moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289752#msg1289752
« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2019, 08:49:55 am »
Going to sleep, should be back before deadline.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289753#msg1289753
« Reply #277 on: May 25, 2019, 09:04:44 am »
Maybe I shouldnt do this, because defending people with little threat to them in the first place is what got me here. But I cant help but defending myself each time that I am called into question.
Me acting awkwardly was obviously a consequence of me being new first, but it's also actually because I am town.
While technically I am surrounded by people allied to me, I have noone I can fully trust and on day 1 there is a little information I could have based on a role. All I know is that to gain information we have to talk. And so I blabbered whenever the opportunity arose.
As mafia it would have been much easier to lay low and just contribute enough to discussion to not be suspicious and I would have people I can orient myself towards.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289754#msg1289754
« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2019, 10:01:21 am »
@kaempfer13 I really don't think you're mafia. If you are I might be throwing for town but I'm going to take a gamble. I'm going to give you something that I hope you have the brains for.
@MasterWalks There's a potential chance you also can crack this, but I also don't believe you are mafia.

A long time ago there was a little mix up and error made when you attempted to give me weekly tournament winner codes. I want you to try and think of the reason why this mistake occurred. Simplify the cause of this error to a single word that makes the most sense if you could only use one word. That word should loosely be able to connect to one of the 12 elements. If you think it connects to multiple pick the more appropriate one.

If you think you know the answer, post that element icon along with 2 other random element icons (if previously you thought there were two possible elements that could relate to the word, do NOT include the weaker connected element in your 3 element icon answer).

If you answer this correctly I'm going to use that word as a key for a cipher in which I share some info with you.

Any attempt to bypass the PM restriction and send information to a specific player is against the spirit of the rules and will be treated as breaking rule 9 of the Game Rules.

I went to go cite the rule that says codes and ciphers are banned, but apparently I forgot to actually put it in the rules all this time.

Too bad that it isnt allowed :( although I guess there is room for debate there as it wasnt actually written in the rules

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289755#msg1289755
« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2019, 10:04:13 am »

I'm still on MW. Sadly not had time to fully keep up but every time he talks i want him dead. *shrug*

The reason why lynching 'bad' town is bad is that when people play badly it sparks conversation. It sparks drama. Drama makes people make mistakes in their game. I kinda love the way shock and espi play.

(not related to the game, i really like the makeup of this mafia. we have new players, experienced players, logical ones, chaotic ones. People thinking differently to you is always a good thing. Sparks conversation.

JCJ stop, the first and second parts of your post directly contradict each other. MW is town. I agree that the makeup of this mafia is great.

Um, I disagree, my vote is on MW because everytime he talks I want him dead because I am reading him as scummy not definitely scummy, but enough that he is my strongest day 1 scumread. Also a little Calindu but I'm not sure why. It is odd that you believe so strongly he is town. What is the reason you think this strongly enough to make it an absolute statement?

Syke! More tunnel for a sec.

My priority is now survival - see my response to Espi. Information is the secondary goal.

Okay so you have a million responses to him but i took a look at the one i assumed was the right one. If we are going to honest with ourselves, "survival first information second" is a "me game". Me survive first, town get information second.
[18:04:46] ‹ddevans96› it's not a 'me' game, that's the thing
So we got contradictions once again.
I dont blame you for defending against a lynch, but helping town should ALWAYS be priority, It has been for me. Right now, you surviving is not helping town, or at least you havent made a point in how it is. So far, you have said "I know i am town". I bet a mafia would say the exact same thing. Really, to me, thats your only excuse. Other than that your defense has been picking posts apart sentence by sentence and explaining yourself. I still am not seeing how that helps town. Your posts are long so it may be that i have missed something you said, but as of now, you are playing a me game.

If you have a train on you, of course survival is priority. Day 1 if you know you are town and you don't know others are town, the best way to help town is not die. Dd is middle ground for me atm, could be scum, but this comment makes sense perfectly well.

*jcj continues to scroll and see's dd's post saying exactly this but in more words

*jcj finishes reading dd's post and I think he is reading more and more as town

Maybe I shouldnt do this, because defending people with little threat to them in the first place is what got me here. But I cant help but defending myself each time that I am called into question.
Me acting awkwardly was obviously a consequence of me being new first, but it's also actually because I am town.
While technically I am surrounded by people allied to me, I have noone I can fully trust and on day 1 there is a little information I could have based on a role. All I know is that to gain information we have to talk. And so I blabbered whenever the opportunity arose.
As mafia it would have been much easier to lay low and just contribute enough to discussion to not be suspicious and I would have people I can orient myself towards.

I have found kae to be fairly consistant with how I have seen him play other games. A lot of talking a lot of logic, fully immersed in what he is doing. Again, could be either but the reason people are scumreading him is invalid imo as this is how i would expect him to play in either role. 
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289756#msg1289756
« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2019, 10:08:37 am »
It's not you being awkward that bothers me, it's that you suddenly stopped being awkward.

You should always defend yourself unless the push is particularly stupid.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289757#msg1289757
« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2019, 10:20:50 am »
A good nights sleep :) (not really, but I spent time on that post). I make most of my posts almost as soon as i read everything, so a post I spent hours thinking on making can easily look like an outlier.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289758#msg1289758
« Reply #282 on: May 25, 2019, 10:23:54 am »
Of course spending time on a post also means having time to coordinate myself with others if I were mafia, so ofc this doesnt make me a confirmed towny or anything. Just means that even if I have only myself to talk to, I can still come out with a better thought out post than i usually do if i spent extra time on it.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289759#msg1289759
« Reply #283 on: May 25, 2019, 10:26:37 am »
It's a fair point.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289760#msg1289760
« Reply #284 on: May 25, 2019, 10:29:49 am »
MW is pretty clearly just a bad town. Not in the shock way, in the normal way. Bad town always have scummy posts on the surface level, and they usually get lynched for it.

When I say, "MW is town," that's not an absolute statement, that's my opinion, just like everything else I say.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289766#msg1289766
« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2019, 11:31:14 am »
feel like espithel is mafia
feel like link and shock are town
recovering firestall addict

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289772#msg1289772
« Reply #286 on: May 25, 2019, 02:31:41 pm »
Espithel (1) - MasterWalks
MasterWalks (2) - kaempfer13, JonathanCrazyJ
dawn to dusk (1) - mathman101
JonathanCrazyJ (2) - moehrpi, RootRanger
iancudorinmarian (1) - shockcannon
ddevans96 (4) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu, iancudorinmarian
InsignificantWeeaboo (1) - ddevans96

3 hours left, and I want to make sure there's not going to be a no-lynch day. Does this make me look scummy? Maybe.

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289773#msg1289773
« Reply #287 on: May 25, 2019, 04:16:13 pm »
Quote from: chat
[17:43:26] ‹moehrpi› ‹@iancudorinmarian› Did you mention anywhere that you wouldn't be as active as last mafia? Or is it because dd and Link are already doing the lion's share of posting/analysis?
[17:43:54] ‹moehrpi› Maybe I am just confused that late-game iancu posted a lot more than early-game iancu does.
[17:45:07] ‹moehrpi› [22:47:54] ‹Espithel› 'The first mafia lynch is the biggest information dump in the game.' I'd appreciate it if you could elaborate a bit. :)
[17:52:48] ‹iancudorinmarian› I can't contribute much tbh.
[17:53:04] ‹iancudorinmarian› I only really step forward when there's no discussion.

I'd like to hear a bit more on '[22:47:54] ‹Espithel› The first mafia lynch is the biggest information dump in the game.' from anyone really.

[22:49:32] ‹Linkcat› With 20 pages I don't think an inactivity lynch is correct.

Information is scarce so I am not entirely opposed to it. Would it in your opinion, Link, be justifiable on day 2? Otherwise it will be tough to flush out inactive mafia. However, we don't gain any intel from it unless we are extremely lucky. Just to gain some perspective: how bad is an inactivity lynch compared to no lynch?

I can't really get behind the 'how many mafia voted' deliberation. I agree with the consensus of how many of them actually voted but there is no information. Mafia plays as if they were town. So more reserved players don't vote/push and others do so as usual. I find it hard to believe mafia follow a concerted strategy in that regard.

blarg: