5 (8.6%)
moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289597#msg1289597
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2019, 09:09:18 pm »
Maybe he's claiming mafia70 Grabboid.

Espithel (2) - MasterWalks, ddevans96
InsignificantWeeaboo (1) - Espithel
MasterWalks (1) - kaempfer13
dawn to dusk (1) - iancudorinmarian
JonathanCrazyJ (1) - moehrpi

A bit too quiet, way too mafia.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289599#msg1289599
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2019, 09:18:24 pm »
Spoiler for Chat Log - 2100 GMT (regarding: shockcannon's playstyle):
[2019-05-23 14:48:48] ddevans96: yeet
[2019-05-23 14:48:49] ddevans96: big post
[2019-05-23 14:51:20] Espithel: You couldn't've waited until after I finished work, could you
[2019-05-23 14:51:22] Espithel: >:(
[2019-05-23 14:51:30] ddevans96: haha owned
[2019-05-23 14:52:23] Espithel: >:(((((((((((((
[2019-05-23 14:52:32] ddevans96: just skim it
[2019-05-23 14:52:44] ddevans96: it basically tl;dr to 'I don't like MWs post, lynch Espi'
[2019-05-23 14:53:10] ddevans96: and then 'wtf is shock doing'
[2019-05-23 14:53:44] Espithel: I have
[2019-05-23 14:55:45] kaempfer13: id ont like what mws doing, better lynch espi
[2019-05-23 14:55:53] ddevans96: yes
[2019-05-23 14:56:33] ddevans96: I think MW is the 'obvious' lynch rn - that being said, I explained in the post why I strongly dislike going for the 'obvious' lynch [on d1]
[2019-05-23 14:56:47] kaempfer13: personally i dislike what shocks doing even more though
[2019-05-23 14:56:50] Espithel: Because you hate furries
[2019-05-23 14:57:06] ddevans96: shock is chaotic neutral
[2019-05-23 14:57:11] Ginyu: These posts start to look more like riddles than anything.
[2019-05-23 14:57:14] ddevans96: like a more insane justaburd
[2019-05-23 14:57:39] kaempfer13: so my incompetence vote would go to him atm, just dont want to jump backand forth constantly, so ill wait for the defense
[2019-05-23 14:57:40] ddevans96: I'm totally okay with lynching him early every game, just be aware that he's playing that way on purpose, it's not a scum tell
[2019-05-23 14:58:51] Espithel: What I will say about MW is, yeah, that was a stupid post of his
[2019-05-23 14:59:00] kaempfer13: i find it extremely unlikely that mw has a role that told him espi is mafia
[2019-05-23 14:59:00] Espithel: But he's at least furthering discussion
[2019-05-23 14:59:26] Espithel: Posting this in forum now.
[2019-05-23 14:59:31] ddevans96: yeah - if that was the case, he could lay low, and just say 'let's go with Link/dd's petty lynch'
[2019-05-23 14:59:48] kaempfer13: he mostly just voted espi because he was one of the 2 persons that werethrown shade at in espis rulequestionpost
[2019-05-23 15:00:09] Mobian: ‹@kaempfer13› This is always shock's go-to play style. It's annoying, but it's shock.
[2019-05-23 15:00:13] Calindu: I don't think shock posting that is a sign that he's mafia, as I've seen in the previous mafia, but that type of gameplay is kind of destructive and hurts the town way more than it helps it
[2019-05-23 15:00:54] ddevans96: agreed on both counts
[2019-05-23 15:01:06] kaempfer13: ‹@Mobian› yh, butif we have no tells getting rid of the chaff is better than killing someone actually helpfull to us
[2019-05-23 15:01:08] Mobian: ‹@Calindu› No kind of about it. The way I see it, we have 3 factions. Mafia, Town, and Shock.
[2019-05-23 15:01:44] iancudorinmarian: If shock blocked me I'm going to lynch him.
[2019-05-23 15:01:46] ddevans96: pretty much
[2019-05-23 15:01:51] kaempfer13: and since shock just plays that way either way he might just be mafia
[2019-05-23 15:02:16] Calindu: Yeah, I remember there used to be a role that wins if they get lynched, Shock plays like that
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289600#msg1289600
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2019, 09:21:52 pm »
Espithel (2) - MasterWalks, ddevans96
MasterWalks (2) - kaempfer13, JonathanCrazyJ

Yo, new house, 2 jobs, went to pub quiz last night, mate over to play magic tonight, got another mate coming for the bank holiday weekend. Just getting on before my bedtime on laptop.

All my posts so far have been by phone, and i hate typing by phone.

My vote is on MW because i agree with dd.  info from an early feud is interesting regardless of result. I'm voting for MW though out of teh two selfishly because i friggin love espi and i'm happy to see him back in community so don't want him lynched day 1
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289602#msg1289602
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2019, 09:25:18 pm »
oh, re shock's playstyle, I kind of like it as i said last game, it's like a more on-topic Solaris. take it as face value. Interesting = fun, interesting =/= bad. if anythign interesting sparks conversation and conversation = good
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289603#msg1289603
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2019, 09:27:32 pm »
[13:59:48] ‹kaempfer13› he mostly just voted espi because he was one of the 2 persons that werethrown shade at in espis rulequestionpost

This is not true. Idc about him throwing shade in that post. Lynching someone Day 1 based on throwing minor shade is a terrible idea and i recognize it as so.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289604#msg1289604
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2019, 09:36:41 pm »
First off:

then theres espithels breakdown on how mafia is more likely to be protected, so chances are ian will either uncover the nightkill target or a mafia member with room for uncertainty ofc.

I would like to stress that I didn't say that the mafia is more likely to be protected. All I said is that it's a possibility; I actually think it's slightly less likely that Ian hit a mafia. I might be wrong.

So! Dwaddy Ewans. owo
Your argument's essentially that Scum!MW is trying to bus Scum!Espithel so that if one falls, the other one looks innocent.
You then want to lynch one of us to gain more information. You then decide to lynch me because you hate fun.

MW is acting like a novice mafia right now, so your logic works. Can't argue with that.

I'd like to poke you with two things, though.
Spoiler for big quote chain:
Oh this is super sketchy. Espi had options here.
He continues to use it without telling anyone. Thats real Mafia spirit. He uses a tool to his advantage until told otherwise.

The only thing this tool can do to rise suspicion is tell you if someone is sending a PM. So this doesnt role reveal meaning the only person this tool is harmful to is Mafia. The only people who wouldn't want this tool used is Mafia. So Espi asking in public is super weird. He couldve asked sub in private just as easy. But it sounds like he wants to tool banned. His excuse? The spirit of Mafia.
Damn good excuse tbh. HOWEVER, asking about its legality in public is still really weird. It doesnt sit right with me. Espi doesnt sit right with me overall tbh. Lemme break it down into pros and cons.

Not sure about any of this. If he was mafia, and wanted to use the tool to his advantage, wouldn't it have been the safer play to not post publicly, in order to not remind people/let people know that it exists? Or even just bring it directly to Sub? I don't see how mafia gains anything from such an elaborate metagaming gambit.

Also - sending a PM doesn't really role reveal at all, since many roles PM, and most of the people in this game have other forum responsibilities. I think reading into this too much at all is unproductive. Maybe even a diversion.

Pros if we lynch
Mafia Kill
No more owo posts

Cons
Possible civ kill tho i doubt it.

Pros outweigh the cons.

This analysis really does nothing - it's just 'lynching mafia good, lynching town bad', which is self-explanatory. It feels like it's forcing a conclusion.

What you have just posted is a lot less concise version of how I feel about MW's post. When I first saw it, I was really confused on how to tackle it because it was just so wrong, on so many fronts, as you've pointed out.

I thought there was a hidden agenda, honestly. However, as poorly made an argument it is, it was contributing to a conversation and I didn't want to discourage MW from further discussion by absolutely tearing into it. It doesn't matter what we're talking about, as long as we keep conversing.

So, instead of responding, I decided to brush it aside instead:
vore me daddy
Pros to Lynching InsignificantWeeaboo:
Mafia Kill
No more Vore

Cons to Lynching InsignificantWeeaboo:
Possible civ kill, although I doubt it.

The pros outweigh the cons.

Espithel (1) - MasterWalks

I hope you see the parallel between the above post and yours: "This analysis really does nothing - it's just 'lynching mafia good, lynching town bad', which is self-explanatory."

I'm bringing this up because I feel that if we were both scum, I would be expected to retaliate against him to make the bus seem more real. I haven't, and don't really intend to. It's what he'd want if he's scum.
I'll accept one of us being lynched, though, because the logic here is perfectly sound. I just don't feel it properly describes reality.

Secondly:
You've already told the entire group, including the mafia, you have a role that targets. That's already pretty brazen of you.
That's really the bit the mafia care about when they decide who to kill - the role itself. The roles they hate the most all target, so you've basically just asked to be nightkilled at some point. Same goes for you too, Walks.

I want to reiterate the last part of this - MW also stated he used an ability. In my opinion, this is detrimental to town - we agreed not to use (most) offensive and defensive roles, so this narrows down your potential abilities, a piece of information that helps the mafia more right now. And furthermore, unlike iancu's statement, which we could potentially get information from immediately if we chose, there's no such potential benefit for town from MW's statement.

(aside: I don't think iancu should reveal specifics right away - it's just worth noting that does create a plan we could pursue if we desired)

Much like how we asked if Ian should tell us who he targeted, is there anything to be gained in asking MW the same?
Unlike Ian, MW is currently under the lens of being mafia. That might change the dynamic.

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289605#msg1289605
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2019, 09:47:37 pm »
Here is the thing tho. You got me trapped.

If i say i targeted you, then mafia is instantly going to assume the worst and conclude i am GN.

If i say i targeted ANYONE else other than you, then i get lynched because people will believe I am scumming you.

I will not reveal my target and i suggest ian does not either.

I think you know you got me trapped. I think you want me to reveal target so I get lynched or i get NK'd. There is not a single person i can say i targeted that will not get me killed.
Honestly, well played.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289606#msg1289606
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2019, 09:52:40 pm »
Here is the thing tho. You got me trapped.

If i say i targeted you, then mafia is instantly going to assume the worst and conclude i am GN.

If i say i targeted ANYONE else other than you, then i get lynched because people will believe I am scumming you.

I will not reveal my target and i suggest ian does not either.

I think you know you got me trapped. I think you want me to reveal target so I get lynched or i get NK'd. There is not a single person i can say i targeted that will not get me killed.
Honestly, well played.

meh, getting nightkilled on the assumption of gn is less bad than a misslead lynch tbh
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289607#msg1289607
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2019, 10:08:23 pm »
Espithel (3) - MasterWalks, ddevans96, Linkcat
MasterWalks (2) - kaempfer13, JonathanCrazyJ

If you keep calling everyone daddy, we're going to have to bring out the belt.

More later.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289608#msg1289608
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2019, 10:09:56 pm »
K

Time to call everyone mommy instead

Wommy WinkWat Nu XwX

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289609#msg1289609
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2019, 10:13:40 pm »
Can I vote twice?
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289610#msg1289610
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2019, 10:15:41 pm »
I dunno, are you Wyrm?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

anything
blarg: