moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289902#msg1289902
« Reply #372 on: May 27, 2019, 09:06:10 pm »
Most likely a town Otyugh, as mafia revealing themself that early can't be worth it.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289903#msg1289903
« Reply #373 on: May 27, 2019, 09:22:19 pm »
Guys, please stop outing your roles.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289909#msg1289909
« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2019, 09:43:54 pm »
@MasterWalks
@Espithel
@RootRanger

I know you 3 do not trust me at all and would be some of the last ones to trust me. This is going to be harsh, but the three of you are all town and you're all really bad at playing as town. For reals MW, espithel is town okay? I know all 3 of you are going to ignore this, so I have a plan. Keep me alive for one more day, then I info bomb on day 3 and reveal all 4 mafia (I currently am pretty sure about 3). Then you lynch me on day 3 because you're not going to trust me until I'm confirmed town. But when I die and I flip town, you 3 need to band together and stick to my plan that I lay out on day 3. Don't be dissuaded and tricked by all the other losers playing this game. They're really good at manipulating. I know this text seems patronizing and disrespectful. In all honesty, it probably is, but we all care about winning this game.

I'm asking you to trust in this plan because step one of the plan requires me getting lynched. After I get lynched, you can feel free to ignore anything I say. But at least keep me alive for one day and then lynch me.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289910#msg1289910
« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2019, 09:49:43 pm »
I wasn't really planning on trying to lynch you, so alright.

You live today.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289911#msg1289911
« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2019, 09:50:42 pm »
I want it on public record that I kept shock alive on day one because I suspected he'd play this kind of gambit and I decided to put faith into it.

We can find out on day 3 whether he's useful or not. Who would we rather lynch today?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289915#msg1289915
« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2019, 10:21:32 pm »
I don't expect shock's claims to be any better than random noise.

That being said, if ddevans wants to go for a different lynch, I'll follow through with it, since I think he is almost certainly a civ. The best explanation for usage of the Otyugh ability this early in the game is that a mafia Otyugh expects to be lynched soon and wants to do something useful before he dies. If ddevans were mafia, the Otyugh wouldn't really have enough to go off of to justify using his ability so early on. It's also possible that Insig is just outright lying about what he saw, and both of them are mafia, but that wouldn't make any sense at all since neither of them is under risk of being lynched so they don't need to do anything drastic. If we lynch Insig, we can know for sure if he's telling the truth about what he saw, plus he seemed to be blind roleblocking which wouldn't make sense for a civ but I could see him doing anyways.

I guess kaempf is still a decent enough lynch? I'd prefer Espithel but this is if we want to listen to shock.
Somehow still around, somewhat

• Master of Life
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289916#msg1289916
« Reply #378 on: May 27, 2019, 10:28:08 pm »
I doubt a mafia would feel enough pressure on Night 1 to Devour someone. It's more likely a newer player who thinks they have a great read.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

• Master of Life
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289917#msg1289917
« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2019, 10:31:46 pm »
I think it's actually most likely to be a Fate Egg ability that they wanted to use while they had the chance.

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289918#msg1289918
« Reply #380 on: May 27, 2019, 10:36:15 pm »
I just quickly read up what happened... for an hour. :/
and here are a few things about playstyle I noticed:
I am not so sure catching Fireflies should be reported anymore. With 2(+) FFQs we could quicklly give away everyone who does not target people.
There might not be a second civ GA, since ian caught a Firefly.
insig claimed his role?!

I hoped to get some vague theories in today, too, but will hopefully get around to it tomorrow. Unless shock solves it all by himself.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289919#msg1289919
« Reply #381 on: May 27, 2019, 10:38:05 pm »
To the ones claiming I'm never awkward, you clearly havent seen me outside my comfort zone before. And how would you, its the internet, I'm good at the game you know me from and I have somewhat avoided touching on other subjects with you.
Pipeworks revealed that I was way too trusting in this type of game (since literally everyone else had 2 spies and I knew I wasnt and both the others of our 3 potential true teammates could correctly state our faction goal (on simultaneous reveal) I had just assumed we were a bigger but limited through roles team). So thats a hit to my confidence right there. Additionally I felt the need to talk a lot in order to gain information, while i had nothing to go off yet. I am convinced I would be less awkward if I knew who my teammates were. Perhaps it would have been easier to take a backseat as town, but that wasnt how I heard this game was supposed to be played.

:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289920#msg1289920
« Reply #382 on: May 27, 2019, 10:41:46 pm »
Kaempf, you're a noob. I'm your teammate. Act like that's a 100% true fact and things will go well for you.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289924#msg1289924
« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2019, 11:16:40 pm »
Can confirm that there is at least one Otyugh in the game. dd was targeted by them.

Gonna refrain on voting for now, but figured that it could be vaguely useful to give this info.

Ooh, interesting.

Who would want me dead?

Quote from: chat interaction dd/insig
[21:49:09] ‹ddevans96› ‹@InsignificantWeeaboo› post in mafia when you can. I want to hear your thoughts
[21:50:29] ‹InsignificantWeeaboo› ok
[21:50:52] ‹ddevans96› ty

I find this interaction quite strange, if not forced, dd asks Insig to post his thoughts, and 5 minutes later he outs himself as Warden and says an Otyugh targeted dd. I believe that's a lie, but let's see the cases if it were true:

1. Mafia Otyugh, Town dd: Doesn't really make much sense really, there's no reason for mafia to force a kill on dd, who was very close to being lynched D1, while outing one of their own.
2. Town Otyugh, Unknown dd: Again, doesn't really make much sense and is pretty much a terrible play, no reason for anyone to do it.

The only way I see an Otyugh using their ability on dd this early is if a Fate Egg got GN and investigated him N0 and then got Otyugh and targetted him N1, but dd said he caught a firefly N0 and no one called him out on this, so this is not possible.

Now I'm not sure if they are mafia or if someone actually targeted dd as Otyugh with no additional info, because I also find it hard to believe they'll try something like this if they were mafia.
I'm going to put my vote on dd for now, but will consider changing if someone has a better lead.

immortal feud (1) - Espithel
shockcannon (1) - RootRanger
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks
ddevans96 (1) - Calindu
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: