0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289774#msg1289774
« Reply #288 on: May 25, 2019, 04:41:14 pm »
[17:32:14] ‹Espithel› ‹@moehrpi› Sure. Until we know who a single mafia is, a lot of our information is weak because nothing's certain.
[17:32:33] ‹Espithel› Once we get the first lynch, we can look at how other people reacted to that mafia.
[17:33:06] ‹moehrpi› ‹@Espithel› That makes a lot of sense. I actually just misread.
[17:33:28] ‹moehrpi› I thought about the first Nightkill. Somehow I missed 'lynch'...
[17:33:49] ‹moehrpi› Thanks for clearing that up. :flinch:
[17:34:43] ‹Espithel› Another truism is that if we've got one scum, we can look at previous nightkills to try and see why the mafia killed those people. Maybe they said something another mafia member didn't like?
[17:35:46] ‹Espithel› We can't really do that until we've got one kill because of the good old toxic townie motif: I'm defending Walks super, super hard, for example. So if I flip scum, it's going to look real, real bad on him.
[17:35:58] ‹Espithel› Ditto cal/kae.
[17:36:26] ‹Espithel› Sometimes, the mafia like to use that to try and make somebody look scummy.

Also note that I didn't suggest an inactivity lynch. Evans seems pretty certain that there's one scum who hasn't voted.
The pool of people who haven't voted is pretty small. So if we lynch from there (randomly or educated), we have a better chance of killing scum than a random lynch. (All bad arguments for lynching have the same probability as a random lynch of killing someone, imo.)

That was the train of thought. Criticise it how you will.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289775#msg1289775
« Reply #289 on: May 25, 2019, 05:11:05 pm »
Evans seems pretty certain that there's one scum who hasn't voted.

I've said the opposite - I think it is most likely all the mafia voted prior to me waking up yesterday.

3 hours left, and I want to make sure there's not going to be a no-lynch day. Does this make me look scummy? Maybe.

What's your reads on MW and jcj?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289776#msg1289776
« Reply #290 on: May 25, 2019, 05:13:00 pm »
MW - neutral
JCJ - slightly scummy. He seems to have changed his mind *again* towards the D1 lynch vs D1 no-lynch.

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289778#msg1289778
« Reply #291 on: May 25, 2019, 05:31:55 pm »
Espithel (1) - MasterWalks
MasterWalks (2) - kaempfer13, JonathanCrazyJ
dawn to dusk (1) - mathman101
JonathanCrazyJ (2) - moehrpi, RootRanger
iancudorinmarian (1) - shockcannon
ddevans96 (5) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu, iancudorinmarian, Mobian
InsignificantWeeaboo (1) - ddevans96

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289779#msg1289779
« Reply #292 on: May 25, 2019, 05:32:27 pm »
JonathanCrazyJ (3) - moehrpi, RootRanger, ddevans96
ddevans96 (4) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu, iancudorinmarian

Given MW and jcj, I would also rather lynch jcj rn, so I'm moving my vote - we're discussing our best lynch target in chat at present.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289780#msg1289780
« Reply #293 on: May 25, 2019, 05:32:44 pm »
Ninja'd, add Mobian's vote to the above.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289781#msg1289781
« Reply #294 on: May 25, 2019, 05:33:52 pm »
JonathanCrazyJ (4) - moehrpi, RootRanger, ddevans96, iancudorinmarian
ddevans96 (4) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu, Mobian

I also think JCJ is scummy, so I'm moving my vote.

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289782#msg1289782
« Reply #295 on: May 25, 2019, 05:35:18 pm »
I really dont want to see dd or link lynched right now. These are both experienced players and if they were mafia, it would be insanely hard to tell this early, they play smarter than that. Whats the scum read on dd right now? The ones i have read seem pretty shallow. Because he made it sound like only me and espi are lynchable? I was the first to vote and i showed confidence in my decision, ofc either of us are the most plausible lynch at the time.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289783#msg1289783
« Reply #296 on: May 25, 2019, 05:37:09 pm »
Evans seems pretty certain that there's one scum who hasn't voted.

I've said the opposite - I think it is most likely all the mafia voted prior to me waking up yesterday.

I derped. Link said that.

My apologies.

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289784#msg1289784
« Reply #297 on: May 25, 2019, 05:50:45 pm »
Iancu, please EBWOP to include my vote.

I've been watching this without much commentary, mostly because I still don't know all of you that well. So until I have a better read on people, I feel going with the majority is best for me. The ideal situation for me would have been to be absolutely sure, and I was considering using my vote to throw a null lynch, but given how the majority of you feel about that, I didn't want to give off the wrong impression and make you think I was mafia again. I truly hope we're making the right play on ddevans, but at this point, I suppose it can't be helped. Please bear in mind this is only my second game of mafia, and I don't want my inexperience to come out as scum.

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289785#msg1289785
« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2019, 05:51:56 pm »
Can we migrate all these votes? JCJ and dd are really not good targets. JCJ is moving and typing form a damn phone. dd is too experienced to outs himself as a mafia this early. Like really, almost anyone but these 2 would be better.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289786#msg1289786
« Reply #299 on: May 25, 2019, 05:52:22 pm »
Iancu, please EBWOP to include my vote.

Your vote is included in his most recent post.

blarg: