moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290127#msg1290127
« Reply #528 on: May 30, 2019, 02:05:38 am »
Everyone is FFQ.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290128#msg1290128
« Reply #529 on: May 30, 2019, 02:08:37 am »
Who wants to take bets on who dies tonight?
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290129#msg1290129
« Reply #530 on: May 30, 2019, 02:11:39 am »
Because i think a mafia has FFQ. I also think you are mafia. So by process of elimination, i have deduced that you must have FFQ.

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290130#msg1290130
« Reply #531 on: May 30, 2019, 02:13:01 am »
Because i think a mafia has FFQ. I also think you are mafia.

I argued against this in chat, yet you still push this. Explain.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290131#msg1290131
« Reply #532 on: May 30, 2019, 02:24:22 am »
Who wants to take bets on who dies tonight?

We shouldn't do that, because then the mafia can just use who we name, kill them, and have the predictor look bad.

Therefore, I'm going to invoke a WIFOM. For shits and giggles.

Shockcannon is going to die tonight.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290132#msg1290132
« Reply #533 on: May 30, 2019, 02:45:55 am »
'in case you live'

I wasn't going to live without claiming. Like three different people all asked me to claim if I wanted to live.

'if he dies'

The point was to not die.

My bad, there were no posts about it and the chatlog was too long

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290133#msg1290133
« Reply #534 on: May 30, 2019, 02:50:51 am »
Because i think a mafia has FFQ. I also think you are mafia.

I argued against this in chat, yet you still push this. Explain.

The message im trying to get across is just block espi. Who else is more important to block? we got crap for leads right now. Flayer hits dd in case he lied about role and ward hits espi because he is maf. ez pz. I could honestly not care who targets who after that.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290134#msg1290134
« Reply #535 on: May 30, 2019, 02:52:56 am »
I've honestly just been using my role only to see if I get roleblocked.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290135#msg1290135
« Reply #536 on: May 30, 2019, 02:55:09 am »
Flayer can target IW in case he's mafia, letting GN target dd safely

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290141#msg1290141
« Reply #537 on: May 30, 2019, 05:54:20 am »
It doesn't really matter if Flayer targets IW or not - if IW hits me and impedes potential investigative roles, you have a lynch target. Flayer should target who they think is mafia.

My plan: I think GN and FFQ should target me - otherwise, I'm fine with the other investigative roles (and Crusader) looking elsewhere if they want. I would prefer as many as possible so the GN can blend in easier, however.

When you see me as town, my recommendation is to just try to be subtle - if you had a mafia read on me, use one of the many valid excuses presented to move yourself to neutral. Or from neutral to town. Or even don't change your public read, but just say you prefer a different lynch target. Play the same way you have been playing, just with the knowledge that I'm town. Don't even soft claim unless absolutely required. It clearly only takes a tiny bit to move the scales away from me, given that I've survived at the very end twice.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290142#msg1290142
« Reply #538 on: May 30, 2019, 06:07:58 am »
I am against GN targeting dd. They should target someone else. dd has been so close to lynch every day that while even the slightest disturbance has him avoid lynch, it could go the other way. GN's role should be targeted on a more quiet semi sketchy person. I say kaempf or d2d.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1290143#msg1290143
« Reply #539 on: May 30, 2019, 06:13:28 am »
dd has been so close to lynch every day that while even the slightest disturbance has him avoid lynch, it could go the other way.

Requesting elaboration.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: