0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289937#msg1289937
« Reply #396 on: May 28, 2019, 01:20:06 am »

For reals MW, espithel is town okay?
The fact that we didn't kill Espithel or ddevans the other day and instead wasted our lynch on JCJ was a real setback.
immortal feud (1) - Espithel
shockcannon (1) - RootRanger
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
ddevans96 (2) - Calindu, shockcannon

Am i right to be confused here? are you trying to lynch off town or did new info gained within just a couple hours change your mind?
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289939#msg1289939
« Reply #397 on: May 28, 2019, 01:21:34 am »
Welp.

While I wait for people to start shit:

immortal feud (1) - Espithel

feel like espithel is mafia
feel like link and shock are town

C'mon, this is mafia. That's a really threadbare analysis. Would you mind elaborating on it?
just a feeling

Can you put your feelings into words so we can feel your feelings?
am bad with words
does you starting the lynch votes with me prove anything?

I did it because I want you to speak.
If you're being willfully quiet, threatening a lynch is generally a good way of opening loose tongues.

Do you want help speaking?

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289940#msg1289940
« Reply #398 on: May 28, 2019, 01:23:05 am »
sure
also why does shock think you are town
recovering firestall addict

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289941#msg1289941
« Reply #399 on: May 28, 2019, 01:25:52 am »
The connections are between Cal and kae, and Cal and IW. Espi can discuss the former and I've talked about the latter in thread - I'm away from home on phone currently.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289942#msg1289942
« Reply #400 on: May 28, 2019, 01:26:41 am »
I still think he's town. Killing espithel day 1 would've given us more info than JCJ though. If I changed my mind and thought espithel was mafia I would probably be voting him right now. But I'm not.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289943#msg1289943
« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2019, 01:33:32 am »
What was the post I made that made you think "wow, Espithel looks scummy", Feud? Quote it. I'm sure I'll be able to articulate your thoughts for you.

If it was multiple posts, quote all of those.

Please do the same for Link and Shock being town.

As for why Shock thinks I'm town? I have no idea. Shock doesn't play by the rules of normal mafia. Root would argue that's grounds to lynch him - for being a "useful idiot" to the mafia. Trying to ask for explanations from him is intentionally difficult.

@Evans:
[02:27:06] ‹shockcannon› espithel is town
[02:27:10] ‹shockcannon› UNLESS you are GN
[02:27:20] ‹shockcannon› and know he's mafia
[02:27:29] ‹shockcannon› which is why killing espithel day 1 would've given us that info
[02:27:32] ‹shockcannon› but it doesn't really matter now
[02:27:37] ‹shockcannon› JCJ already dead
[02:27:43] ‹shockcannon› and ddevans is playing you MW
[02:27:50] ‹shockcannon› he used you to get JCJ killed
[02:28:01] ‹shockcannon› and now he's conveninelty hopping onto your suspicion of kaempfer
[02:28:10] ‹shockcannon› kaempf is town
[02:28:15] ‹shockcannon› dont let ddevans use you
[02:29:02] ‹shockcannon› ‹@MasterWalks› ddevans and consistently followed you up on whoever you voted for
[02:29:12] ‹shockcannon› and then when the switch to JCJ happened he got you to switch over also
[02:29:15] ‹shockcannon› coincidence?
[02:29:24] ‹shockcannon› *ddevans has

This is more solid than what Shock normally says. How do you respond to it, Evans?

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289944#msg1289944
« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2019, 01:47:12 am »
If a role that targets players but does not return information normally (such as arctic squid, mind flayer, or green nymph) hits an immune player, will they be notified?

In other words, would one of these roles be able to discover a graboid for example or do they never receive feedback on their actions?
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289945#msg1289945
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2019, 01:53:20 am »
Can confirm that there is at least one Otyugh in the game. dd was targeted by them.

Gonna refrain on voting for now, but figured that it could be vaguely useful to give this info.

Definitely should have mentioned this earlier, but I didn't target anyone on N0.

This is strange. Not really the content but what you did here. You've been super silent all game and the first bit of info aside from vore you say is your role and target, and even your N0 action. Warden is really good late game and you role claim when there are only 2/19 dead. Can you explain your thought process doing this? Did you not think people would assume you were ward based on that info? Or do you think Ward is a bad role?

Couldn't really think of what else to add to the convo at the moment, besides giving opinions on scum reads and posting my own. Since scum reads can only get people so far without concrete evidence, figured that I should provide something to help make the scum reads more accurate.

(Also, figured people would guess Dragonfly or another info role)
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289947#msg1289947
« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2019, 02:07:05 am »
It's not conveniently hopping on kaempfer when we discussed lynching him last round and I wasn't opposed to it, and we discussed it earlier this round and I wasn't opposed to it. And I don't even see how doing everything I could to survive could be 'using' MW, since he voiced concern about why I was playing like that.

We should be ignoring shock until day 3. He provides nothing until he reveals what he thinks he knows.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289948#msg1289948
« Reply #405 on: May 28, 2019, 02:08:41 am »
I still read shock as town for the time being, ftr. He's just trying to pressure me, I respect it.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289951#msg1289951
« Reply #406 on: May 28, 2019, 05:10:29 am »
If a role that targets players but does not return information normally (such as arctic squid, mind flayer, or green nymph) hits an immune player, will they be notified?

In other words, would one of these roles be able to discover a graboid for example or do they never receive feedback on their actions?
If an ability fails, the user gets notified even if it would normally not return information. On the contrary, if you are not notified with such role, then your ability didn't fail.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289952#msg1289952
« Reply #407 on: May 28, 2019, 06:23:11 am »
This and this are rather long, is there a nice little summary for them?

blarg: