsignificantWeeaboo died. He was an Elemental and an Iridium Warden.

People in danger of modkill: noone

Night 6 has ended.

Note: I edited this from phone.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290878#msg1290878
« Reply #932 on: June 13, 2019, 06:28:57 pm »
shockcannon (5) - Calindu, RootRanger, moehrpi, mathman101, Mobian
ddevans96 (2) - Linkcat, MasterWalks
moehrpi (1) - ddevans96, shockcannon

I haven’t used my ability last 2 nights. There is 100% a second mind flayer.

InsignificantWeeaboo (2) - ddevans96, shockcannon

Also, I don't like the lynch of IW, I think he's just making a bunch of mistakes, and we haven't lynched for that.

Guys, I literally found the 4 mafia.

As I see no one wants to join the push to find the Anubis, I guess next round I'll join Root and hopefully actually manage to get shock lynched.

Also, there are lots of interactions between dd and shock, it seems like dd trusts shock no matter what, so I'm not sure what to actually believe.
They pretty much decided the lynch on IW together, due to him making mistakes with his role and a terrible read of a vote.

The game has been compromised five or six times and I'm beyond stressed because of it, I'm just gonna put my vote on IW because he was my first scumread and because we've established an information web regarding him, and not talk a lot lot more right now.

It's strange that you are calling IW's actions compromising, yet shock fake claiming and using the mind flayer ability night after night is completely fine in your eyes.
War

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290879#msg1290879
« Reply #933 on: June 13, 2019, 06:43:39 pm »
I actually haven’t used my role for the past 3 nights, but Insig has used his every night and doesn’t explain his actions. Sure it looks bad that ddevans and I started insig vote, but insig didn’t even try to defend himself. How are we supposed to switch our vote if he doesn’t respond or offer up anyone else. We still have Ginyu. I would’ve joined you on him but then we would have tie vote and you’re the one who’s always complaining about how we just lynch. Don’t scum read me because we lynched someone who didn’t defend himself and has roleblocked twice the amount of people that I have, yet gets half the heat that I do for role blocking.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290880#msg1290880
« Reply #934 on: June 13, 2019, 06:59:36 pm »
Also, there are lots of interactions between dd and shock, it seems like dd trusts shock no matter what, so I'm not sure what to actually believe.

False. This hasn't been the case for several days.

They pretty much decided the lynch on IW together, due to him making mistakes with his role and a terrible read of a vote.

False. There were plenty of other people in the game who could have influenced the vote. Blame inactive town.

It's strange that you are calling IW's actions compromising, yet shock fake claiming and using the mind flayer ability night after night is completely fine in your eyes.

False. I called feud's death post compromising, which is very clearly the case, given his suspension. 'Bad play' is not the same as compromising the game.

Again, another post consisting entirely of lies has been made about me. But somehow no one cares about that type of 'bad play' this game.

As I see no one wants to join the push to find the Anubis, I guess next round I'll join Root and hopefully actually manage to get shock lynched.

No. After the nightkill, it will be Mislynch and Lose, or MyLo. The best play is No Lynch, unless we can confirm a mafia tonight.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290881#msg1290881
« Reply #935 on: June 13, 2019, 07:39:29 pm »
Spoiler for Chat Log, 1900 GMT (regarding: dd is very angry at Cal and also basically everyone else):
[2019-06-13 13:00:08] ‹ddevans96› town: complains about bad play all game
[2019-06-13 13:00:27] ‹ddevans96› also town: constantly makes posts about me consisting of lies or based on flawed logic
[2019-06-13 13:00:31] ‹ddevans96› :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
[2019-06-13 13:03:45] ‹ddevans96› if Cal is mafia, btw, feud directly threw the game. I'd have just lynched him then
[2019-06-13 13:03:56] ‹ddevans96› that's why his post matters, it directly changed the lynch direction
[2019-06-13 13:04:54] ‹ddevans96› it's just pathetic that this game is all 'lynch shock bc he played badly' when basically everyone is either playing badly or mafia
[2019-06-13 13:06:50] ‹Calindu› That's just how I see the interaction between you two, really, it's my impression
[2019-06-13 13:07:02] ‹ddevans96› then you haven't been fucking paying attention
[2019-06-13 13:07:13] ‹Calindu› I didn't stay to read and analyse every single post or chatlog, I don't have time for that shit
[2019-06-13 13:07:29] ‹ddevans96› I have LITERALLY reiterated it multiple times
[2019-06-13 13:08:17] ‹ddevans96› I wanted to lynch shock, NOT moe
[2019-06-13 13:08:50] ‹ddevans96› but I couldn't push it earlier in the phase because I'd have just gotten lynched instead, and I wasn't able to be on at deadline
[2019-06-13 13:09:23] ‹ddevans96› and then there's two other lies in that post, and then a HORRIBLE town strategy of proposing a lynch on MyLo
[2019-06-13 13:09:25] ‹Calindu› Also, I really don't care what's the best play, at this point I just want shock lynched, if we lose because of that, I am ok with taking the blame
[2019-06-13 13:09:35] ‹ddevans96› if you're town, I take back literally every compliment I have made about your play this game
[2019-06-13 13:09:50] ‹Espithel› ALL the compliments
[2019-06-13 13:10:15] ‹ddevans96› you just want the game to end because it didn't go your way. really fucking mature
[2019-06-13 13:10:19] ‹ddevans96› go play checkers or some shit
[2019-06-13 13:10:22] ‹MasterWalks› ‹@Espithel› shhh, this is getting exciting. We even got cuss words
[2019-06-13 13:10:54] ‹Espithel› ‹@MasterWalks› Clearly this was all orchestrated by experienced players
[2019-06-13 13:11:02] ‹Espithel› Evans' sadness was the mafia's master plan
[2019-06-13 13:11:03] ‹Espithel› ahahahahahaah
[2019-06-13 13:11:05] ‹ddevans96› I'm just muting. I'm FAR too mad to be in this chatroom
[2019-06-13 13:11:51] ‹Calindu› I wanted to lynch shock multiple times since the GN lie, even before, but it never worked, at this point I believe we are losing the game just for that
[2019-06-13 13:11:57] ‹ddevans96› like literally, every single game on these forums is blindly 'let's listen to darling Linkcat, surely he can't lead us astray!'
[2019-06-13 13:12:08] ‹ddevans96› guess what? he was mafia, he forced three town lynches, and the game is lost
[2019-06-13 13:13:12] ‹ddevans96› but I actually put my fucking heart into the game, I have actually lost sleep over this game, and somehow everything I do gets lied about
[2019-06-13 13:13:25] ‹Espithel› Dwaddy Winkwat uwu
[2019-06-13 13:13:48] ‹ddevans96› there have been SO MANY POSTS just straight up bending truth and logic about me, mafia is literally preying on bad town
[2019-06-13 13:15:10] ‹ddevans96› and NOT the kind of bad town that's playing rogue, like shock, the kind of bad town that doesn't actually want to get better at the game and just always looks for the easy and obvious option, even when any kind of analysis would show how stupid that is
[2019-06-13 13:17:36] ‹ddevans96› just so stupid. Link's entire play this game was 'get people to be sus of dd' and it was so obvious, and everyone just ate it up
[2019-06-13 13:20:59] ‹ddevans96› [2019-06-13 13:11:02] ‹Espithel› Evans' sadness was the mafia's master plan < literally true btw

Spoiler for Chat Log, 1930 GMT (regarding: brief hiatus after above for memes, then discussion about incoming NK and lynch):
[2019-06-13 13:24:33] ‹Mobian› Who am I giving momentum to?
[2019-06-13 13:26:27] ‹shockcannon› Roles don’t matter at this point
[2019-06-13 13:27:21] ‹Espithel› Is evans being sad chat-log worthy
[2019-06-13 13:27:26] ‹shockcannon› Role claiming and using roles stopped mattering after insig died. This night is inconsequential
[2019-06-13 13:27:32] ‹ddevans96› I'm logging it
[2019-06-13 13:27:35] ‹Espithel› k
[2019-06-13 13:27:38] ‹ddevans96› not even sad, just angry
[2019-06-13 13:27:50] ‹shockcannon› I’m going to make a bold prediction
[2019-06-13 13:28:02] ‹shockcannon› Ddevans dies at night then I die by day
[2019-06-13 13:28:09] ‹shockcannon› Then mafia wins
[2019-06-13 13:28:14] ‹ddevans96› probably
[2019-06-13 13:28:17] ‹ddevans96› and town will lose
[2019-06-13 13:28:21] ‹shockcannon› Except it’s not really bold
[2019-06-13 13:28:27] ‹Mobian› Your last prediction didn't pan out.
[2019-06-13 13:28:42] ‹ddevans96› whatever. I did everything I could. other than missing a deadline I played really well this game
[2019-06-13 13:28:51] ‹ddevans96› that missed deadline probably makes the difference, but oh well
[2019-06-13 13:29:01] ‹shockcannon› Insig didn’t defend himself
[2019-06-13 13:29:13] ‹shockcannon› You going to blame my prediction when a townie didn’t defend himself
[2019-06-13 13:29:22] ‹Mobian› Dd is still a point of contention this game. As long as he is, the mafia won't kill him
[2019-06-13 13:29:26] ‹shockcannon› Insig also blocked over 2 times as many players as me
[2019-06-13 13:29:33] ‹shockcannon› No
[2019-06-13 13:29:37] ‹shockcannon› Ddevans is dying to ight
[2019-06-13 13:29:48] ‹ddevans96› no, NKing me is absolutely the play
[2019-06-13 13:29:58] ‹shockcannon› If ddevans dies tonight it’s over
[2019-06-13 13:30:15] ‹shockcannon› Rest of town is either inactive or wants to lynch me
[2019-06-13 13:30:34] ‹shockcannon› So as long as mafia doesn’t include me, they lynch ddevans and win
[2019-06-13 13:30:57] ‹ddevans96› if shock is town, they likely NK me, so everyone lynches shock. if shock is mafia, they likely don't kill me, bc I'm the only one who wants to lynch people other than shock
[2019-06-13 13:32:02] ‹Espithel› And they can triple-fake
[2019-06-13 13:32:05] ‹Espithel› Or quadruple-fake
[2019-06-13 13:32:18] ‹Espithel› Or IT'S SO FAKE I NEED TO DESIST
[2019-06-13 13:32:57] ‹ddevans96› Espi is meming again, so I'll log now
[2019-06-13 13:33:05] ‹ddevans96› someone else can pick up the rest if we keep going
[2019-06-13 13:33:05] ‹Mobian› ‹@ddevans96› What is so critical about you that you're guaranteed to be the nk?
[2019-06-13 13:33:11] ‹shockcannon› ‹@ddevans96› wait
[2019-06-13 13:33:16] ‹shockcannon› Just one thing before you log
[2019-06-13 13:33:37] ‹shockcannon› If we both survive let’s ensure we kill ginyu
[2019-06-13 13:33:50] ‹ddevans96› no, I want No Lynch
[2019-06-13 13:34:05] ‹shockcannon› Oh yeah
[2019-06-13 13:34:05] ‹ddevans96› it'll be MyLo, I want the safe play
[2019-06-13 13:34:09] ‹Mobian› I'm giving ginyu momentum
[2019-06-13 13:34:13] ‹shockcannon› It’ll be 6 players after this right?
[2019-06-13 13:34:37] ‹ddevans96› why Ginyu?
[2019-06-13 13:34:40] ‹Mobian› If it hits, then he's faking grab, and is likely mafia
[2019-06-13 13:34:40] ‹ddevans96› yes
[2019-06-13 13:34:41] ‹shockcannon› ok Sure. No lynch
[2019-06-13 13:34:55] ‹ddevans96› we already know he's probably faking Graboid
[2019-06-13 13:35:08] ‹shockcannon› It doesn’t mattwr
[2019-06-13 13:35:20] ‹shockcannon› He’s inactive and doesn’t vote
[2019-06-13 13:35:25] ‹ddevans96› it's probably going to miss bc he's immaterial, if anything
[2019-06-13 13:35:32] ‹shockcannon› Mafia doesn’t need to care about Ginyu
[2019-06-13 13:35:39] ‹ddevans96› bc he's one of the people likely to be mafia Anubis
[2019-06-13 13:35:46] ‹Mobian› Momentum ignores immaterial
[2019-06-13 13:36:02] ‹ddevans96› oh
[2019-06-13 13:36:17] ‹ddevans96› I didn't actually know that, good to know
[2019-06-13 13:36:30] ‹Mobian› The only things that could stop it are warden, me being frozen, or burrowed target
[2019-06-13 13:36:44] ‹shockcannon› If we roleclaimed yesterday we could’ve lynched a mafia
[2019-06-13 13:37:05] ‹ddevans96› honestly, you should be roleclaiming on MyLo, imo
[2019-06-13 13:37:22] ‹MasterWalks› what is MyLo
[2019-06-13 13:37:25] ‹Mobian› So, IF it fails, he's burrowed and town
[2019-06-13 13:37:26] ‹shockcannon› We should’ve been roleclaiming two phases ago to uncover lies
[2019-06-13 13:37:29] ‹ddevans96› mislynch and lose
[2019-06-13 13:37:32] ‹Espithel› ‹@MasterWalks› Mislynch and Lose
[2019-06-13 13:37:44] ‹Espithel› Basically, if the town lynches someone, and they're wrong, they lose
[2019-06-13 13:37:59] ‹Espithel› If they nolynch, they get an extra day but it becomes Lylo - Lynch or Lose
[2019-06-13 13:38:57] ‹Espithel› One of the very few times that no lynch is worth it
[2019-06-13 13:39:10] ‹Espithel› Especially if there's tons of roles throwing around

anything
blarg: InsignificantWeeaboo