moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290187#msg1290187
« Reply #564 on: May 31, 2019, 04:02:34 am »
FGO Note: I've addressed every instance of non-player interference that I am aware of. I don't see guests in chat as a huge problem if it's clear who they are, though I do ask that everyone log in before talking about any ongoing forum game. We'll definitely have some discussion on chat rules and a few polls after this game.

Thank you, much appreciated.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290197#msg1290197
« Reply #565 on: May 31, 2019, 01:10:59 pm »
[15:38:25] ‹Guest-MinorVampire-8edcc› If I’m not GN and I get protected then they waste a kill chance
[15:39:05] ‹Guest-MinorVampire-8edcc› if I am GN and then don’t target me then I also still live and keep GN alive
[15:39:19] ‹Guest-MinorVampire-8edcc› It’s a win win because my mindgating is impeccable

It's impeccable unless GA blindly follows through and mafia kills you tomorrow.
Or they don't buy it and leave you alone as Flayer.

Also, GN obviously isn't best when no one believes you. Because you needed to find mafia and die or survive and have people believe you. Saying youre the best, contradicting youself and refusing to listen to other people does not work.

I'll continue to be unactiveish until Sunday night but try to read up.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290198#msg1290198
« Reply #566 on: May 31, 2019, 05:48:22 pm »
Oh btw, if I get nightkilled tonight - which could happen if mafia doesn't have a better target or doesn't think my lynch is inevitable - don't immediately go for IW, that's what they'll want you to think. Analyze all the evidence.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290201#msg1290201
« Reply #567 on: May 31, 2019, 06:14:06 pm »
Day 3

Spoiler for Lore:

The gods channeled a force they never thought they would see again. In the night, one heard its whispers...
"Ah... company..."
He was never seen again.

dawn to dusk died. He was an Elemental and an Otyugh.

IMPORTANT NOTES!
  • Your favourite Submachine will be back tomorrow, at/around 1 day from this post. Until then I'll try to answer stuff, and post logs to the best of my ability. You may also direct your pitchforks at me.

Day 2 has ended.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290202#msg1290202
« Reply #568 on: May 31, 2019, 06:22:21 pm »
Espithel (1) - MasterWalks

Spoiler for Hidden:
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290203#msg1290203
« Reply #569 on: May 31, 2019, 06:39:28 pm »
My ability failed this night.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290204#msg1290204
« Reply #570 on: May 31, 2019, 06:49:05 pm »
My ability failed this night.

Should he say who he targeted? I mean, he has said all of his previous targets. And knowing who you targeted might give us more info

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290205#msg1290205
« Reply #571 on: May 31, 2019, 08:02:51 pm »
Linkcat (1) - shockcannon
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290206#msg1290206
« Reply #572 on: May 31, 2019, 08:14:20 pm »
Spoiler for Super Short Blab post Night Kill:
[12:55:29] ‹MasterWalks› shockcannon
[12:55:37] ‹MasterWalks› Hurry up and info dump
[12:57:17] ‹shockcannon› i'm deciding
[12:57:24] ‹shockcannon› because I learned some new stuff today
[13:02:38] ‹MasterWalks› you cant back out after teasing this
[13:02:57] ‹shockcannon› got to do something irl
[13:03:03] ‹shockcannon› i'll post a lot more later
[13:03:06] ‹shockcannon› i need to think a bit also
[13:03:13] ‹shockcannon› some really interesting things happened
[13:03:28] ‹shockcannon› we might have a triplet of one role
[13:03:42] ‹Calindu› You can't just post a vote and leave us hanging like this lol
[13:03:45] ‹Calindu› What role?
[13:03:50] ‹shockcannon› which means a lot of roles are missing from this game
[13:03:56] ‹shockcannon› like A LOT
[13:04:02] ‹shockcannon› since double fate egg also
[13:04:09] ‹shockcannon› and i'm fairly certain there's double FFQ also
[13:04:19] ‹shockcannon› there's like 5-6 missing roles in this game
[13:04:46] ‹Calindu› Probably, since it's random and it only gets randomised again if it's not balanced

TL:DR Pushing shock to info dump. Some speculation on multiple roles, mostly fate egg and Firefly Queen. Shock promises to come back and info dump.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290207#msg1290207
« Reply #573 on: May 31, 2019, 08:58:18 pm »
I'll be brief and annotate.

- I'm GN and have checked ian and Linkcat.
- Linkcat is mafia
- I'm fairly certain mafia has psion and mindflayer
- I think it's likely that they discovered JCJs role n0
- I think the random moehrpi vote on JCJ was highly suspicious. Could be mafia throwing it out just to see if it gains traction without any pushing of it (which it did)
- Insig using warden last night was also suspicious but I think he's town. Again, I don't think mafia let themselves get into a situation where they're being voted up. Likely all the prime suspects so far have been town. This clears Insig and ddevans for me. Could be bussing but why bus if your team isn't even close to being on the radar
- Linkcat being mafia clears Espithel in my opinion
- ian said he had info to dump had he lived. To me this means a couple possible options. 1.) He lied about being blocked N0 and found some info. 2.) Insig actually blocked D2D N1 when targeting ddevans and ian was either roleblocked again (giving him info that there was a mind flayer or 2nd warden out there) or he hit a protected/untargetable player.

I've got some more hard info to share later, but I want votes on Linkcat for now.
Also, I want some thoughts on the following players that I find highly suspicious and likely mafia:

moehrpi
immortal_feud
mathman101
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290208#msg1290208
« Reply #574 on: May 31, 2019, 09:01:28 pm »
The lord has spoken.

Linkcat (2) - shockcannon, Espithel

How are we going to keep you safe tonight, hm?

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290209#msg1290209
« Reply #575 on: May 31, 2019, 09:06:52 pm »
Linkcat (3) - shockcannon, Espithel, Calindu
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: dawn to dusk,Submachine