moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290344#msg1290344
« Reply #684 on: June 02, 2019, 03:15:12 pm »
Just finished reading up from last night, I'm down on switching my vote on moehrpi, but will be closer to deadline if I ever switch, since the people I have a more confident read on all consider shock town.
I don't necessarily agree with that, but I guess it can wait and moe flipping as mafia would clear shock.

Also, please note this:

OMGUS and other things. Will post more but it will take 24 hours or even until Monday.

Moe might not be here to defend himself, like how it happened the past 2 day phases. If he's not here to defend himself, I'm not switching.

I also have a plan that involves shock and me both using our ability on a target that we would discuss beforehand, as a way to guarantee a firefly sticking and me confirming shock's role, thoughts on this?

There's basically 3 groups of people right now. Inactive people who aren't voting or talking. People who think I am mafia. People who think I am town.

If the group who thinks I am town is not allowed to vote on inactives who won't defend themselves, then the only other option is to vote on one of the people who think I am mafia. The people voting on me don't necessarily all trust each other, but they seem to agree that I am town. If they vote on each other they'll split up their votes and I'll get lynched, which is why they actually agreed to work with each other despite thinking that they're not all townies themselves. For them, I'm the constant and they can't afford to disperse their votes among each other. With this logic, it's a better option for all of them to lynch a random person even if they can't defend themselves then lynch something they all think is definitely town.

So if you want to keep moehrpi alive and get people to switch, I think you would probably have to present a case for someone that is currently voting on me, and get that train started. Also, I'm just attempting to clarify where this moehrpi vote came from. We also discussed whether or not meohrpi could defend himself last night, and we forgot about that post he made. I don't think that should 100% prevent him from the option to be voted up, as what's to stop a mafia member from just never responding in hopes that town don't want to lynch someone who can't defend themselves?

Anyways, I tried to accurately represent the logic of others voting on moehrpi. If I put words in people's mouths or said something incorrect, feel free to correct me.

As for why I personally think moehrpi might be mafia. He never revealed he was roleblocked until I claimed that he was. I get that saying you were potentially roleblocked hints that you have a useable ability, but town seemed to be announcing things like that on days 1 and 2. Revealing that he was roleblocked would potentially put a bit of pressure on ian and maybe others when all the roleblocking claims went out. We can also see that moehrpi randomly started the JCJ vote. Without that name in the votes to be constantly there as a reminder that he exists, I doubt JCJ goes up day 1. I think it's likely mafia has a psion who discovered JCJ. They would've seen him as GA and prioritized his lynch, not knowing he was fate egg. Then enters moehrpi. Someone to throw JCJ's name out hoping it sticks in a chaotic day 1 with zero leads. Since moehrpi was roleblocked by me, he has the perfect cover if anyone calls him out. He just simply claims it was a random vote to give GN room to leave breadcrumbs. He doesn't talk much and offers very little to go off for reads. So far no one has been remotely suspicious of him, and town seems to agree that mafia likes our current situation. He could just be a less active town, but I think we can consider moehrpi an educated guess that's slightly less random than 50/50 that he is mafia or not.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290345#msg1290345
« Reply #685 on: June 02, 2019, 03:35:33 pm »
I also have a plan that involves shock and me both using our ability on a target that we would discuss beforehand, as a way to guarantee a firefly sticking and me confirming shock's role, thoughts on this?
Unfortunately queen cannot witness mindflayer afaik, but one of the guards would work. Of course without pms the target will know about it, but a town would have no reason to act any different except knowing they will be blocked.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290346#msg1290346
« Reply #686 on: June 02, 2019, 03:38:32 pm »
Yh, I dont like how the situation is inactive who likely wont defend/give lastminute Info vs towny again
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290347#msg1290347
« Reply #687 on: June 02, 2019, 03:57:01 pm »
I didn't mean that I want people to switch and not lynch moehrpi just because he said he's AFK, that would of course lead to players just using that to defend against lynches. I just meant that I don't want to switch if my vote is needed for the lynch since moehrpi is not my biggest scumread.

As for why I personally think moehrpi might be mafia. He never revealed he was roleblocked until I claimed that he was. I get that saying you were potentially roleblocked hints that you have a useable ability, but town seemed to be announcing things like that on days 1 and 2. Revealing that he was roleblocked would potentially put a bit of pressure on ian and maybe others when all the roleblocking claims went out. We can also see that moehrpi randomly started the JCJ vote. Without that name in the votes to be constantly there as a reminder that he exists, I doubt JCJ goes up day 1. I think it's likely mafia has a psion who discovered JCJ. They would've seen him as GA and prioritized his lynch, not knowing he was fate egg. Then enters moehrpi. Someone to throw JCJ's name out hoping it sticks in a chaotic day 1 with zero leads. Since moehrpi was roleblocked by me, he has the perfect cover if anyone calls him out. He just simply claims it was a random vote to give GN room to leave breadcrumbs. He doesn't talk much and offers very little to go off for reads. So far no one has been remotely suspicious of him, and town seems to agree that mafia likes our current situation. He could just be a less active town, but I think we can consider moehrpi an educated guess that's slightly less random than 50/50 that he is mafia or not.

You do make an interesting point here, I have to agree. And if moehrpi flips mafia, we get a lot of information to work with, probably enough to close out the game. I'll think about it and might switch closer to the deadline if needed.

Though I do still think that lynching another player that might not be able to defend themselves at all is not the best play, there is a difference between lynching an inactive player that might still be able to be online and defend themselves, and lynching an inactive player that will not be online today but might be at a later date.

Unfortunately queen cannot witness mindflayer afaik, but one of the guards would work. Of course without pms the target will know about it, but a town would have no reason to act any different except knowing they will be blocked.

Yeah, you are right, disregard the plan.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290348#msg1290348
« Reply #688 on: June 02, 2019, 05:00:45 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
[17:00:39] ‹Coffeeditto› how's it going
[17:02:10] ‹Mobian› ‹@Coffeeditto› it's a mess like always. Tell me, what is your read on our situation?
[17:12:35] ‹Coffeeditto› ‹@Mobian› everyone is pushing off of not good enough leads and a moerphi lynch while he's gone is stupid. I would much rather see someone else lynched, but anyone I would push would not be flipped onto
[17:21:23] ‹Mobian› ‹@Coffeeditto› for the record, where would you push?
[17:26:00] ‹Coffeeditto› ‹@Mobian› ian or dc
[17:26:15] ‹iancudorinmarian› Please let me rest in peace
[17:26:18] ‹Calindu› That's my main problem with lynching moehrpi, if he flips town and he can't provide information before that, it's catastrophic
[17:26:52] ‹Mobian› -.-
[17:28:06] ‹Mobian› ‹@Calindu› Much agreed. Though, I dreamt that everyone turned on me due to shock's orchestration
[17:32:40] ‹Mobian› Was a weird ass dream, and prolly a sign I'm taking yhi
[17:32:55] ‹Mobian› *this too seriously
[17:33:29] ‹shockcannon› ‹@Calindu› if you don't want moehrpi offer up reasonable suggestions
[17:33:45] ‹shockcannon› but if you don't have any other good lead, than moehrpi isn't any worse of a choice
[17:36:23] ‹Guest-Deathstalker-4afa1› OrChEsTrAtE
[17:38:00] ‹Calindu› You know you are my primary scumread, just because the people I kind of trust as town don't agree, doesn't mean that my opinion is unchanged
[17:39:00] ‹Mobian› ‹@Calindu› I'm glad I'm not alone.
[17:46:23] ‹Mobian› I'm becoming wary of Linkcat, too. He got super defensive when math came up, despite math's minimal activity.
[17:49:13] ‹Calindu› I don't think he became defensive, he doesn't trust the others, so when they picked math, he wanted to switch to the other suggestion
[17:50:54] ‹Mobian› It was SUPER sudden. He was willing to entertain any option but shock and math. Could be a broner, but I suspect something more sinister
[17:51:19] ‹Mobian› And yes. Broner is a copyrighted term.
[17:51:45] ‹Calindu› Let me check the logs again
[17:52:41] ‹Calindu› No, he explained it well and provided good reasons for his argument
[17:53:09] ‹Calindu› [2019-06-02 02:25:43] Linkcat: I think you, dd, and two inactives are mafia, and you both wanted math over moehrpi. [2019-06-02 02:26:03] Linkcat: That tells me it's likely moe +1 and math is town.
[17:54:42] ‹Calindu› Note that 'you' in that sentence refers to you, Mobian
[17:56:48] ‹Mobian› Oh, I'm WELL aware
[17:57:27] ‹Calindu› This conversation made me realise that he might actually be partly right about that

Short chatlog, explains my next vote too.

shockcannon (4) - RootRanger, moehrpi, mathman101, Mobian
Mobian (2) - Espithel, Calindu
moehrpi (6) - ddevans96, shockcannon, Linkcat, MasterWalks, kaempfer13, immortal feud
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290357#msg1290357
« Reply #689 on: June 02, 2019, 05:58:54 pm »
shockcannon (5) - RootRanger, moehrpi, mathman101, Mobian, MasterWalks
Mobian (2) - Espithel, Calindu
moehrpi (5) - ddevans96, shockcannon, Linkcat, kaempfer13, immortal feud

extending timer
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290358#msg1290358
« Reply #690 on: June 02, 2019, 06:03:28 pm »
shockcannon (5) - RootRanger, moehrpi, mathman101, Mobian, MasterWalks
Mobian (1) - Espithel
moehrpi (6) - ddevans96, shockcannon, Linkcat, kaempfer13, immortal feud, Calindu

I'll take the gamble on moehrpi instead of no lynch.
War

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290360#msg1290360
« Reply #691 on: June 02, 2019, 06:31:41 pm »
Night 3

Moehrpi died. He was an Elemental and a Guardian Angel.

From the rules: "8. If you do not post for three consecutive phases, you will be modkilled." Compared to last game, the wording of the rule didn’t change, so the effect won’t change either. Coffee haven’t posted on Night 1, Day 2 and Night 2, so he's getting the hammer.

Coffeeditto died. He was an Elemental and an Iridium Warden.

Night 3 has ended.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 07:20:52 am by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290361#msg1290361
« Reply #692 on: June 02, 2019, 06:38:44 pm »
death noises
nice

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290362#msg1290362
« Reply #693 on: June 02, 2019, 06:41:41 pm »
Link: Let's lynch math or moe.
Me and other person Link thinks is mafia: Sure, let's go for a math lynch
Link: Whoa, that's a red flag, we definitely need to lynch moe now.
>moe is town

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290363#msg1290363
« Reply #694 on: June 02, 2019, 07:11:38 pm »
You know what. I'll own up to my mistakes. I let mafia play me so far this game and I made some poor reads that make me seem like bad town. I made a GN claim which probably wasn't the greatest given who I'm playing with, but I explained that in my info dump post if anyone of you even cared to read that.

Someone else lead discussion, i'll take the back seat. If you all want to continue tunneling on me, that's quite. I've maybe thrown for town at this point and I probably deserve to be lynched just based off principle. Not lynching me probably sets bad precedence. But can people actually be active and join discussion? Like we have mathman and moehrpi voting on me who haven't really said anything at all. We have coffeeditto who said nothing and then randomly role claims after we said not to role claim anymore, and then gets activity modkilled as a townie. I get that I'm really hurting town, but these people are also really hurting town. And if I die and flip town, these are the people you're going to have to rely on in the final moments when its lynch or die. And what's up with Ginyu? He's probably next to be modkilled.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290364#msg1290364
« Reply #695 on: June 02, 2019, 07:34:30 pm »
Is there a tldr of why moehrpi
Somehow still around, somewhat

anything
blarg: Moehrpi,Coffeeditto