5 (8.6%)
moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289970#msg1289970
« Reply #420 on: May 28, 2019, 08:29:10 am »
i dont know what im doing

game rule 5
IW
recovering firestall addict

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289971#msg1289971
« Reply #421 on: May 28, 2019, 08:36:13 am »
game rule 5
IW

immortal feud (1) - Espithel
shockcannon (1) - RootRanger
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
ddevans96 (2) - Calindu, shockcannon
InsignificantWeeaboo (4) - iancudorinmarian, ddevans96, dawn to dusk, immortal feud
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289977#msg1289977
« Reply #422 on: May 28, 2019, 10:06:31 am »
I'm exhausted as fuck once again, but I'll try to address what I need to.

MW has not properly represented my read on kaempfer. Him being awkward in the first place is not that much of a problem and only drew slight suspicion from me. What made me want to lynch him was the sudden and complete change from his posts coming across as odd, to his posts coming across as completely normal. I think the most likely cause is that he adjusted his play based on input from his mafia team. Now, the feeling of his posts is completely subjective, so it's not a particularly strong case, but it's the one I'm most interested in pursuing right now.

Since dd didn't use an ability N0, it doesn't make sense for a mafia to Ward him since he probably doesn't have a strong role. It makes sense for town Insig to Ward dd since he was scumreading him, even though it was a bad play. Outing as mafia Warden makes even less sense as we can see by all the votes on him, while outing as town Warden is believable with the reasoning given, even though that was also a bad play as we can see by all the votes on him. There's guaranteed at least one mafia on that train. Move to kaempfer with me if you're town, dd.

kaempfer13 (2) - MasterWalks, Linkcat
InsignificantWeeaboo (4) - iancudorinmarian, ddevans96, dawn to dusk, immortal feud
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289978#msg1289978
« Reply #423 on: May 28, 2019, 10:32:21 am »
Move to kaempfer with me if you're town, dd.
Hold on I can play this game too

Move to [insert personal scumread here] with me if you're town, Link

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289979#msg1289979
« Reply #424 on: May 28, 2019, 10:35:23 am »
Spoiler for Obligatory chat post aka initial response to Link's post:
[20:28:41] ‹dawn_to_dusk› dd in response to that post: "Nah dude I'm mafia lol lemme stick on IW"
[20:29:24] ‹dawn_to_dusk› Like
[20:29:27] ‹dawn_to_dusk› What is he supposed to do
[20:29:35] ‹dawn_to_dusk› If he genuinely wants IW lynched

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289981#msg1289981
« Reply #425 on: May 28, 2019, 10:51:44 am »
I didn't expect this much activity this game; quite a bit to catch up to. Anyway:

I am not particularly happy with lynching Insig. I find it possible that there are two Warden, especially divided between the two factions. The only (?) other duplicate role we have good reason to believe exists is FFQ.

The only way I see an Otyugh using their ability on dd this early is if a Fate Egg got GN and investigated him N0 and then got Otyugh and targetted him N1, but dd said he caught a firefly N0 and no one called him out on this, so this is not possible.

You just said 'GN' and 'call him out' in one sentence. I get that it's unlikely but those two don't mix well.

[13:15:26] ‹Calindu› Unless another player is just insanely far ahead, I always retaliate with the robber in Catan lol

You are bad and you should feel bad. While I see the entertainment that can provide there are people who overdo this kind of thing. In Risk there are players who just go about killing off the first person that attacks them regardless of anything else. So, no one attacks them, they easily win a very unfun game. So, everyone needs to eliminate that players first before they can have a game. Everything just goes overboard when you have unwavering principles. Back to business:

[14:30:52] ‹shockcannon› i think there's a decent i get lynched day 2

I don't think too many people want that. I definitely don't.

I think we are still missing moehrpis justification for JcJ-lynch; he made a vague claim about jcj being too quiet, later mused taking it back but didn't.
This is true. Here's a question:Did moehrpi start it?Or, did Root, sensing an opportunity, continue it?

I didn't really want to address the first part of the question / Espi's question, but here's a minimalist answer: Obviously, I started it but without much thought. Maybe it went something like this: 'Who to put a (meaningless) vote on? JCJ was more active last game, aight.' without even considering other candidates after finding one or looking for an explanation which even was there. Not much to deliberate about from my point of view but I see why it's intriguing. But I certainly don't want to take the credit for that lynch.

Concerning the second, red, part: this is very true and I explain it with the voting dynamic at the end of the day. If it is not detailed enough, I could go back and look through the thread and chat to reconstruct the course of events but will refrain from doing so just now.

I was around when dd started to pile up votes for JCJ, iancu quickly followed. Most people including myself accepted the fact that we would most likely lynch town and therefore didn't really want to kill an active town, dd, while not happy about killing JCJ either but it's what quickly brewed up (with under a half hour left, so necessarily so) after votes #3 and #4 (four votes each). At this point it should be somewhat clear that removing my vote would ruin the latest development. Espi broke the tie before the deadline, after he said he would in chat so we would guarantee a lynch. I was happy not to have to force the decision, knowing that I would in case of a tie. shock added his vote for five votes each, repeat. MW steps in, I joke about removing my vote, Jonny dies.
I had the chance to change the outcome until the very end by going against the people around you who make a collective effort which is intimidating. In retrospect it might have been a mistake as I would have been sure that it's not mafia who lead the lynch. Call me gullible. But as stated earlier the whole thing was had to be a mob to let dd live. A bit more on this later.

The connections are between Cal and kae, and Cal and IW. Espi can discuss the former and I've talked about the latter in thread - I'm away from home on phone currently.

The strongest connection is between you and insig. Albeit one-sided.

(Also, figured people would guess Dragonfly or another info role)

If I am not mistaken FFQ and Warden were the only possibilities but you confirmed Warden yourself a bit later.

Devil's advocate here, but also bear in mind Insig's ward on dd did save his life. Sure, it prevented whatever action he attempted, but he gets to stay alive to help us sort out this mess. The question now is why did a FE/Oty try to kill dd? Townie making that play is odd. Likely came from mafia source. Let's also recall that ian's ability failed. It's possible that he's the FE/Oty, and if so, highly likely to be mafia.

Not sure what relevance I saw in this post maybe one of those:
shock joked about being Oty very early in this game. I don't think he is, though.
Town could make that play as FE, as someone else (Cal?) already said.

Devil's advocate here, but also bear in mind Insig's ward on dd did save his life. Sure, it prevented whatever action he attempted, but he gets to stay alive to help us sort out this mess. The question now is why did a FE/Oty try to kill dd? Townie making that play is odd. Likely came from mafia source. Let's also recall that ian's ability failed. It's possible that he's the FE/Oty, and if so, highly likely to be mafia.
I can't disagree with this being a legitimate possibility. That being said, it's also legitimately possible that IW is mafia Warden, and a town Oty convinced that I'm a likelymafia and comfortable taking heat if they were wrong decided to pull the trigger. I don't think it would be an unusual play, just an aggressive one. Maybe a decent play in the early game, since I'm going to be a goldmine for information when I die. Maybe.Regardless - the Warden softclaim isn't the whole picture, it's just some little things that just give me this uneasy feeling. It's the only thing I have that I would actually call a scumread right now.Aside: what if shock is town Oty? Almost completely lines up - most of us see him as town, he did have a shift in how he seems to be viewing me seemingly over the night phase, he's a wildcard who can handle criticism. There's too many missing pieces to be comfortable thinking that, however - more of an amusing scenario.

Insig's is not a softclaim anymore at this point.
Again, shock did joke about eating someone very early.
I'd like to hear more from shock but understand that I need to exercise patience..

...more like sus of dd which a lot of people are.
Feels like it's just you, shock, and Cal at present. Granted, three's a crowd, so still valid. Maybe also Espi and Mobian? Hard to be sure.

I am also suspicious of most people who are actively engaging in the discussion including you. But in your case I tell myself I need to sit back a bit.
The reason I am suspicious is because you avoided being lynched and pushed (with great ease) the lynch on town GA. I was in accord with that but seeing the outcome it's just not comfortable. But if you were town it's the only viable play you had left unless you have a shitty role, then the small chance to kill mafia might not be worth it. The last part is the reason I try to come to my senses and see reason. If you were mafia it's a good play but needs to rouse suspicion.

However, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch dd. He's a good way to get rid of Oty. Which is great if either he himself or Oty is mafia. It's pretty bad if both are town as we could have made better use of Oty later in the game. And good or bad if it was FE depending on what dd flips, but also mostly irrelevant now. Even if it does tell us a bit about another person's read.

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289982#msg1289982
« Reply #426 on: May 28, 2019, 10:53:51 am »
EBWOP

coloured in my thoughts in the last quote.

I can't disagree with this being a legitimate possibility. That being said, it's also legitimately possible that IW is mafia Warden, and a town Oty convinced that I'm a likelymafia and comfortable taking heat if they were wrong decided to pull the trigger. I don't think it would be an unusual play, just an aggressive one. Maybe a decent play in the early game, since I'm going to be a goldmine for information when I die. Maybe.Regardless - the Warden softclaim isn't the whole picture, it's just some little things that just give me this uneasy feeling. It's the only thing I have that I would actually call a scumread right now.Aside: what if shock is town Oty? Almost completely lines up - most of us see him as town, he did have a shift in how he seems to be viewing me seemingly over the night phase, he's a wildcard who can handle criticism. There's too many missing pieces to be comfortable thinking that, however - more of an amusing scenario.

Insig's is not a softclaim anymore at this point.
Again, shock did joke about eating someone very early.
I'd like to hear more from shock but understand that I need to exercise patience..

...more like sus of dd which a lot of people are.
Feels like it's just you, shock, and Cal at present. Granted, three's a crowd, so still valid. Maybe also Espi and Mobian? Hard to be sure.

I am also suspicious of most people who are actively engaging in the discussion including you. But in your case I tell myself I need to sit back a bit.
The reason I am suspicious is because you avoided being lynched and pushed (with great ease) the lynch on town GA. I was in accord with that but seeing the outcome it's just not comfortable. But if you were town it's the only viable play you had left unless you have a shitty role, then the small chance to kill mafia might not be worth it. The last part is the reason I try to come to my senses and see reason. If you were mafia it's a good play but needs to rouse suspicion.

However, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch dd. He's a good way to get rid of Oty. Which is great if either he himself or Oty is mafia. It's pretty bad if both are town as we could have made better use of Oty later in the game. And good or bad if it was FE depending on what dd flips, but also mostly irrelevant now. Even if it does tell us a bit about another person's read.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289984#msg1289984
« Reply #427 on: May 28, 2019, 11:03:08 am »
I'm exhausted as fuck once again, but I'll try to address what I need to.

MW has not properly represented my read on kaempfer. Him being awkward in the first place is not that much of a problem and only drew slight suspicion from me. What made me want to lynch him was the sudden and complete change from his posts coming across as odd, to his posts coming across as completely normal. I think the most likely cause is that he adjusted his play based on input from his mafia team. Now, the feeling of his posts is completely subjective, so it's not a particularly strong case, but it's the one I'm most interested in pursuing right now.

Since dd didn't use an ability N0, it doesn't make sense for a mafia to Ward him since he probably doesn't have a strong role. It makes sense for town Insig to Ward dd since he was scumreading him, even though it was a bad play. Outing as mafia Warden makes even less sense as we can see by all the votes on him, while outing as town Warden is believable with the reasoning given, even though that was also a bad play as we can see by all the votes on him. There's guaranteed at least one mafia on that train. Move to kaempfer with me if you're town, dd.

kaempfer13 (2) - MasterWalks, Linkcat

Alright now its pointless to hide it in case 4 people somehow missed that pms between mafia are allowed. I assume one of them knew anyway and sent a message day 1, early enough for me to realize my faulty strategy way sooner assuming I was mafia (even if I missed the memo about pms). This is my first game of mafia here so noone would have noticed it as unusual if I held back and waited for responses from mafia before posting anything major. As such I think the one thing that makes you suspicious of me is actually my best defense here. I can go into even more detail about this shallow point if you request it.
But my waking up call was not a member of mafia pming me "wth are you doing man", it was me spending a day asking "why does almost noone agree with me?".
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289987#msg1289987
« Reply #428 on: May 28, 2019, 01:23:24 pm »
IW/kae/Cal have had some interesting interaction history this game, as Espi and I have previously noted

What interaction history? The only interaction I had with kae is both of us defending Espi day 1.
The only interaction I had with IW is me calling him out on possibly lying.

Everything in Cal's post makes sense, up to the point where he voted for me - basically everything there points to more of a scumread on IW than on me

That's the thing, I am not sure exactly about the interaction between you two, I found some possible scenarios, but they all are strange:

1. IW mafia, dd mafia: Like I said, forced interaction that looks scripted by the mafia team. Though they also appear to scumread and vote on each other, so I don't actually believe that's the case.
2. IW town, dd unknown: I don't know why IW would warden dd in this case, since dd said he caught a firefly, so I don't think there's anything to gain by blocking the ability. But if IW is town, then there's no reason to lie, so there was an Otyugh actually targeting dd, which is hard to believe as well.
3. IW mafia, dd town: Again, no reason to warden dd, even more of a strange play. But at the same time, IW could lie about the whole thing happening, for unknown reasons.

So as you can see, unless I am missing something, all the possible cases are making little sense. I believe IW is town, since him lying this randomly or the mafia team targeting each other this early makes even less sense.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289989#msg1289989
« Reply #429 on: May 28, 2019, 04:11:23 pm »
I'm fairly certain dd and IW are both town. Still on the fence about kaempf, though.

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289991#msg1289991
« Reply #430 on: May 28, 2019, 05:17:14 pm »
kaempfer13 (1) -  Linkcat
ddevans96 (3) - Calindu, shockcannon, MasterWalks

There is no reason we should lynch Insig.

If he is town, then obv dont lynch.
If he is mafia, he's going to slip up eventually.

ddevan is getting more and more sus everyday. I think he has a hand in orchestrating votes to lynch town.
Also, i am not too sure kae is mafia anymore. If he is, it will probably be more obvious when he starts just actually talking instead of constantly having to defend.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289992#msg1289992
« Reply #431 on: May 28, 2019, 05:20:18 pm »
kaempfer13 (1) -  Linkcat
ddevans96 (4) - Calindu, shockcannon, MasterWalks, InsignificantWeeaboo

what else am i supposed to do besides let myself die
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

blarg: