moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290849#msg1290849
« Reply #912 on: June 12, 2019, 09:39:27 pm »
N3 and N4 I used by ability and it failed. This means that either mind flayer blocked me or I hit someone that was invulnerable. Both of my targets those nights role claimed and are not graboid unless lying. If the whole theory of a second anubis being in the game and being mafia, then I may have potentially found the mafia buddy of the anubis.

So, if there is a town mind flayer who has been blocking me I really need you to reveal now, because that would mean that the person I was targeting was made invulnerable by the anubis. If no one reveals, I'm fairly confident mafia has a mindflayer. I'm almost certain that one of my targets between N3/N4 was NOT made invulnerable, which means I have to have been blocked by mindflayer.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290850#msg1290850
« Reply #913 on: June 12, 2019, 09:42:07 pm »
I should address this - are we absolutely positive Link was immaterial? Because there's a good chance he could have been bluffing, if not.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290851#msg1290851
« Reply #914 on: June 12, 2019, 09:49:11 pm »
N3 and N4 I used by ability and it failed. This means that either mind flayer blocked me or I hit someone that was invulnerable. Both of my targets those nights role claimed and are not graboid unless lying. If the whole theory of a second anubis being in the game and being mafia, then I may have potentially found the mafia buddy of the anubis.

So, if there is a town mind flayer who has been blocking me I really need you to reveal now, because that would mean that the person I was targeting was made invulnerable by the anubis. If no one reveals, I'm fairly confident mafia has a mindflayer. I'm almost certain that one of my targets between N3/N4 was NOT made invulnerable, which means I have to have been blocked by mindflayer.

Your targets may have had momentum.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290852#msg1290852
« Reply #915 on: June 12, 2019, 09:53:30 pm »
Want to share who you gave momentum too then?

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290853#msg1290853
« Reply #916 on: June 12, 2019, 10:04:17 pm »
Want to share who you gave momentum too then?

Not really. It's a defensive measure I put in place to prevent malicious roleblocking.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290854#msg1290854
« Reply #917 on: June 12, 2019, 10:22:41 pm »
My N4 was InsignificantWeeaboo. He just recently said his ability failed, which means he can't have had momentum when I tried to block him. This means that either Insig is immaterial from anubis or I got blocked my mindflayer.

SOOOOOOOOOO, I again suggest that we all role claim. It appears mafia like has 2/3 of the following roles: mindflayer, anubis, psion.
There's only 3 players that haven't revealed. Either we catch them lying or they refuse to reveal and we lynch them. At this point, hiding roles or abilities used really doesn't do anything to help vs. mafia. There's only 3 unclaimed roles. If mafia has any doubt that they might be vulture/crusader GN, they're going to die kind of like how immortal just died. At this point, I really think the information benefits town more because we can look for lies or inconsistencies.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290855#msg1290855
« Reply #918 on: June 12, 2019, 10:26:05 pm »
One more thing, I suggest relooking at the voting phases from day 1 and day 2 knowing that Linkcat and Espithel are mafia. It's pretty clear to me that the other mafia is InsignificantWeeaboo.

Hang on.

Espithel (1) - ddevans96
MasterWalks (2) - kaempfer13, JonathanCrazyJ
dawn to dusk (2) - iancudorinmarian, mathman101
JonathanCrazyJ (2) - moehrpi, RootRanger
iancudorinmarian (1) - shockcannon
ddevans96 (4) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu, Espithel
Kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks

Removed Calindu appearing twice.
I'll take the blame for that.

Here we have 4 votes that came out of nowhere on ddevans. Espithel was the top vote before that point. Also Linkcat votes Espithel up early, as a clear bus. Espithel also started the vote on InsignificantWeeaboo day 1, although brushing it aside as a joke.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290856#msg1290856
« Reply #919 on: June 12, 2019, 10:28:25 pm »
Lowkey may have just discovered our 4 mafia members. Kinda doubt Calindu is mafia, but wouldn't that be something if all 4 mafia just train together, knowing no one would believe mafia would be stupid enough to do such a thing.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290857#msg1290857
« Reply #920 on: June 12, 2019, 10:30:43 pm »
Also, I don't like the lynch of IW, I think he's just making a bunch of mistakes, and we haven't lynched for that.

Guys, I literally found the 4 mafia.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290858#msg1290858
« Reply #921 on: June 12, 2019, 10:53:08 pm »
EBWOP

- I think FFQs should reveal. I believe there are two and I think their information would be useful without having everyone else have to give away more roles. I know no wants a full role claim so we can keep roles hidden for now.

So be it, I'm FFQ and you are actually lying about targeting Linkcat, I'm not sure if you are lying about being GN.
Linkcat was my N0 target, I know his role and what he got targeted by. He got guarded N1 and an Anubis targeted him N2.

Espithel (1) - MasterWalks
Linkcat (2) - shockcannon, Espithel
shockcannon (1) - Calindu

I must admit I jumped too early on this, without even fact checking.

This right here is the only mention of second anubis. Has anyone actual hit an immaterial? If Linkcat, Calindu, and Insig are all mafia, how hard would it be for them to lie together? It's possible Linkcat actually used his ability on himself and saw that CoffeeDitto visited him. Then Calindu just makes the FFQ claim and gets confirmed by CoffeeDitto. This hides Calindu's actual role which could be psion or mind flayer. Then Calindu throws in the Anubis N3 claim to throw ddevans under the bus, who mafia have been trying to get killed the past two days as we can see from the votes by Linkcat and Espithel (and Calindu and Insig). Linkcat may have caught his own firefly N3, knowing they're safe to claim a random Anubis visit.

In addition, with fake Anubis out there and town unaware of a second mind flayer (which could be Calindu), Insig is free to claim that his ability failed the other night, pushing suspicion onto me (who has openly claimed mind flayer) or unto the anubis. Both these options would in Insig's mind  distance himself from mafia by placing others under the flame.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290859#msg1290859
« Reply #922 on: June 12, 2019, 10:56:58 pm »
Also remember when I fake roleclaimed GN and almost got my biggest read of Linkcat at the time lynched? Ironic.

ALSO, remember when Calindu (who might be mafia) just insta joined my vote on Linkcat (maybe as a panic bus because mafia freaked out that maybe MW wasn't actually GN and it was actually me). BUT THEN, Calindu backs up and says he has evidence that shockcannon can't be GN? I feel like if you were actually FFQ and saw what Calindu claimed to have saw, you wouldn't have made that mistake. Who knows.

Maybe I'm just biasing everything to make it fit my new theory? But it does all add up QUITE nicely.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290860#msg1290860
« Reply #923 on: June 12, 2019, 10:57:54 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
[18:33:42] ‹shockcannon› GG
[18:33:53] ‹shockcannon› I think I just won mafia for town, after almost screwing it up for like 4 phases
[18:39:12] ‹Wyand›
(5d6) 5 + 4 + 3 + 6 + 6 = 24 ...
[18:41:26] ‹Mr_Muffin› I found the other song. Things Fall Apart by Shirk. It's not grungy it's something else.
[18:43:25] ‹Mobian› We'll see
[18:50:22] ‹Calindu› ‹@shockcannon› I don't have time to comment on your theory right now, but will do once I have time
[19:00:12] ‹shockcannon› ‹@ddevans96›
[19:00:16] ‹shockcannon› i found the last 2 mafia
[19:00:20] ‹shockcannon› its gg
[19:01:02] ‹ddevans96› could be, yeah
[19:01:03] ‹shockcannon› simple voting analysis of day 1 and day 2, with the knowledge that Linkcat and Espithel are mafia
[19:01:06] ‹ddevans96› don't get too confident
[19:01:09] ‹shockcannon› and then panic posts on day 3 when I claim GN
[19:01:29] ‹ddevans96› but it does make a lot of sense
[19:02:20] ‹shockcannon› If this theory is correct, I guess Ginyu and mathman must also be town
[19:02:29] ‹shockcannon› they're a little sus but I can buy it
[19:02:42] ‹ddevans96› tbh, literally everyone in the game is sus right now
[19:02:45] ‹ddevans96› myself included
[19:02:53] ‹shockcannon› nah
[19:02:56] ‹shockcannon› i found the mafia
[19:03:11] ‹shockcannon› Calindu didn't even vote on Linkcat the other day
[19:03:14] ‹ddevans96› there is no one I'm very sure is town (other than myself, but objectively speaking)
[19:03:22] ‹shockcannon› he voted on immortal feud
[19:03:33] ‹shockcannon› after I call out immortal feud as sus
[19:04:03] ‹shockcannon› the more I look into Calindu possibly being mafia, the more it actually fits
[19:04:25] ‹shockcannon› I am wary, because he was one of my for sure townies up until 30 minutes ago
[19:04:34] ‹shockcannon› but this theory fits too well
[19:05:23] ‹ddevans96› if he's mafia, he's played this game extremely well
[19:05:31] ‹shockcannon› also
[19:05:39] ‹shockcannon› remember when mafia was killing off inactive townies
[19:05:44] ‹ddevans96› bc I was reading him town until feud flipped GN (and even then, that didn't move it to mafia, just neutral)
[19:05:45] ‹shockcannon› and then we started lynching inactive townies?
[19:05:56] ‹shockcannon› Well why would mafia narrow down the inactives if one of their members was an inactive?
[19:06:16] ‹shockcannon› Although Linkcat did orchestrate the vote from mathman to moehrpi
[19:06:19] ‹shockcannon› that was a little sus
[19:08:04] ‹shockcannon› ‹@ddevans96› seriously though
[19:08:15] ‹shockcannon› take a good look at how votes moved on day 2 lynch
[19:08:26] ‹shockcannon› I think day 2 really paints Insig as a mafia
[19:09:40] ‹shockcannon› ‹@ddevans96› do you think i'm good at mafia?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 11:13:46 pm by Linkcat »

blarg: