moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289567#msg1289567
« Reply #132 on: May 23, 2019, 06:23:48 pm »
The night ending in 24 hours or more.
  • Against it (0) -
  • Not against it (6) - Mobian, MasterWalks, Espithel, Calindu, iancudorinmarian, Ginyu
The night ending earlier if everyone sent in their role uses.
  • Against it (4) - Espithel, Calindu, iancudorinmarian, Ginyu
  • Not against it (2) - Mobian, MasterWalks
The night ending in 2 days or more.
  • Against it (6) - Mobian, MasterWalks, Espithel, Calindu, iancudorinmarian, Ginyu
  • Not against it (0) -

Night ending earlier would crash the schedule which would cause chaos. Nobody loves chaos. Gravity is king.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289568#msg1289568
« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2019, 06:26:05 pm »
I agree with Ginyu. I don't want to have to have people delay their ability use until the last moment just to keep the schedule.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289569#msg1289569
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2019, 06:26:31 pm »
Back on the game for a bit, should I say who I targeted?

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289571#msg1289571
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2019, 06:28:15 pm »
That completely depends on your ability, which only you know. I'd say keep your cards close to your chest, but it's all up to you really. Only you would know if that info helps us or not.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289572#msg1289572
« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2019, 06:28:48 pm »
Gahh I guess I'll go first.

Also, while we're at it. There's this corner of the forum called http://elementscommunity.org/forum/who.
It lets you see what people are looking at, or even what they're posting in:

I would like to ask that, in the name of sportsmanship, we don't use this. It's been used in previous mafias in the past and I've always hated it, as it's obscure and, in my opinion, against the spirit of the game. I'm telling you all about it just to make absolutely sure you're all aware of this.

If the group's fine with it, you can absolutely bet your anuses that I'm going to be mashing F5 on it, seeing what we can get. I'd encourage everyone else to do the same - no message-sending is safe. We'd find all the messaging roles (including who sends the nightkill) by the first night.

There's probably a way to turn it off:

But I don't know how. We should probably figure that out.

If it was me with total power, I'd have Dwaddy Swubmwachine (owo) modkill any proven instances, but that's tricky to moderate as he'd have to mash F5. I think Dwaddy Swubmwachine (owo) has better things to do with his time.

Discuss.

Oh this is super sketchy. Espi had options here.
He continues to use it without telling anyone. Thats real Mafia spirit. He uses a tool to his advantage until told otherwise. The only thing this tool can do to rise suspicion is tell you if someone is sending a PM. So this doesnt role reveal meaning the only person this tool is harmful to is Mafia. The only people who wouldn't want this tool used is Mafia. So Espi asking in public is super weird. He couldve asked sub in private just as easy. But it sounds like he wants to tool banned. His excuse? The spirit of Mafia.
Damn good excuse tbh. HOWEVER, asking about its legality in public is still really weird. It doesnt sit right with me. Espi doesnt sit right with me overall tbh. Lemme break it down into pros and cons.

Pros if we lynch
Mafia Kill
No more owo posts

Cons
Possible civ kill tho i doubt it.

Pros outweigh the cons.

Espithel (1) - MasterWalks
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289574#msg1289574
« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2019, 06:35:41 pm »
Have only skimmed due to being at work, but it looks like there is a lot of discussion going on which is good.

That completely depends on your ability, which only you know. I'd say keep your cards close to your chest, but it's all up to you really. Only you would know if that info helps us or not.

I agree with this, if you think it will help us post, otherwise hold onto the cards until we need the info or right before you might die.
something....something....something.....

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289575#msg1289575
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2019, 06:47:23 pm »
Night ending earlier would crash the schedule which would cause chaos. Nobody loves chaos. Gravity is king.
I agree with Ginyu. I don't want to have to have people delay their ability use until the last moment just to keep the schedule.
I also agree with this, so even though the Night would end earlier, the Day phase would still end on the same hour, making the Day phase as longer as the Night phase was shorter. This would be most effective on later Nights though, with much less players alive.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289578#msg1289578
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2019, 07:07:46 pm »
vore me daddy
Pros to Lynching InsignificantWeeaboo:
Mafia Kill
No more Vore

Cons to Lynching InsignificantWeeaboo:
Possible civ kill, although I doubt it.

The pros outweigh the cons.

InsignificantWeeaboo (1) - Espithel

(This is a rhetorical vote. I don't actually believe that Weebs should be lynched. Not enough evidence.)

You've already told the entire group, including the mafia, you have a role that targets. That's already pretty brazen of you.
That's really the bit the mafia care about when they decide who to kill - the role itself. The roles they hate the most all target, so you've basically just asked to be nightkilled at some point. Same goes for you too, Walks.

Since you've already claimed that, I would tell the group who you targeted, then we can ask them why your ability didn't go through.
Here are the possibilities. There may be more, but these are the ones I can think of:
- They're a shrieker or a graboid.
- You got roleblocked.
- You hit someone who got blind immortaled (either anubis targeting themself or, maliciously, another mafia member.)
- Depending on your ability, you hit someone who got blind adrenalined (either targeting themself or, maliciously, another mafia member.)
- You got guarded.
Some of these imply you hit a mafia, so I think it's worth persuing.

If you're going to go all the way, you could explain why you targeted that person, but that comes pretty close to a straight roleclaim, so I'd be very careful if you do.

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289579#msg1289579
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2019, 07:12:35 pm »

No. Its going to give mafia information more than town.
If you say who you targeted, and it's NOT a mafia, then mafia knows not to target the same person you did since they are most likely burrowed, giving them the upperhand and a way to tell who is who by process of elimination

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289580#msg1289580
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2019, 07:17:44 pm »
Tbh, me getting nightkilled just spares someone else with a better role, so I'm fine with dying for the greater good at some point.

Anyway, I'll hold onto that info for a while.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289581#msg1289581
« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2019, 07:26:52 pm »
Chances are the mafia already targeted someone they couldnt and as espithel said, if the reason it failed was because the target was protected it slightly increases the chances of the protegee to be a mafia.

As for now, regardless of whether you are town or not, I feel like you are not really helping town. So my vote goes to you for now, though the accusation is primarily incompetence and any hotter lead will sway me.

InsignificantWeeaboo (1) - Espithel
MasterWalks (1) - kaempfer13
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289582#msg1289582
« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2019, 07:48:25 pm »

As for now, regardless of whether you are town or not, I feel like you are not really helping town. So my vote goes to you for now, though the accusation is primarily incompetence

Enlighten me please.

I argued for using the tool, which only harms mafia.
I told ian not to spill any beans, as that would only help mafia.

I'm not sure what else i can do to help town. I cant role reveal, or that would help mafia. I cant say what/if i gathered information, or that would help mafia. I am the second most active member on this thread so its not like I'm hiding in the shadows or anything. While im not arguing against your vote necessarily, I am arguing for your reason.

anything
blarg: