moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290724#msg1290724
« Reply #876 on: June 09, 2019, 06:00:41 pm »
Night 5

Linkcat died. He was Fire Queen and a Firefly Queen.

People in danger of modkill: Ginyu

Spoiler for LORE:
Ack! Wait.. this was not supposed to happen. Mortals, you seriously think you can stop us?

Meanwhile in Elemental Land:
*doing something entirely different*
- Nothing is better than playing 12 Lives, applying for Brawl and listening to some music of the day.
*looks at phone notification*
- Oh, we got one? Cool.
*goes back to playing whetever else*

Night 5 has ended.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290725#msg1290725
« Reply #877 on: June 09, 2019, 06:09:18 pm »
*sigh of relief*
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290726#msg1290726
« Reply #878 on: June 09, 2019, 06:11:55 pm »
Well done! Only 2 remain!

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290728#msg1290728
« Reply #879 on: June 09, 2019, 06:39:11 pm »
Good stuff. I had some doubts but it worked out. I think Insig and Ginyu are super suspect now for potential Mafia candidates. I don’t think mafia bussed Linkcat but who knows at this point.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290735#msg1290735
« Reply #880 on: June 09, 2019, 08:49:42 pm »
[21:02:37] ‹Calindu› Nice
[21:03:39] ‹Mobian› 2 mafia in 2 turns
[21:14:31] ‹Mobian› I think we should look at math
[21:14:54] ‹Calindu› I have a theory I'm going to post this night phase
[21:15:38] ‹Mobian› Looking forward to it
[22:45:55] ‹ddevans96› ‹@Mobian› my preference is IW
[22:46:02] ‹ddevans96› I think it lines up, my scumread on IW aside
[22:46:20] ‹ddevans96› it makes sense, and if it doesn't, he's actually pretty well-tied into the connections web, per shock's post
[22:46:38] ‹ddevans96› it makes sense, and if he isn't*, to be clear
[22:57:17] ‹Mobian› ‹@ddevans96› Sounds good. I'll dig deep, see what kinda reads I get upon review.

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290736#msg1290736
« Reply #881 on: June 09, 2019, 09:11:28 pm »
Not all heroes wear capes.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290742#msg1290742
« Reply #882 on: June 09, 2019, 11:02:58 pm »
[23:34:30] ‹serprex› ‹@Wyand› how is it not fair?
[23:35:23] ‹serprex› ‹@Wyand› in one scenario both players will likely lose elements. In your scenario one of them loses none
[23:36:25] ‹serprex› ‹@Wyand› Should at least say "If you lose with Element X during match, cannot use that element for rest of
[23:43:32] ‹Wyand› ‹@serprex› 1 player with less lives would have to play against a really good player (iancu or moe). I think that's against how the event should go. Less lives vs. less lives.
[23:52:20] ‹serprex› ‹@Wyand› You're saying 3rd place shouldn't go against 2nd
[23:54:05] ‹serprex› Except that's still what happens when you give one of 1st/2nd a bye
[23:55:17] ‹serprex› If 3rd wants to win event, they too also don't want 1st or 2nd getting a bye
[23:56:12] ‹Wyand› iancu and moe both having 5 lives now
[23:56:32] ‹serprex› so?
[23:56:46] ‹serprex› "iancu/moehrpi - Weeaboo/PlayerOa/immortal" your scenario doesn't stop a layer with less lives having to go vs ian or moe
[23:57:11] ‹Wyand› what was your original proposition? wasn't it "let's make them play and the loser play again"?
[23:57:30] ‹serprex› It was that ian vs moe happens
[23:57:37] ‹Wyand› or the winner?
[23:57:43] ‹serprex› Then two of wee/poa/imm go vs each other
[23:58:31] ‹serprex› Then ian/moe have a parallel match vs the one left out of wee/poa/imm, which plays as if ian/moe doesn't exist, & which afterwards the player there who's either ian or moe doesn't lose any lives from that
[23:59:06] ‹Wyand› hm
[23:59:10] ‹serprex› This makes it so each player has a match next round with someone they'd potentially be faced off against if there was a bye given to ian or moe, without having to give a bye to ian or moe
[23:59:17] ‹PlayerOa› I'm aboard with serp's suggestion
[23:59:43] ‹serprex› Someone post this to mafia thread

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290743#msg1290743
« Reply #883 on: June 09, 2019, 11:04:34 pm »
Therefore, we lynch serp.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290747#msg1290747
« Reply #884 on: June 09, 2019, 11:53:51 pm »
@Calindu - I see you as the most trusted civ player, and I want to vote with you, but I think Linkcat is way more likely mafia than immortal feud. You especially should recognize this, being the other FFQ. Mafia has been killing fairly powerful civ roles each night - I think they have an information secondary role, and if it's not you, it's likely Linkcat. The revelation that Espithel was mafia only justifies my suspicion of Linkcat, since he diverted the vote from Espi on Day 1. How likely do you consider it that Linkcat is civ?

Mafia NKed a Seraph, 2 Otyughs and the Golden Nymph so far. They killed the second Otyugh and the Golden Nymph because they were confirmed, so I doubt mafia has been killing the more powerful roles. Now if we consider which fireflies have been caught and what Linkcat claimed, I believe we know most of his targets, as someone lying about catching a firefly makes little sense:

N0: dd
N1: ian
N2: ? (Don't know or don't remember)
N3: kaempfer
N4: RootRanger

Now not knowing the N2 target doesn't matter, since the N3 and N4 NKs have been on the confirmed civvies.

I still believe Linkcat is likely to be mafia, but it's not because of his role, it's because of how he diverted the vote from Espithel and, most importantly, his interaction with dd, making me believe one of them is mafia. Now I did say that I can always switch my vote on Linkcat if needed, and I still intend to do this if I see mafia is trying to change the vote late into the phase, but there is no way to win if half of the remaining players are terribly AFK or outright refuse to do anything but vote 'for the memes'. That's why my vote is on feud atm, was hoping me might start playing, but instead he found a dumb reason for an OMGUS vote and that was it.

what makes you think link targeted root night4?
recovering firestall addict

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290748#msg1290748
« Reply #885 on: June 10, 2019, 01:40:54 am »
Sorry team, I just haven't had the time or energy for mafia. On a related note, I just threw a 2600 piece truck in an hour forty, so I feel as dead as I am right now.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290773#msg1290773
« Reply #886 on: June 10, 2019, 08:41:28 pm »
what makes you think link targeted root night4?

@Linkcat - it's fairly likely you'll be lynched today, considering how the voting is going and the general suspicion on you. If we're wrong, and you're civ, who were your targets and what information did you get?

My firefly reported that RootRanger is a noob. Not sure what that means, I'm not really familiar with all the abilities.

But it doesn't matter, the point I was making only needed the first 2 targets.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290774#msg1290774
« Reply #887 on: June 10, 2019, 08:52:10 pm »
Ok, so I'm posting this in case I die this night phase.

Please recall that Linkcat got targeted by an Anubis N2, so we know that mafia having an Anubis is likely. dd claimed he didn't target him, and I believe him. I can also believe that if there is a mafia Anubis, they would target, one by one, the other mafia members, finishing N3.
Here's the list of remaining alive players, with their roles if claimed:

5. immortal_feud - ?
7. ddevans96 - Anubis
9. InsignificantWeeaboo - Warden
12. Mobian - Gravity Nymph
14. mathman101 - ?
15. RootRanger - ?
16. shockcannon - Mind Flayer
17. Ginyu - ?
18. Calindu - FFQ

Also, my targets have been as following:

N0: Linkcat
N1: MW
N2: RootRanger
N3: mathman
N4: immortal_feud

So if the mafia Anubis theory is correct, this means that neither RootRanger, nor mathman are the mafia Anubis we are looking for. Assuming all the claimed roles are correct, this leaves only Ginyu and immortal_feud left, so I propose to lynch one of them next.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: Linkcat,Ginyu