moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289699#msg1289699
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2019, 06:20:55 pm »
Quote from: Linkcat
The odds of you being GN are the same 1-in-19 as they are for anyone else.

The odds of MW being GN are a lot higher because he made a fairly bold claim of someone being scummy.

That's not how probabilities work, Linkcat. If the odds of MW being GN are higher than 1/19, the the odds of everyone else being GN are lower than 1/19.

Linkcat is scum confirmed, trying to sway us by pulling numbers out of his ass.

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289700#msg1289700
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2019, 06:21:55 pm »
Espithel (1) - ddevans96
MasterWalks (2) - kaempfer13, JonathanCrazyJ
dawn to dusk (2) - iancudorinmarian, mathman101
JonathanCrazyJ (2) - moehrpi, RootRanger
shockcannon (2) - Calindu, Espithel
iancudorinmarian (1) - shockcannon
ddevans96 (3) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, MasterWalks

I change my vote due to Links experience, but Espi, dont think you are off yet.

I BEG that someone roleblock Espi. Please.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289701#msg1289701
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2019, 06:41:37 pm »
It is true that in games that I am confident in my skills at, I usually have a lot more laidback playstyle. TBH I've come to realize that lynching people on the base of their actions not helping town, when the reason seems to be incompetence or a plain missunderstanding is actually a mistake. The actual reason for that was not immediately intuitive to me though and I only realized today why not only the people I am directly targeting but also people who are definitely more experienced than me disagreed with me.
Assuming every towny lynched people who deviate from the gameplan for reasons that are perfectly in line with their character (and thus more likely than not town if thats the only lead), mafia will never have to bother much with lynches and fit right in with no information gained for us during the day phase.

I will act not so rash in the future anymore and also try to refrain a bit more from discussion that doesnt help finding leads, even if it means having to accept that some of our allies either actively choose (for the fun factor or due to thinking they know better) to play suboptimally. After all it too seems that I aint quite got the hang of this.

So for now I will wait for more information to make a move. Which ironically means my vote on mw remains for a while even though I admitted its likely a mistake :P

As for why I quite strongly believe espi to be town or at least mws claim to be completely baseless, even though he clearly feels strongly about it: Similiar to DC and somewhat shock (although espi does strike me as better mafia player than either) simply has an irritating personality that most of us got used to, but mw clearly hasnt. Everything espi said (even if some of it is controversial) seems perfectly sound from townperspective to me and he definitely helps furthering discussion (towns primary weapon!) and he has experience (at least by virtue of sheer number of games played). If he is town, which -statistically speaking- he is, I would not want to lose him.

And yh, I too am curious about dd feeling so strongly about mw vs espi, as it seems to completely hinge on him believing mw to either be gn or mafia. Otherwise we gain no info whatsoever from espi flipping sth and as other people pointed out even if espi flips mafia it doesnt really tell much.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289702#msg1289702
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2019, 07:11:35 pm »
Espithel (1) - ddevans96
shockcannon (2) - Calindu, Espithel
ddevans96 (2) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo,
kaempfer13(1) - MasterWalks

You have defended Espi as town more than anyone else. Everyone else just thinks if Espi is mafia, lynching him gains no info. I agree kinda. But you seem to have so much confidence that he is. With PM's banned and so little info, how are you so sure? I can see what Linkcat is saying now.
My hypothesis? You are mafia and you are defending another mafia. Other than that, you have role checked him and found he has an important role. If it's the latter, than i will change my vote again.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289707#msg1289707
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2019, 07:48:56 pm »
I'll attempt to make sense of your post, because I'm having a hard time really.

You have defended Espi as town more than anyone else.

I believe kaempfer defended Espithel because as he said, the accusations appear to be baseless. I believe the same thing, You are probably giving too much thought to little things, because hardly any discussion occurred before you wanted that lynch.

Everyone else just thinks if Espi is mafia

I hardly believe everyone else thinks Espithel is mafia.

lynching him gains no info. I agree kinda.

I agree on this, unless Espithel is mafia, lynching him still leaves a big question mark on top of your head. The same can be said about lynching you.

But you seem to have so much confidence that he is. With PM's banned and so little info, how are you so sure?

Now you are contradicting yourself, one second ago kaempfer was defending Espithel, now he believe he's mafia?

I can see what Linkcat is saying now.

I don't really get what part of Linkcat's post you are referring to.

Also, I agree with the fact that ddevans appears to be pushing a lynch between you two too hard, so I'm moving my vote accordingly.

Espithel (1) - ddevans96
shockcannon (1) - Espithel
ddevans96 (3) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289708#msg1289708
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2019, 07:56:02 pm »
I'll attempt to make sense of your post, because I'm having a hard time really.

You have defended Espi as town more than anyone else.

I believe kaempfer defended Espithel because as he said, the accusations appear to be baseless. I believe the same thing, You are probably giving too much thought to little things, because hardly any discussion occurred before you wanted that lynch.

Everyone else just thinks if Espi is mafia

I hardly believe everyone else thinks Espithel is mafia.

This was totally taken out of context wtf

lynching him gains no info. I agree kinda.

I agree on this, unless Espithel is mafia, lynching him still leaves a big question mark on top of your head. The same can be said about lynching you.

But you seem to have so much confidence that he is. With PM's banned and so little info, how are you so sure?

Now you are contradicting yourself, one second ago kaempfer was defending Espithel, now he believe he's mafia?

Um, wat? This what hes doing as a mafia, Of course hes going to defend him as a town if they are both mafia. I reread my post and its written correctly.

I can see what Linkcat is saying now.

I don't really get what part of Linkcat's post you are referring to.

About kaempfer acting strange.

Also, I agree with the fact that ddevans appears to be pushing a lynch between you two too hard, so I'm moving my vote accordingly.

Espithel (1) - ddevans96
shockcannon (1) - Espithel
ddevans96 (3) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu

(My color for text means nothing. Pink just stands out and is fairly neutral)

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289709#msg1289709
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2019, 08:03:07 pm »
Espithel (1) - ddevans96
shockcannon (1) - Calindu
ddevans96 (4) - Linkcat, InsignificantWeeaboo, Calindu, Espithel
Kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks

I'm not persuaded he's scum, but he's a much better lynch than everyone else here. This vote is subject to change depending on how evans responds. I don't like lynching people who start the conversation on a day - that's not something you want to punish - but it is the best option of the group.

My hypothesis? You [Kaempf] are mafia and you are defending another mafia [Espithel]. Other than that, you have role checked him and found he has an important role. If it's the latter, than i will change my vote again.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289710#msg1289710
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2019, 08:03:51 pm »
I'm still on MW. Sadly not had time to fully keep up but every time he talks i want him dead. *shrug*

The reason why lynching 'bad' town is bad is that when people play badly it sparks conversation. It sparks drama. Drama makes people make mistakes in their game. I kinda love the way shock and espi play.

(not related to the game, i really like the makeup of this mafia. we have new players, experienced players, logical ones, chaotic ones. People thinking differently to you is always a good thing. Sparks conversation.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289711#msg1289711
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2019, 08:06:11 pm »
EBWOP:

A chat log. Calindu did a derp.

Spoiler for Hidden:
[20:50:01] ‹AveragePotato› The latest forum post is Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine from Calindu in Forum Games. Posted like a peacock.
[20:56:59] ‹Espithel› You missed an important "if" there, Cal.
[20:57:34] ‹Calindu› ‹@Espithel› Where exactly?
[20:57:41] ‹Calindu› I might have worded it poorly

[20:58:01] ‹AveragePotato› The latest forum post is Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine from MasterWalks in Forum Games. It's okay, I guess.

[20:58:15] ‹MasterWalks› I colored it red
[20:58:29] ‹Calindu› I swear it didn't have if when I first read it
[20:58:56] ‹Calindu› There's no way I missed that, because that's what prompted me to post too
[20:59:01] ‹vagman13› when in doubt,always lynch ian  :whistling:
[20:59:04] ‹MasterWalks› I didnt edit it lol
[20:59:10] ‹Calindu› Ah, I'm just blind
[20:59:19] ‹Calindu› I even have it in my post
[20:59:21] ‹PlayerOa› Hey all

[20:59:26] ‹Espithel› Yeah, that could've been structured better on walks end. His argument is essentially "People think I'm townish, and Kaempf is defending me well and beyond what is necessary."
[20:59:48] ‹Espithel› Do correct me if I'm wrong, Walks. Misrepresentation is a crime.
[21:00:26] ‹Calindu› Hey Oa
[21:01:05] ‹Calindu› Yeah, I believe with the if there it makes more sense, but all my other points still stand
[21:01:06] ‹MasterWalks› ‹@Espithel› probably could be structured better but what am i misrepresenting?
[21:01:42] ‹Espithel› You're not misrepresenting anything. I'm telling you to correct me if I just misrepresented you.
[21:02:20] ‹MasterWalks› ‹@Espithel› Oh yea you are correct

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289712#msg1289712
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2019, 08:12:15 pm »
I dont really defend espi more than I feel you are unjustifiedly pushing for lynching him; i just want te balance that out, with you feeling so strongly about espi you have people thinking you have some kinda superpowered role; there is only 1 role you could have that would make you this sure and if you did you would have done well to hide it better. I mostly assume you don't actually have that and try to counterbalance your overeaction, thats all. You cling onto small things and read way too much into them. granted right now all we have is small things, but please focus. As for my vote resting on you out of apathy, let me explain a bit further; I do believe that voting for a lynch every day is important as even if you get the wrong person votes tell a story (an unreliable narrator to be sure and 1 round is certainly not enough to get anything final) (additionally if you just wait for the nightkills to happen there is no chance of winning, although I guess its possible to flirt with the thought of hoping for secondaries to unearth important things, but that happens either way).
Right now votes are relatively evenly split, so if we were all to gang up on one person, the exact scenario i described above as to why my initial tactic was wrong occurs and we dont learn anything. We need to make sure someone does get lynched, but we shouldnt pin one person from the start, otherwise we just lynch a towny (most of the time) without mafia revealing anything. So expect me to move my vote towards the end of the day, just not now.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289718#msg1289718
« Reply #250 on: May 24, 2019, 09:33:24 pm »
I can't help but notice how much of what I've said has been misconstrued.

Espithel (1) - ddevans96
shockcannon (1) - Calindu
kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks

Two mafia in this group of voters.

Two mafia in this group of voters.

Proper post later, I have housework to take care of.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289719#msg1289719
« Reply #251 on: May 24, 2019, 09:44:34 pm »
Hang on.

Espithel (1) - ddevans96
Kaempfer13 (1) - MasterWalks

Removed Calindu appearing twice.
I'll take the blame for that.

blarg: