moehrpi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2019, 11:12:55 am

*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289440#msg1289440
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2019, 06:04:12 pm »
Night 0

Spoiler for Lore:
Seism: My name is Seism and I'm a False God. Let's see. I'm 90 feet tall and weigh 6430 pounds. Got a little bit of a temper on me. (SERKET, GET THESE SNAKES AWAY FROM ME! RRAAAGH!) My passion bubbles near the surface, I guess, not gonna lie.

Anywho, what else? Uhh.. I'm a destructor of nature! I shake things up. With earthquakes. (I'M GONNA STOMP THESE SNAKES, DAMMIT!) I mean, I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.

The thing is, defeating the False Gods is part of the final quest. Really, that's the goal of the player. So, yeah. Naturally the character that the player controls is the good guy. He is decent enough, as players go. Definitely used cards really well against me. But uh, if you copied a False God grinder from the Decks section, how hard can it be? If he used his own decks, Mono Aether and Rustler Rush, I guarantee you he would not be able to stop me as easily.

When the player does a good job, he gets a reward spin and a free weapon. But are there rewards for being a challenging False God? To that I say HAH! N-no. No, there aren't. I would love to get an Eternity instead of this Pulverizer I can't even use.

Five years I've been doing this and I have seen a lot of updates come and go. Kinda sad. To think about Paradox getting his 6+ copies of cards.. Who would have though? Eternal Crusader? Who knows who that guy is. You know? (Looks at Lionheart.)

Look, a steady False God position is nothing to sneeze about, I'm very lucky. It just... I gotta say, it becomes kinda hard to love your job when noone seems to like you for denying quanta generation from them.

I dunno. Maybe I wouldn't feel this way if things were different. But it is what it is. The cards in the player's deck hang out after the battles, where they live happily in peace, you know.

They go to their decks, I go to my place, which happens to be an offline space. If I'm really honest with myself, I see the deck creatures out there, valued high by the player, they are being mixed with the nymphs, sometimes even jerked off to. Sometimes I think: Man... it sure would be nice to be a deck character.

(everyone claps)

Morte: Nice share, Seism. We have all thought what you are feeling and we've come to terms with it.

Seism: Really?

Obliterator: Right here, I'm Obliterator and I'm a False God. I relate to you, Seism. When I'm online, I obliterate the player's creatures and permanents with my Explosions and Otyughs. But I sometimes asked myself: Why are you an evil AI, Obliterator? Why can't you be more like the Oracle? Then I have moment of clarity. If Obliterator is a good guy, who would obliterate the player's creatures and permanents like the 1.4 update obliterated Zanzarino's spirit?

(everyone claps. A snake accidently spits acid on Seism's feet)

Seism: Urghh... Screw this, I'm gonna destroy everyone.

Welcome to the magical land of Elements! There are 4 False Gods and 15 Elementals.

Hold on tight until I send out all roles. Role distribution was completely random, so anything can happen.

Many roles have been clarified during the signup phase. Please look them over again. The Firefly Queen role will be further clarified during Night 0. If you are a new player, make sure you understand the General Mafia Rules and Game Rules before posting. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Once you receive your roles, you can send in your actions, and remember that this is a game and we're all here to have a good time.

Now, let the game begin!

Night 0 has ended.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 07:26:31 am by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289441#msg1289441
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 06:17:32 pm »
Should have asked this before start, but to clarify PMs to dead phoenix are now banned right?
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289442#msg1289442
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2019, 06:31:41 pm »
Alright, what's everyones scum reads?
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289443#msg1289443
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2019, 06:36:40 pm »
All roles should be sent now.~ Have fun!

Should have asked this before start, but to clarify PMs to dead phoenix are now banned right?
PMs to anyone are banned, so that is correct.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289444#msg1289444
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2019, 06:39:09 pm »
PMs to anyone are banned.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289445#msg1289445
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2019, 06:39:27 pm »
That was some ninja...

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289446#msg1289446
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2019, 06:47:35 pm »
Alright, what's everyones scum reads?
Dice says Ginyu, RootRanger, Espithel. The total sum was also 42, the meaning of life. Coincidence? I think not! :sillyspin:

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289447#msg1289447
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2019, 06:50:49 pm »
With PMs banned, the game gets a lot harder. We have a Golden Nymph still and hopefully it won't die early on, although it being EoR makes things difficult. It helps to have roles like GA/Graboid/Seraph/Phoenix since we can potentially dodge some of the night kills while the GN builds up information.

Things got a bit messy last game with a lot of the civs playing in the best interests of mafia, so I have a few guidelines in mind to be discussed.

1.) We need to hold off on revealing secondary roles. Some of the roles are pretty weak in the hands of civs, but when these roles are revealed to mafia, it narrows down the number of people who could be a power role. Last game, mafia knew half the civilian roles very early in the game, so it wasn't really a surprise they were able to kill our Golden Nymph and Vulture before they could do anything useful. The game got harder with the removal of PMs, so it's all the more important to play correctly. No revealing roles unless there's good reason for it.

2.) We also need to hold off on using roleblocking/kill roles. This refers to Warden, Toadfish, Otyugh, Mind Flayer, Arctic Squid, Ghost of the Past. If we use these roles on random targets, it's likely that an important role (Golden Nymph, or even GA/Psion/Dragonfly) will be blocked, or a civilian with an important role will be killed. We had civilians roleblocking civilians last game and it was a nightmare. Yes, it's possible that a mafia with psion or roleblocking could be blocked, but even more likely we block one of own civs. If you have good reason to be suspicious of someone, then yeah you can roleblock them (although I almost always disagree with renegade kill roles being used unless it's a last ditch effort to win), but otherwise I wouldn't use them.

Thoughts? Agree/disagree?
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289448#msg1289448
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2019, 06:55:30 pm »
I agree. All the random roleblocking made it very difficult to get good reads in late game based on previous days.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289449#msg1289449
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2019, 06:58:28 pm »
I'm with you. No reason to help mafia by eliminating less useful NK targets.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289450#msg1289450
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2019, 06:59:02 pm »
2.) We also need to hold off on using roleblocking/kill roles.

I agree with everything except this part. Last game, mafia had a psion. If mafia has another role revealing ability, potentially blocking them will slow mafia down a bunch. Late game we can get strategical with it.

One thing that i would add is dont try to subliminally role reveal. Its what got GN killed last game. So dont put an element mark in a post or something like that.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 71 - by Submachine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67178.msg1289451#msg1289451
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2019, 07:06:14 pm »
2.) We also need to hold off on using roleblocking/kill roles.

I agree with everything except this part. Last game, mafia had a psion. If mafia has another role revealing ability, potentially blocking them will slow mafia down a bunch. Late game we can get strategical with it.

One thing that i would add is dont try to subliminally role reveal. Its what got GN killed last game. So dont put an element mark in a post or something like that.

There are 15 civvies and 4 mafias, it's much more likely to roleblock a civvy than a mafia early on. As Root said, once you are suspicious about someone, you should be fine to start roleblocking.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: